struggling relationship, advice required

GyanGee

HEllO!!

I know little about vedic astrology but i see horary is a better science when it comes to relationships. The charts donot match as per vedic astrology.

Me (MALE)
Born on October 30, 1987 at 10:28PM in Faridabad, Haryana, INDIA

She
Born on September 4, 1987 at 8:40 AM in Faridabad, Haryana, INDIA

I met her around May of 2013, we got together very well. We proposed and got into relationship around September 14, 2013. She soon started asking for marriage in less than a month
I was new to relationships and barely knew her. I was definitely not ready
I have been struggling ever since and though i am more aware, improved but still unsure

Initially I struggled to communicate things, for her reactions/ emotions were extreme. Communication is still a problem, it takes a lot of thought and explanation / argument to put across a point.
She expects a lot, much from romantic movies. Basically she asks for too much attention and involvement which i feel is beyond comfort levels of a normal EASY relationship
I live in a 10 member joint family
I am very attached to her, have very strong unfulfilled desires of lust but still unsecure / scared on future

Kindly help / advice / predict

Dirius

You need to post a chart for the question (with the time you made the question) and try to give an interpretation.

You also need to be clear about what your question is.

GyanGee

You need to post a chart for the question (with the time you made the question) and try to give an interpretation.

You also need to be clear about what your question is.

Sir i donot have tools to create a chart in horary. Can I please provide time and place of birth...would it be enough?
Im very new to horary

Male born on October 30, 1987 in faridabad Haryana, INDIA at 10:28 PM

Time of the question is 3:15PM on November 29, 2014
My question is 'will it be a happy and peaceful marriage? should we marry?' please elaborate answers , please suggest if u may

Last edited:

tikana

hi GyanGee,

here is a sundial, an abbacus, a copy of ephemeris for 2014 AD, a chalk, and a notebook with a pencil and an eraser. Go ahead and calculate the chart and draw it either on a pavement or with a stick on a sand ... once you are done .. take a picture of it with your phone and upload it!

obviously astro.com is an outdated tool in creating horary charts

T

Last edited:

GyanGee

hello!

Thanks for the help

geji. gif is my chart
ruba.gif is her chart

Thank you

Attachments

• geji.gif
    geji.gif
    50.3 KB · Views: 25
  • ruba.gif
    ruba.gif
    52.4 KB · Views: 16

Ephemeris

Sorry to intrude here, but just looking at her natal astrology chart, your potential wife has "Mars conjunct Sun" which will mean she will always be somewhat "forceful" unfortunately... she also has venus conjunct sun (which probably makes her very beautiful, as well).

Her descendant in Aries might imply she'll be happier with someone who is more Arian-like, more direct.

With your Cancer ascendant, and Libra Sun, you may really want to think about a more sensitive/peaceful type of wife, because you're inclined to be sensitive.

Just something to consider!

GyanGee

Sorry to intrude here, but just looking at her natal astrology chart, your potential wife has "Mars conjunct Sun" which will mean she will always be somewhat "forceful" unfortunately... she also has venus conjunct sun (which probably makes her very beautiful, as well).

Her descendant in Aries might imply she'll be happier with someone who is more Arian-like, more direct.

With your Cancer ascendant, and Libra Sun, you may really want to think about a more sensitive/peaceful type of wife, because you're inclined to be sensitive.

Just something to consider!

Hello!
She is forceful / dominating...Yes...we have been dealing with this. We have both evolved over this. I have become less sensitive to her emotional outbursts and she has started to accomadate

Yes she is very beautiful.

Yes I understand that peaceful / easy partner would really help me but she has helped me find flaws in my personality

I wish to understand if this understanding shall improve with time or will it be a diificult time altogether

Regards

tikana

well, i hate to rain down on your parade but you are not marrying her!

Sag rules 7th house therefore L7 is jupiter
merc rules you - combusted conj sun
me thinks someone will be on your way preventing you marrying her
then moon inconj jupiter - not enough for a marriage