Solar Eclipse exact conjunct my south node

tm144

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/c01lfilegSGHfa-u1566609766/astro_661gw_tm_m.83332.56536.png?56730
(link to clearer image)

[link does not work - Moderator]

(I put the eclipse chart as my partner on the outside in the image)

So back in June, the eclipse on the 21st was at 0 '22 degrees of cancer, my south node is 0 '42 of cancer. I was born on the day of a solar eclipse, and last year the July 2nd eclipse was like right on my sun and moon.

Wondering what this could bring? I'm definitely at a point right now where change, even huge change is very welcome.

Given I was born on a new moon, my progressed lunation cycle is also interesting, I was able to line up my life to it, and my progressed new moon is next year. So the theme seems to be largely about new beginning, ending this past cycle which has been my entire life. This is also again very fitting and welcomed. I'm still just struggling with some of the aftermath that has brought me to where I am now, but again it seems like things are pointing to what I need.

But yeah I have searched up solar eclipse on south node in all variations and did find some things but still just wondering if anyone sees more, given how close of a conjunction that eclipse was.

(ALSO) if the chart I attached isn't good enough quality to see well, I can post a link to the image page from astrodiesnt.

Attachments

• astro_661gw_tm_m.76335.68770.jpg
    astro_661gw_tm_m.76335.68770.jpg
    55.7 KB · Views: 21
Last edited by a moderator: