Any chance of finding Love?

WeirdLibra

Hi folks! Im 19 years old and I have never had a relationship. Can you guys help me out? What causes that? Will I ever find love or will I die alone?

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_02_mert.28144.28356.gif
    astro_w2gw_02_mert.28144.28356.gif
    52.5 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:

AppLeo

You're not gonna die alone :lol:

Looking at your Venus...

It's located in Leo and in wide aspect to Pluto as a square. You definitely take your relationships seriously, but maybe too seriously? :unsure:

Just get out there and find some dates. Plus, you're only 19; you have plenty of time to find love in the future. If you were like 40 then maybe it would be a problem, but you're not so relax.

WeirdLibra

You're not gonna die alone :lol:

Looking at your Venus...

It's located in Leo and in wide aspect to Pluto as a square. You definitely take your relationships seriously, but maybe too seriously? :unsure:

Just get out there and find some dates. Plus, you're only 19; you have plenty of time to find love in the future. If you were like 40 then maybe it would be a problem, but you're not so relax.

Yea. I really take it seriously. I do not like hook ups. I am also too picky. It's almost impossible to find dates here also :/

theV

Finding love depends on the transit you are going through. There are periods in year when fate is sending you some love, for example, like your Venus Return or Venus trine Transit Venus.

Sun conjunct Node in Libra you are developing the Libra qualities, harmony, relationship and love.

AppLeo

Yea. I really take it seriously. I do not like hook ups. I am also too picky. It's almost impossible to find dates here also :/

Go on dating websites?? There are sites that aren't just hookups, but people that genuinely want a relationship.

WeirdLibra

Finding love depends on the transit you are going through. There are periods in year when fate is sending you some love, for example, like your Venus Return or Venus trine Transit Venus.

Sun conjunct Node in Libra you are developing the Libra qualities, harmony, relationship and love.
Yea i understand. Thank you.

Osamenor

Staff member
No surprise that you hate hookups. You have the DC in Capricorn. Capricorn seventh house needs stability and commitment in a relationship, and almost always needs monogamy. Hookups are the opposite of that, and rarely lead to a stable and committed relationship. For that reason, hookups are perhaps the worst thing you could do.

Dating sites are probably not where you should be looking, because, as you've seen, they tend to be geared to people looking for casual hookups. This is particularly true if you're 19 and looking (presumably) for someone around your age. Nineteen-year-olds are usually in a situation--school, or maybe an internship or other not-quite-professional job--where there are plenty of peers around, most of them are single, and there's usually no conflict of interest in dating.

When you're older, dating sites are more useful because there are fewer people around you in the real world who you could date. When you're done with school and in the work force, many of the people you see day to day are people who you have a professional relationship with, which often makes dating a no-no because it's conflict of interest. And when you're older, more people your age are married or in committed relationships, so the pool of available partners is much smaller.

For young people, those issues are usually not there, so dating sites are less useful. Young people who use dating sites are much more likely to be the ones who want to have multiple casual relationships, and they're turning to dating sites because they've exhausted their real world options. That's not who a seventh house Capricorn should be dating. Older people may turn to dating sites looking for something serious, but they usually want someone closer to their age. Older people who look to date 19-year-olds are more likely to be after something casual, maybe a sugar momma or daddy kind of relationship, which is, again, not what you need--seventh house Capricorn needs a relationship of equals.

So, the place you should look is the real world. And you should look for someone who shares your interests and is able to be real with you. I don't have time to go into detail right now, but I do see chart factors that point to it, in addition to your seventh house cusp. We could certainly discuss it further.

WeirdLibra

No surprise that you hate hookups. You have the DC in Capricorn. Capricorn seventh house needs stability and commitment in a relationship, and almost always needs monogamy. Hookups are the opposite of that, and rarely lead to a stable and committed relationship. For that reason, hookups are perhaps the worst thing you could do.

Dating sites are probably not where you should be looking, because, as you've seen, they tend to be geared to people looking for casual hookups. This is particularly true if you're 19 and looking (presumably) for someone around your age. Nineteen-year-olds are usually in a situation--school, or maybe an internship or other not-quite-professional job--where there are plenty of peers around, most of them are single, and there's usually no conflict of interest in dating.

When you're older, dating sites are more useful because there are fewer people around you in the real world who you could date. When you're done with school and in the work force, many of the people you see day to day are people who you have a professional relationship with, which often makes dating a no-no because it's conflict of interest. And when you're older, more people your age are married or in committed relationships, so the pool of available partners is much smaller.

For young people, those issues are usually not there, so dating sites are less useful. Young people who use dating sites are much more likely to be the ones who want to have multiple casual relationships, and they're turning to dating sites because they've exhausted their real world options. That's not who a seventh house Capricorn should be dating. Older people may turn to dating sites looking for something serious, but they usually want someone closer to their age. Older people who look to date 19-year-olds are more likely to be after something casual, maybe a sugar momma or daddy kind of relationship, which is, again, not what you need--seventh house Capricorn needs a relationship of equals.

So, the place you should look is the real world. And you should look for someone who shares your interests and is able to be real with you. I don't have time to go into detail right now, but I do see chart factors that point to it, in addition to your seventh house cusp. We could certainly discuss it further.

Yea. I agree with what you say. Most of the elder people looking for relationship. But the problem is not my attraction. Actually I attract girls to myself but I dont like girls. It is hard to find relationship in gay world. There is only limited people and nearly all of them is looking for sex. I don't understand why. Sex is something animals do without love, for me. And the other problem is me to being picky I guess. I easily judge people even from a wrong letter they wrote. I do face reading, palm reading, I have good sixth sense and I can understand more specific stereotypes. The result is always sad. I feel like nobody is good for me and Im not good for the people who are good for me. F my love life.

Osamenor

Staff member
Yea. I agree with what you say. Most of the elder people looking for relationship. But the problem is not my attraction. Actually I attract girls to myself but I dont like girls. It is hard to find relationship in gay world. There is only limited people and nearly all of them is looking for sex. I don't understand why. Sex is something animals do without love, for me. And the other problem is me to being picky I guess. I easily judge people even from a wrong letter they wrote. I do face reading, palm reading, I have good sixth sense and I can understand more specific stereotypes. The result is always sad. I feel like nobody is good for me and Im not good for the people who are good for me. F my love life.
If you're gay, that's a whole other layer. Not being a gay male myself, I don't have the experience to share. I know there are some gay folks on here, both genders, maybe they can chime in.

Do you still live in your birth country? My impression is that it's not an easy place to be gay. Are most people in the closet there? If so, that's a whole other piece.

WeirdLibra

If you're gay, that's a whole other layer. Not being a gay male myself, I don't have the experience to share. I know there are some gay folks on here, both genders, maybe they can chime in.

Do you still live in your birth country? My impression is that it's not an easy place to be gay. Are most people in the closet there? If so, that's a whole other piece.

Yeah I still live here unfortunately. I still live in a country where LGBT folks doesn't even know their gender, everybody is illiterate. Actually funny to watch but not funny to live in it.