Full moon eclipse conjunct lilith in the 12 house.

MMD1990

Not to sure what to expect with this lunar eclipse coming up! Its going to be transiting my 12 house. Conjunct my ascendant/lilith....squaring my mercury(9th) and Trining my sun(9th),jupiter(8th). Alot of aspects! Would love some insight because I dont know much about 12th house transits! :happy:

Attachments

• may25eclipse.jpg
    may25eclipse.jpg
    91 KB · Views: 14

JUPITERASC

Not to sure what to expect with this lunar eclipse coming up! Its going to be transiting my 12 house. Conjunct my ascendant/lilith....squaring my mercury(9th) and Trining my sun(9th),jupiter(8th). Alot of aspects! Would love some insight because I dont know much about 12th house transits! :happy:
Eclipses recur on the same degree at regular intervals and the previous lunar eclipse on this degree was same date in May 1994: reviewing any memorable events that occurred at that time provides clues :smile:

MMD1990

Eclipses recur on the same degree at regular intervals and the previous lunar eclipse on this degree was same date in May 1994: reviewing any memorable events that occurred at that time provides clues :smile:

Well, I figured that but I was 3 years old in 1994 sooo no events come to mind! haha but Thanks

JUPITERASC

Well, I figured that but I was 3 years old in 1994 sooo no events come to mind! haha but Thanks
Even if you were only three years old at that time, the eclipse would have had some impact on your life that although obviously you won't recall those events, then perhaps your parents, family members and/or their close friends can tell you of what occurred :smile:

MMD1990

Even if you were only three years old at that time, the eclipse would have had some impact on your life that although obviously you won't recall those events, then perhaps your parents, family members and/or their close friends can tell you of what occurred :smile:

I have. Nothing out of the ordinary comes to mind. Which is why Ive come here. To see If someone has insight on my transits during the eclipse.

JUPITERASC

I have. Nothing out of the ordinary comes to mind. Which is why Ive come here. To see If someone has insight on my transits during the eclipse.
Then perhaps nothing out of the ordinary is indicated during this eclipse either - because eclipses do not necessarily always have an impact on everyone :smile:

MMD1990

Then perhaps nothing out of the ordinary is indicated during this eclipse either - because eclipses do not necessarily always have an impact on everyone :smile:

You do realize 1994 was 18 years ago. Alot has changed since then and I know there will be a change or shift in my life. Just not sure in what area. Especially since it will be on my 12 house house. Hopefully someone with an in-depth knowledge of eclipses will leave a post. :happy:

JUPITERASC

You do realize 1994 was 18 years ago. Alot has changed since then and I know there will be a change or shift in my life. Just not sure in what area. Especially since it will be on my 12 house house. Hopefully someone with an in-depth knowledge of eclipses will leave a post. :happy:
Of course, eclipses occur in regular cycles, one of those is an 18 year cycle Fred Espanak's page has all the data http://eclipse.gsfc.nasa.gov/eclipse.html :smile:

Celeste Teal has an in depth knowledge on eclipses and has written some informative books and articles on eclipses including these useful articles on her website
http://www.moonvalleyastrologer.com/eclipses/