The Green

WeirdLibra

Hey guys! I have been searching for my money income from my birthchart. I found lots of things like the lucky the house and planetry placements. But im so confused im not that pro to put them all together. Can you help me with that? Will I be rich? :innocent:

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_mert.40667.8622.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_mert.40667.8622.gif
    52.7 KB · Views: 25

haidee

I'll tell you what I think, because that Capricorn Jupiter of yours is similar to mine, though not quite. (I'm not an Astrologer btw.)

As for your second question, I think you already know what is required of you to actually become rich if you're not already born rich.
Jupiter in Capricorn (in fall), realistic mindset. Hard work, hard work, hard work. That goes for everyone, but this sign knows it especially. You'll find that you receive more luck by incorporating the traits of Capricorn: organizing, being honest and ethical, taking a disciplined step-by-step approach. And this will be within the themes of your 6th house, routines and daily work among other things... I would say this is generally a good placement! Do you know which career path you want to go?
Your 11th house of gains, its ruler in your 2nd house of earnings and finances could mean that you'll have a lot of acquaintances at your disposal ready to help you gain success. But it'll depend on your goals and if you want to work for it.

WeirdLibra

I'll tell you what I think, because that Capricorn Jupiter of yours is similar to mine, though not quite. (I'm not an Astrologer btw.)

As for your second question, I think you already know what is required of you to actually become rich if you're not already born rich.
Jupiter in Capricorn (in fall), realistic mindset. Hard work, hard work, hard work. That goes for everyone, but this sign knows it especially. You'll find that you receive more luck by incorporating the traits of Capricorn: organizing, being honest and ethical, taking a disciplined step-by-step approach. And this will be within the themes of your 6th house, routines and daily work among other things... I would say this is generally a good placement! Do you know which career path you want to go?
Your 11th house of gains, its ruler in your 2nd house of earnings and finances could mean that you'll have a lot of acquaintances at your disposal ready to help you gain success. But it'll depend on your goals and if you want to work for it.

thank you for your interpretation. And yes I know I wanna be a singer but I dont know which way to go. Im like a computer making plans and ways always. I make super detailed plans to reach my goal. And i dont feel like i have any capricorn in me. Im never serious, i never keep attention in one thing more than 5 min, i cant keep daily routines, i hate work. But like you said i have came with information i know how to be rich. Im gonna act like a capricorn from now on. that was an amazing advice