Confusion about the time of the chart

LadyLazarus

Hello,

I have an horary question very important for a friend of mine. The question is if she will get a divorce with her husband. The thing is the question was asked via e-mail. The e-mail was sent at 9.37 in the morning and I read it at 12.00.
What is the right time for the chart?
Also what houses should I look at as I am not the one who asked the question. Can someone experienced help me make and interpret this chart?
Thank you

Last edited:

Cap

You should take the time when you read it (when astrologer understood the question), and make the chart for that time and place where you were when you read the question.

She (your friend) is the querent, hence 1st house, her husband is 7th house.

LadyLazarus

Thank you. Here is the chart. Can you help me because I am not good at that?

The wife is Venus. Venus is in Capricorn in 9th.

The husband is Mars in Libra in 6th. Libra likes Venus (he loves the wife?), but Mars is weak in Libra, so he doesn't do anything right now?
The Sun is weak too.

The moon, in Libra.

Saturn in 7th is a bad sign right?

Can you help me with the aspects? Also, can we see emotions? Who wants the divorce and what is the problem of this relationship?

Attachments

• divorce.gif
    divorce.gif
    52.8 KB · Views: 26

Cap

So, just to clarify, the question she asked is: "Will I get a divorce?"

What is the situation, has she already filed for divorce?

LadyLazarus

No, they have problems. They fight all the time and she asked Will I get a divorce? and what will be the future of the marriage in general.
Also, if you can help me see if there is a third person or what else is the cause of the problem.

Cap

I just saw that you've posted in another forum asking about your marriage.

Will my marriage survive or will I take a divorce? And what is the actual cause of the problems?

My date of birth: 17-2-1977 at 10 in the morning
Husband's: 4-2-1971 at 12 midday

Can someone help me with the prediction? I am not an astrologer and I need some guidance. Thank you

Why would "your friend" send you the horary question via mail when you are not an astrologer? Can you explain yourself? If you are not an astrologer then this horary is not valid.

LadyLazarus

Because I told her that horary astrology can give answers to questions like these. I have done some questions for myself in the past and people here helped me to find the answer which proved to be correct in the end. This is why I told her to make the question and I would try to find an answer for her.
I am not astrologer but I try to learn how to read the charts. I can find some info myself from the chart.

I posted in predictive astrology too in case I could find more info about the future of this relationship there.

Its not valid?

dr. farr

For me, finding the South Node in the rising sign of this horary means (from my perspective) that this chart is not reliable for delineation: therefore I would say to the OP, have your friend re-ask this question again (when your friend is motivated to do so)..