Predicting your own death.

fifteen

I apologize for bringing up such dark subjects lately, but since I'm a Scorpio it is pretty much my area of interest. :joyful:

Now, since lately I noticed some incredible synchronicity. I started to feel patterns that emerged from my intuition. For personal reasons I cannot go into much detail about the things that seem to synchronize, but I do like to say something about this.

The thing is, I sense that I am going to die. As explained in another thread, I even picked the date in my mind. Why? I do not know, but I found out later that there was a reason for it. I started pondering and did a previous life hypnosis. This gave me much insight.

It turns out that it has to do with my previous life, or incarnation. The date I felt I was going to die, lines up exactly with the birthdate and deathdate of a certain a person (sorry cannot say who it is, you would not know her personally anyway). In synchronistic patterns, my birth date is exactly 15 years after that person died. 2013 will be 51 years from when that person died. In 2013 I will be the exact same age as that person who died. And as I found out later, I was planning the same method of exiting this life. There are far more synchronicities, but I cannot say them.

Another important pint: Even the day and hour that person died is synchronistic. I plotted my date and time of death (which I felt) and it turns out that the chart that I got gave me shivers! MC and IC are dead vertical unto the second! 10 seconds later and it would be somewhat skewed, Now: Pluto conjuncts IC exactly on that date. I read that the IC can predict death. With Pluto sitting exactly there, it's really mind blowing.

It's important to understand that I had no foreknowledge about this person. My intuition told me that I will/must die on that date.

Now I understand any worries about what I just said, but what if this the course of things? what if this has to happen? Somehow I also feel that it is my time. So many things align, so many things synchronize. And actually, I already accepted my fate. I strongly feel that this has to happen. And to be honest: it feels freeing, I know how silly that sounds, but I am not afraid: I know my destiny...

Now the question is: If I incarnated here from a previous life, and will die the same way on the same date, same time with the same method, maybe this is my chance NOT to do it! I feel my lesson here is obvious to me. Much of her life was similar to mine, I ended it in a previous life but I came back. And again I am on this crossroad.

Any thoughts, ideas? love to hear them! :smile:

Claire19

I apologize for bringing up such dark subjects lately, but since I'm a Scorpio it is pretty much my area of interest. :joyful:

Now, since lately I noticed some incredible synchronicity. I started to feel patterns that emerged from my intuition. For personal reasons I cannot go into much detail about the things that seem to synchronize, but I do like to say something about this.

The thing is, I sense that I am going to die. As explained in another thread, I even picked the date in my mind. Why? I do not know, but I found out later that there was a reason for it. I started pondering and did a previous life hypnosis. This gave me much insight.

It turns out that it has to do with my previous life, or incarnation. The date I felt I was going to die, lines up exactly with the birthdate and deathdate of a certain a person (sorry cannot say who it is, you would not know her personally anyway). In synchronistic patterns, my birth date is exactly 15 years after that person died. 2013 will be 51 years from when that person died. In 2013 I will be the exact same age as that person who died. And as I found out later, I was planning the same method of exiting this life. There are far more synchronicities, but I cannot say them.

Another important pint: Even the day and hour that person died is synchronistic. I plotted my date and time of death (which I felt) and it turns out that the chart that I got gave me shivers! MC and IC are dead vertical unto the second! 10 seconds later and it would be somewhat skewed, Now: Pluto conjuncts IC exactly on that date. I read that the IC can predict death. With Pluto sitting exactly there, it's really mind blowing.

It's important to understand that I had no foreknowledge about this person. My intuition told me that I will/must die on that date.

Now I understand any worries about what I just said, but what if this the course of things? what if this has to happen? Somehow I also feel that it is my time. So many things align, so many things synchronize. And actually, I already accepted my fate. I strongly feel that this has to happen. And to be honest: it feels freeing, I know how silly that sounds, but I am not afraid: I know my destiny...

Now the question is: If I incarnated here from a previous life, and will die the same way on the same date, same time with the same method, maybe this is my chance NOT to do it! I feel my lesson here is obvious to me. Much of her life was similar to mine, I ended it in a previous life but I came back. And again I am on this crossroad.

Any thoughts, ideas? love to hear them! :smile:
Every one passes over at some time. However without your chart we cant even begin to understand why you feel this way. No ethical astrologer will tell you for certain when it is that you may pass over as it is very difficult to see that anyway. You cant compare your life with someone elses no matter what similarities you may see. We are all individual souls on our journey and you have contracted when you may pass over before you incarnate again. So it will happen then.
It wont happen the same way as a previous incarnation because you are on a different journey now.

Dont distress yourself with conjecture. I will say that suicide is definitely no answer and is a sin against yourself. You come back to do it all again and have to watch the pain you caused others, from the other side. Your imagination is running riot and it takes a great deal of expertise as an astrologer to say for certain when you may die.

aquarius7000

Hi,

I fully agree with Claire19's sentence that ethical astrologers would not venture into the area of such a prediction. Birth and death are two points of a plane that are completely in God's hands, and we should not even begin to mess with it.

Further, I think even contempleting suicide is disrespectful. It is like being given a present and simply throwing it away because you are not in the mood any more, due to whatever reason.

There are many other areas to learn, even dark ones.

:)AQ7

DreamingTheSeas

fifteen,
the person you mentioned probably was not intend to suicide, she was an addicted and maybe she died accidentally. Not to mention the conspiracy theories about her death.
Personally i don't believe in re carnation, i believe that God - coincidences- universe or what ever else, brought to this world for ones and never again.

p.s. Sorry for my non astrological post. But i can not resist every time i see a <<suicidal>> theme not to scream life is f.... wonderful.

fifteen

Hi,

I fully agree with Claire19's sentence that ethical astrologers would not venture into the area of such a prediction. Birth and death are two points of a plane that are completely in God's hands, and we should not even begin to mess with it.

Further, I think even contempleting suicide is disrespectful. It is like being given a present and simply throwing it away because you are not in the mood any more, due to whatever reason.

There are many other areas to learn, even dark ones.

:)AQ7

I'm not so sure that it is in God's hands. We have free will, a choice. If life is a present, we then have the free will to give it back to whoever gave it.

I am not sure sure if it will happen, but I felt such a strong intuition that next year will be my last year. Coupled with a bit of research I did, I find that the way things align is really uncanny.

That said, I already spoke to two psychiatrists last year and did many tests for mental illnesses. None indicated that I suffer from a mental illness. The only thing they could find was a mild depression. But that is somewhat understandable in my condition, they told me.

I'm not sure yet what all this means, it is so difficult to explain. It's not that I am crying my heart out, I am somewhat relaxed about it. I guess now I have to wait and see what will happen.

JUPITERASC

I'm not so sure that it is in God's hands. We have free will, a choice...
The idea of 'free will' is very different from the idea of 'choice'. Free will is a subject often debated on our forum. Choice is self-evident.
...If life is a present, we then have the free will to give it back to whoever gave it
Saying 'IF' implies uncertainty regarding whether or not 'life is a present'.

Another implication you make is, BECAUSE is a present, then somehow 'life can be given back' to the giver of the 'gift'...
but there's no consensus regarding that idea, people differ
....It's not that I am crying my heart out, I am somewhat relaxed about it. I guess now I have to wait and see what will happen.
And while waiting to see what happens, my advice is to make the most of any opportunities provided by life :smile:

fifteen

I can sense things as they happen. Not before though, so you got me beat there.

Yes I have both. With things happening as they happen I mean: I can sense what happened to someone the moment it happened while I am not around this person. I have countless examples. In all cases I must close my eyes, and since I can't close my eyes all the time I cannot sense everything. But when I do, or happen to close my eyes by chance I pick things up. One day I close my eyes before sleeping and saw the face of a friend before my eyes, his mouth was open and he was in pain. I didn't think much of it, but a day later I heard that he had a heart attack, out of the blue. a few weeks later I heard the whole story and at what time it happened, and I was 100% correct on the exact time. It was the first time I noticed that I could do this.

But it takes a lot of mental energy for me to do it on purpose, probably because it's underdeveloped.

I did a couple of tests, one of them was guessing 30 random numbers. My score was 50% I guessed 15 numbers correctly. Which is nearly impossible to do by chance. This happens to me as follows: I close my eyes and see a line of 10 numbers before my eyes. I go over the line from left to right, and the number that was randomly picked is gone, or "falls" away the moment I look at it. Sometimes one number is away and one started to fall from the list, then it's difficult to make choice which one is correct. The reason I got 50% is because I doubted between numbers that were gone or started to fall from the list, probably because my energy wasn't sufficient to concentrate on 30 numbers. Also, sometimes I must pick the number before the number that stands out or that falls away. It's really awkward how it works, and I probably need to develop this some more. I noticed that the nubers have to be picked first, so I cannot predict lottery numbers because they are picked after I must choose the numbers, which is a pity! :joyful:

fifteen

The idea of 'free will' is very different from the idea of 'choice'. Free will is a subject often debated on our forum. Choice is self-evident.

Saying 'IF' implies uncertainty regarding whether or not 'life is a present'.

Another implication you make is, BECAUSE is a present, then somehow 'life can be given back' to the giver of the 'gift'...
but there's no consensus regarding that idea, people differ

And while waiting to see what happens, my advice is to make the most of any opportunities provided by life :smile:

Thanks Jupiter! :happy: I agree!

fifteen

here is a mock process of a "hard section"
of life instead of calculating death for sure.

okay so i Primary Directed the hyleg (Sun) to two anaretic points.
anaretic points are like extreme malefics, ruler of 8th or critical points in the chart. a malefic would be a non-harmonic type malefic with strength, or possibly connected to hyleg or alcocoden somewhat.

not arabic part of death, but it could show up within some other transit. the south node is also considered anaretic.

ruler of 8th is uranus. almuten of 8th is saturn.

http://postimage.org/image/t12a0b7vf/

alcocoden region is 66 years with moon.

uranus at 58 years old would be more of a contrast than saturn at 49.

i already passed the hyleg to anareta point of trine and it wasent anything big.

now that i have a window that is near alcocoden.
my moon has a square to uranus maybe a resonance of cutting it in the medium stage.

time to see if the factors line up.

the time-table is near a saturn-south node stage
it is pointing to some turning point. except that its almost a year before.
the primary direction timing might be off by a year.

i have these malefic and benefic transits within that region year.
jupiter conjunct sun
saturn square moon
uranus square venus
saturn opposite chiron
saturn opposition mars
saturn return
saturn opposition ascendant
pluto square venus
pluto square mercury
saturn square MC

this is a solar return which isnt the location where i would be, but it is more likely where my death bed would be so far if i did die that year. the house positions change and it only looks malefic from this place with the 8th stellium and t-square.

http://postimage.org/image/ei9lxe8b3/

this date is before alcocoden which signifies longevity.
taking a few points off from 66 because its connected
to the anareta. one would have to weigh a more precise
longevity with essential dignities to hyleg and alcocoden
to see if this would be passable, or if the longevity
is reaching towards that point. the alcocoden doesnt
rule out external type affliction mostly bodily affliction.

Very interesting... I have to wrap my head around it a little bit, since I'm no astrologer, but it seems to make sense in a way. I also see a pyramid like shape in the chart I plotted with a lot of squares. Saturn, Pluto and Neptune all below the horizon.

Not sure if it is true, but:
I read an article some time ago that explained that even the way of how someone will die can be indicated in which house it occurs. Scorpio: sexual act, murder. Violent death. Mercury: overdosing, Pisces: hanging/drowning, Aries: medication abuse etc. But this is speculation of course.

JUPITERASC

Not sure if it is true, but:
I read an article some time ago that explained that even the way of how someone will die can be indicated in which house it occurs. Scorpio: sexual act, murder. Violent death. Mercury: overdosing, Pisces: hanging/drowning, Aries: medication abuse etc. But this is speculation of course.
Scorpio is the traditional home aka domicile of Mars....

and a
ccording to Vettius Valens - practising astrologer from almost two thousand years ago - "Anthologies Book 1" freely available online translated by Professor Riley from the original Ancient Greek http://www.csus.edu/indiv/r/rileymt/Vettius Valens entire.pdf :smile:

“Mars bring violent murders, slashings and bloodshed”

Valens also comments:

"Saturn makes bereavements. It causes violent deaths by water, strangulation, imprisonment or dysentery"

fifteen

Well, today I experienced two bizarre coincidences. Just an hour ago, Someone out of the blue whom I didn't know, started talking to me and warned me about doing suicide and stressed that we're all leaving this place very soon.

When I got home, I laid down on my couch thinking about what was being said to me, and suddenly I had an outer body experience, which I never have had before. I floated above my body, and could see myself lying on the couch fully aware. It was like I was part of the room and the ceiling, that I encompassed everything. Kinda shocking to be honest.

Not sure what is going on lately, but it's amazing. I think I'm going to settle down a bit and re-think what I said here.

NancyS

Free will or not, it doesn't do a person any good to know when they are going to die. It shouldn't change how you live your life.

As far as the person telling you the world is going to end very soon (or however "we are all leaving this place very soon" can be construed)... that's useless, damaging info as well.

Sounds like you have some bad energy around you. There are ways to clear it. Find a peaceful place and surround yourself with good people and get help.

Here's one kind of help you may have not heard of, and that may be useful to you: http://www.spiritualemergence.info/

MJ82

I am not sure sure if it will happen, but I felt such a strong intuition that next year will be my last year. Coupled with a bit of research I did, I find that the way things align is really uncanny.

That said, I already spoke to two psychiatrists last year and did many tests for mental illnesses. None indicated that I suffer from a mental illness. The only thing they could find was a mild depression.

I'm not sure how one can "predict" their own suicide - you either plan to take your own life or you don't - but that aside: are you actually saying you wish to end your life, or is it that you're caught up in the abstract idea that next year, given this "synchronicity" you speak of, that it might just happen out of the blue? I strongly hope you speak to someone if you're actually feeling suicidal.

I personally find it objectionable for an astrologer to predict the death of another person. It is one thing to retrospectively examine solar returns and transit charts around the time that someone died in order to understand the astrology behind it, but to enter into predictive work of this kind is walking a fine ethical line in my opinion.

Having said that, and since you've asked about the astrology, there is a website I came across in which determining the manner of someone's death in the natal chart - though not the time - was discussed...... and yes, it usually involves the 8th house in some way.

This is the link: http://chirotic.wordpress.com/2008/12/16/the-8th-house-a-good-death/

But seriously, I have an 8th house stellium, and I've been reading only today about karmic inheritances (and that is a very 8th house/scorpio thing), which is kind of what you seem to be talking about: why not choose the alternative path and do things differently to this woman you speak of...and choose life? :wink:
_

Last edited:

fifteen

But seriously, I have an 8th house stellium, and I've been reading only today about karmic inheritances (and that is a very 8th house/scorpio thing), which is kind of what you seem to be talking about: why not choose the alternative path and do things differently to this woman you speak of...and choose life? :wink:
_

Yes. Exactly! :happy: Maybe this time I was blessed with the knowledge of what really happened to me in a previous life, giving me the choice of not making the same "mistakes" that led to my previous death. Because if it is true what happened to me ( and I'm certain that it is), that also means that I will reincarnate again and relive everything again, and possibly also dying the same way until I finish this business.

So actually I can turn it into a positive thing. :joyful:

JUPITERASC

Yes. Exactly! :happy: Maybe this time I was blessed with the knowledge of what really happened to me in a previous life, giving me the choice of not making the same "mistakes" that led to my previous death. Because if it is true what happened to me ( and I'm certain that it is), that also means that I will reincarnate again and relive everything again, and possibly also dying the same way until I finish this business.

So actually I can turn it into a positive thing. :joyful:
That's great news fifteen! :smile:

fifteen

Free will or not, it doesn't do a person any good to know when they are going to die. It shouldn't change how you live your life.

As far as the person telling you the world is going to end very soon (or however "we are all leaving this place very soon" can be construed)... that's useless, damaging info as well.

Sounds like you have some bad energy around you. There are ways to clear it. Find a peaceful place and surround yourself with good people and get help.

Here's one kind of help you may have not heard of, and that may be useful to you: http://www.spiritualemergence.info/

Hmm, yes I attract all sorts of energies. Thank you I'll look into it.