Can SOMEONE please help me?!?! anyone?!

waterbaby12

Re: will it ever get better for me? ever? how to confront past life karmic debts

Yeah, counselling and psychiatry is something I would have picked for you too because of all your 12th house placements and your exalted Venus. You're only 22, so not wanting to spend your life helping other people is normal and healthy. BUT don't be surprised if that Martian energy comes back and you find yourself humbled, time and again.

Within the next few years of personal growth, your compassion will grow and you will have the focus to help others. But right now you want to concentrate on yourself? That's not selfish. The fact you think it's selfish, is your Venus Pisces talking...you are stuck between your own desires and the guilt you feel for everything around you. That 'guilt' will turn into passion to helping others. But first, psychiatry.

Are you studying? Even if you are not studying psychology, you could go to college and do a counselling course, which you will be learning about how other people's mind works in the course. I understand you're more interested in the facts than helping just now, that could be the 12th house influence of preferring to 'observe,' but if you do psychiatry, it will inevitably lead to helping people.

And btw, everything does always go wrong. It's not in your head, everything usually goes wrong. The difference is if you have people around you to help pick up the pieces then it doesn't seem as bad. Do you have a close-knit family, or someone who looks out for you?

What do you mean everything always does go wrong - are you saying that you can see clearly why I am PLAGUED with bad luck and terrible happenings?? My nana was always the one to look out for me and push me to do things in school like complete assignments etc to ensure I graduated (I am intelligent but cannot pay attention to things I don't care about) - she died last summer and my heart is still so broken I haven't even tried to pick the pieces up.

My mummy is so good to me - an aquarius and the best mother I could ever ask for.

My dad is out the picture since I was 12 and he was a sociopath and a liar and emotionally manipulative to the both of us.

What do you mean everything always does go wrong - are you saying that you can see clearly why I am PLAGUED with bad luck and terrible happenings??

Lol, no not just you - everything always goes wrong for everyone!! You are intense by nature, hence your determination to get to the bottom of this 'Karmic debt,' but you are not cursed. It's just who you are, learn to embrace yourself. But don't worry if you spend your 20s feeling confused about who you are and what you want - it's normal!!! Do not feel you are cursed. That is a self-defeating attitude and you have too much of an insatiable energy to want to go there.

My nana was always the one to look out for me and push me to do things in school like complete assignments etc to ensure I graduated (I am intelligent but cannot pay attention to things I don't care about) - she died last summer and my heart is still so broken I haven't even tried to pick the pieces up.
My mummy is so good to me - an aquarius and the best mother I could ever ask for.

I'm glad you have your Mum, and I'm sorry to hear your Nana died. Do you think perhaps you are feeling the pain your mum is feeling too? And you are both grieving? These things take time.

My dad is out the picture since I was 12 and he was a sociopath and a liar and emotionally manipulative to the both of us.

That is your Dad's loss. If he is a sociopath, then it's good you are not around him. So be thankful for that, even though it's sad you don't have both parents.

You have your mum and the memories of your Nana :)

StillOne

Re: 12th house stellium. I don't want to f****** serve people.

I dont want to ******* serve people. I don't want to spend my life serving and it makes me so angry being told and told again this is the only way out of my bad luck. I refuse to adhere to this. I categorically will not spend my life serving others. I don't know where this comes from but thinking about it I feel like there is literal electricity running through my veins.

I don't know where my anger or alpha-female type attitude comes from but it is alot more consuming than the need to serve people. I refute this.

Simple, change to "whole signs" house system and voila, now you have planets in the first house!

waterbaby12

I know I come across as a little brat spitting her dummy out and that was written in a flurry of anger -

I have a terrible temper and felt so trapped I couldn't breathe.

No harm is meant to anyone - I really respect the patience people have on here and I apologise if I offended you in any way

JUPITERASC

Simple, change to "whole signs" house system and voila,
now you have planets in the first house!
Problem solved :smile:
by the way, I just mentioned on your other thread fhat
the house location of a natal planet can change,
dependent on the house system chosen

and

easily verify that at astro.com Extended Chart Selection Page
there, fourteen of the more popular house systems currently in use are available options
Placidus is simply the default
to view for yourself how that works in practice
simply create your natal chart using Whole Sign Houses option
then compare the charts

conspiracy theorist

Re: will it ever get better for me? ever? how to confront past life karmic debts

You want to tackle "past life karmic debt"? One way to do that is to undertake an intensely spiritual regimen. With your 12th house and 8th house emphasis dipping into the depths and the occult would be something you may find attractive. Interesting people tend to gravitate towards this area too.

waterbaby12

Lol, no not just you - everything always goes wrong for everyone!! You are intense by nature, hence your determination to get to the bottom of this 'Karmic debt,' but you are not cursed. It's just who you are, learn to embrace yourself. But don't worry if you spend your 20s feeling confused about who you are and what you want - it's normal!!! Do not feel you are cursed. That is a self-defeating attitude and you have too much of an insatiable energy to want to go there.

I'm glad you have your Mum, and I'm sorry to hear your Nana died. Do you think perhaps you are feeling the pain your mum is feeling too? And you are both grieving? These things take time.

That is your Dad's loss. If he is a sociopath, then it's good you are not around him. So be thankful for that, even though it's sad you don't have both parents.

You have your mum and the memories of your Nana :)

You are such a lovely soul - there are few people in the world who can manage (for lack of a better word) me in terms of calming me down and saying things which I actually take into account (so stubborn - the list of bad traits I have are piling up haha) and honestly your words are so soothing to me.

Thank you so much.

You are such a lovely soul - there are few people in the world who can manage (for lack of a better word) me in terms of calming me down and saying things which I actually take into account (so stubborn - the list of bad traits I have are piling up haha) and honestly your words are so soothing to me.

Thank you so much.

Us intense souls have a habit of understanding one another :p

1 more thing. Use your 12th house to your advantage - a lot of people are gonna want a 'piece' of your energy, your Plutonian sexual energy is gonna be enticing to people...and your Venus in Pisces will be sucked in by it, as well as others people's drama in general. But your 12th house has the ability to step back and observe. So you can use that energy to avoid getting distracted by boys, drama with friends etc. It's not selfish, it's wise.

Last edited:

wilsontc

Staff member
Back to astrology

All,

Please get back to astrology. If you want to discuss non-astrological ways to improve, please do so in the Chat Forum.

Back to astrology,

Tim

Chillaxer

The psychologist/psychiatrist thing fits well with your chart and the 8th/12th houses- oh btw Mars is not passive in Aquarius!

I have Mars Mercury conjunct too, it might make you quite intense minded. The 12th is the bigger issue there though I think.

You have a fascinating chart, very intense and therefore quite hard to analyze concisely.

So many 12th/8th house planets, and the North node is not merely in Scorpio, more significantly it's in the 8th, but also enhanced by the sign.
And then there is Jupiter and Pluto in there too. Growth and transformation through sex, mysticism, hidden subjects, death and rebirth.

Karmic destiny and evolution too follows these themes with the north node.

Your chart has no fire in it, which is intriguing, so maybe it feels harder to get away from fate with self assertion.
Virtually everything is in the southern hemisphere(that's the top, I know that seems illogical) suggesting quite a heavy imbalance in the fact your are primarily(maybe exclusively?) focused objectively on external events.

The Chiron in the 6th on it's own in Virgo, again natural sign for the house, so it could become a key focal point of counterbalance,
as in typical 'bucket' charts- it means a wound and pain concerning your health and daily routines and service, but also a potential healing gift and higher wisdom emerging.

Chiron the healer has a natural affinity with Virgo according to what I've read.

This goes along with the sign/house correspondence and the Pluto Scorpio in the 8th, in making certain astrological traits almost exaggerated or somehow quintessential in your chart.

A heavily emotional person is also suggested with the strong water emphasis by house and sign.

With the Sagittarius MC and Pisces Ascendant, both Jupiter ruled(If you take the modern ruler of Pisces along with Neptune, a strong spiritual
component is present. Jupiter is in the 8th so Career/public face and approach to life, affects the intense affairs of the 8th.

There is also the 8th house of sex death, rebirth serving the 12th of spirituality, self undoing, illusions, the subconscious through ruler Mars.
Through ruler Pluto in the 8th it makes the 8th an end in itself. The 12th rulers are in the 11th and 12th, meaning that 12th house issues
are an end in themselves but also affect your dreams and aspirations.

There are different manifestations of these houses energies, and I don't wish to alarm you, but all the most intense and darkest events and life charts seem to me to have strong 8th house, and second to that I'd say 12th house connections.

It doesn't have to be death, but it could be fears, transformation, secrets, hidden topics and issues, danger, sex, power, mysticism all those things.
I don't know how into astrology you are but these houses are worth studying.

I just ran the part of fortune and you also have that in the 8th house in Scorpio, emphasizing your chart theme.

All the 12th house planets are relevant, but focusing in Saturn, this suggests compulsions, hard lessons, and ordeals.

Maybe addictions, escapism, illusions, subconscious mental problems, maybe a lot of recuperation and learning from adversity needed?

A lot of secret issues? You may hide ordeals from others or yourself. Pisces is in it's home house of 12 again emphasizing these traits.

The Aquarius and (especially Saturn)in Pisces in the 12th suggests difference of the mind and sensitivity being painful, do you feel
privately weakened because of difference and sensitivity?

The 8th house is more a conscious direction apparently, whereas the 12th more beyond your control and subconscious.

Outer planets to your natal planets through the 12th could well feel like forces beyond your control digging up pain and/or secrets, or illusions.

There have been heavy transits of outer planets through the 12th in your life and crossing the ascendant, so this is why you would not feel in anyway light-hearted.

I think you would be much stronger for having gone through them though.

Neptune and Chiron are still in there in the 12th just I think although if you check an ephemeris, should be out soon.

Pluto, going through the 11th now will be the 12th until you are a lot older.

So a transformative life, non boring life is suggested. Involving spirituality, transformation, and deep emotional and transcendental and transpersonal issues. (again enhanced by hemisphere emphasis)

The pressure is eased as more planets move away from your Ascendant. Just accept Pluto will be there still.

You might want to look at vertex/anti-vertex too, key fated points(from my experience very sensitive to transit) and look out for nodal
(and also Saturn etc) transits to either polarity, plus the 8th and 12th houses.

Sorry if this isn't so insightful, I find your chart a little too intense in a way, so it's quite has been to get a clear enough picture, and the 8th and 12th are quite enigmatic by nature to articulate and decipher.

Very intriguing stuff, you don't see many charts like that.

Last edited:

Chillaxer

Simple, change to "whole signs" house system and voila, now you have planets in the first house!

Respectfully disagree.

She should keep her accurate chart not change it for wish fulfillment.

It is consistent with her story too.

Just my opinion, but don't believe in equal sign houses.

Chillaxer

I dont want to ******* serve people. I don't want to spend my life serving and it makes me so angry being told and told again this is the only way out of my bad luck. I refuse to adhere to this. I categorically will not spend my life serving others. I don't know where this comes from but thinking about it I feel like there is literal electricity running through my veins.

I don't know where my anger or alpha-female type attitude comes from but it is alot more consuming than the need to serve people. I refute this.

This is based on only one dimensional interpretation, there are too many manifestations of chart and house energy for this to have to be true.
This however does not mean there are not pronounced and interesting trends to enhance your understanding.

You have an Aquarius square Scorpio energy that goes along with this, I have Aqua south Node, Mars and Sun and Scorpio Asc and Uranus.

These aspects are very anti-authoritarian and wilful.

It interests me that people talk about these 12th house concepts like Karma around you, (it would seem even more unusual if they are not spiritual or into astrology or your chart, don't know about this), it doesn't mean it has to be true, but the fact that family for some reason has this sense may play out in the story of the chart, maybe look for the 4th house connections, maybe the 4th ruler is in the 12th or 8th, it would not be unlikely.

This could explain your family as seeing you as fated, it's still very surprising as it it is just not what family people usually say or think.

It may be a self fulfilling prophecy, and it may be that a lot of your deep issues are directly/deliberately caused by family.

wilsontc

Staff member
anger and transformation, to waterbaby

waterbaby,

You said:
Please someone help me. i have flooded this board with posts in individual questions but what i really seek is for someone to tell me how i go about paying this karmic debt or curse i am living with in which everything that could go wrong, goes wrong for me.

As you know, you have a lot of anger and frustration in you that affects what you say. This is indicated by several things in your chart:

Pluto :)pluto: power) square (energy needs to be combined with) Mars :)mars: anger)
Skyscript has this to say about it:
...produces a forceful nature. Often your actions can be described only as reckless.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/plutoaspects.html#plsma

Pluto :)pluto: power) square (energy needs to be combined with) Mercury :)mercury: talking)
...produces a clear mental view of the realities of any given situation. Your speech and thought patterns can sometimes be harsh...
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/plutoaspects.html#plsme

Pluto :)pluto: power) square (energy needs to be combined with) Saturn :)mercury: restriction)
...can indicate self-will and persistence to the point of ruthlessness...makes the ability to forgive and forget hard to maintain.
http://www.skyscript.co.uk/plutoaspects.html#plsme

(by the way SkyScript is a great site for giving you an honest, direct astrological interpretation of aspects)

And you have North node :)northnode: future goals) in the 8th house (power, also other people's values):
A tendency to be overly self-reliant and set in our ways, to cling to our possessions (material and otherwise) and habits, to be too fearful of crisis and overly focused on security, and to attempt to achieve success through sheer will rather than listening to our sixth sense...need to learn the value of true partnership and intimacy (sharing)...Releasing ourselves from our attachment to doing things our own way will help us find inner balance and satisfaction.
http://astromatrix.org/Horoscopes/Planets-in-Houses/North-Node-in-8th-House

Summing all this up: you are angry and can be reckless, can be harsh with yourself and others, and find it difficult to let go of problems. Your goal in life is to give up your attachment to possessions and to focus on the power of sharing resources.

You probably know all this but just resist it. And, in resisting it, you just get more frustrated. The challenge is to let others into your life. You control who and when, but give other people a chance to help you and you them. This will help you transform. Just be aware that this is a "death and rebirth" type experience. You have to go through the difficulty of letting go in order to get to the other side of transformation.

Transformationally,

Tim

waterbaby12

I am fairly new to astrology - you explained in the best way you could and could be explained to someone who is quite inexperienced and for the most part I understand..

thank you so much for taking the time to do this. I know I am not going crazy now and there is a deeper reasoning as to why my life has gone/is going/will go the way it is.

I would like to ask more about what you said about aquarius and pisces - regarding sensitivity and difference - could you perhaps expand on that?

You said you didn't wish to alarm me - I am past alarmed now it is more dealing with the truth at gut level - and somehow trying to find a way to deal with this life in a way that isn't going to ruin me. I am so so impressionable and sensitive to outward events - they affect me in such a way I feel almost moulded by each experience and then set in stone again until the next one comes along.

I really struggle to articulate the thoughts in my mind - They are filled with such... I don't even know how to explain it - I feel almost like my mind is a cloud and there is either rain snow or fog in varying degrees... it's just so hard to explain no one understands me and I truly feel no one will ever know me to the core.

waterbaby12

the above response is directed at chillaxer by the way

as for those who commented after (so annoying I can't just scroll up and see the name I've already forgotten)

I have truly taken in all of this and will continue to visit this post to re-read - it all just seems so abstract to me and overwhelming I don't know where even to begin. I feel so lost and trapped

Bina

my ideal job would be a psychiatrist/psychologist to extremely damaged and interesting people - which I know is selfish I just find people so fascinating.

I think that would fit really well with Mars/Mercury in the 12th house square Pluto/NN in the 8th. Plus the insights you will be able to get from the sextile of Pluto/NN to Uranus/Neptune, and compassion from the trine to Venus. I was thinking you may be great at counselling people in distress.

sibylline

Don't take the "serve" too literally.

You don't have to work in a hospice, hospital, etc. I know many people with 12th house stelliums and their work is diverse. Your ideal job as a psychiatrist fits very well into the 12th house paradigm so rejoice. ;)

waybread

I know I come across as a little brat spitting her dummy out and that was written in a flurry of anger -

I have a terrible temper and felt so trapped I couldn't breathe.

No harm is meant to anyone - I really respect the patience people have on here and I apologise if I offended you in any way

Well, look at you, waterbaby-- you come here pleading for advice about your "bad karma" across several posts, and when people give you advice, you spit venom at them.

Nice.

No, I'm not "offended" at the words of a complete stranger who does spit back like a "little brat" (your words.)

But look at how you've run your life to date has led you to this point. You know better about dealing with your "bad karma" than a life spent being a blessing to other people? So great, go do that alternative, whatever you think it is.

The 12th is the traditional house of "self undoing." With your sun in the 12th, it is your ego that gets "undone." It won't help to cling to your ego like a two year-old stomping her little foot with a temper tantrum.

You need to let it go. Then maybe you can hope for some clarity.

waybread

my ideal job would be a psychiatrist/psychologist to extremely damaged and interesting people - which I know is selfish I just find people so fascinating.

I could never work in a corporation or big business - I have a very uncomfortable relationship with authority - I don't do well with it at all - like even if I want to my very nature doesn't allow it.

One of the reasons I was so confused that I had no fire in my chart and my mars is in a quite passive sign like aquarius

Don't you think you should "fix" yourself first, before you start working with other people?

But don't you think working with "extremely damaged" people is precisely the 12th house potential that I spoke to you about in my first post?

Helloooo???

Did I say you should be emptying bed pans in a hospital ward? Noo..ooo. Maybe get an MD and become head of psychiatry in a major hospital. The pay is excellent, and you can engage in your interests while helping people.

Aquarius is not a passive sign, BTW.

MadArchitect

:lol:

i get the same kind of responses too about my 12th house stellium in capricorn and i usually get really mad about it ...:tongue:

i go like how the hell someone with so much capricorn will serve others :unsure:

from the other side i have mars in aries and moon in scorpio and these are NOT the best positions for "servants" OR "Followers" or victims....
more like alpha male or a dominant personality which i am
i never liked to follow or serve others

my natal chart kinda says "Non Serviam" so serving others just doesn't make sense to me .....

but still the whole 12th house "serve or suffer" stereotype confuses people-astrologers
and makes them come to these non-sense conclusions...

i know it sounds ridicilus who the hell wants to serve others?

help people yes ,we all want to help i ve helped many
but serve? no way..:bandit:

Last edited: