Infertility/Hormonal Issues

poyi

Premium Member
I have seen a 31 years old female with infertility, chronic hormonal issues as PCOS which affects her ability to have regular cycle, lot of pain, massive bleeding, overweight etc.

Without birth time, she has Venus in Scorpio, Pluto in Libra, so mutual reception by sign.

Venus conjuncts Uranus both in Scorpio.

Moon in Sagittarius, Jupiter in Libra so again the depositor Venus is not well therefore Moon also.

In traditional rulership, Mars in Leo also square Venus in Scorpio.

Her natal Sun is in Libra, she also have many other major disorders that are still difficult to manage, including migraine, auto-immune inflammatory disorder. Due to chronic pain, she has difficulty to mobilize most of the time lying flat in bed.

Mars rules immunity, Venus rules Libra Sun, Sun in Libra is fall, Mars in Leo, so Sun in fall rules Mars and Mars square Venus which is the ruler (traditional) of Scorpio.

Venus is parallel to North Node.

Mars and Venus rules both male and female hormones.

Moon rules menstrual cycle, 1st house rules the head, Venus rules ovaries, 7th house rules the womb.

Sun rules vitality in general and left eye (I think), while Moon rules the right eye (I think), anyway, when she suffering severe migraine, she also experiences photophobia (afraid/discomfort with light), she would wear sunglasses and keeps the room dark.

aglaya

Wanting to know what type of aspects a woman would have in her chart dealing with these issues?

The 5th house rules the children of the Native and in a horoscope of a female person, it is one of the crucial points for detecting her fertility. Not the only one, 'tho. Nowadays that infertility is not necessarily a life sentence as women are offered the option of medically supported (artificial) fertilisation, determining whether a sign of bareness is saying that the woman will experience troubles or simply chose to have few children is not always easy.

Check the sign on the cusp of the 5th- watery signs are fruitful and they're always welcome there. Then check the sign in which the 5th ruler went. The Moon rules mother and a good aspect between the Moon and L5 or any contact of this planet with a planet inside the 5th will tell a lot.
Examine the shape of the L5 as well.
Jupiter inside the 5th, if well fortified, often suggests abundance which could mean that the person might have many children.

Finally, check the 6th house and see if any health problems might affect fertility.

Cheers,

aglaya

MMD1990

Oh wow! Thanks for the post!

My moon is also in Sagittarius and in the 1st house and my Venus in Cancer is in the 8th house. I have had severe menstrual issues ever since I was a preteen. Which is why I created the post. It made me curious If it would be found in a woman's chart.

So if the moon and jupiter don't aspect well in a persons chart that could indicate to the person having some type of illness?

MMD1990

The 5th house rules the children of the Native and in a horoscope of a female person, it is one of the crucial points for detecting her fertility. Not the only one, 'tho. Nowadays that infertility is not necessarily a life sentence as women are offered the option of medically supported (artificial) fertilisation, determining whether a sign of bareness is saying that the woman will experience troubles or simply chose to have few children is not always easy.

Check the sign on the cusp of the 5th- watery signs are fruitful and they're always welcome there. Then check the sign in which the 5th ruler went. The Moon rules mother and a good aspect between the Moon and L5 or any contact of this planet with a planet inside the 5th will tell a lot.
Examine the shape of the L5 as well.
Jupiter inside the 5th, if well fortified, often suggests abundance which could mean that the person might have many children.

Finally, check the 6th house and see if any health problems might affect fertility.

Cheers,

aglaya

What if youre looking at a chart like mine...I have an empty 5th house in Aries and Mars in Taurus in the 6th house

Do empty 5th houses create issues in having children?

aglaya

Also, Which house might show adoption?

11th.

This house rules children in general and other people's children however, a strong connection of the 5th and the 11th, the influence of Jupiter onto any of the houses, the Moon and the 11th...any of the mentioned can be good indication of the Native's wish and willingness to adopt a child. However, the 5th house is never entirely dismissed! Whilst a person can adopt a child born in another family, once adopted, it is their own child hence, the 5th as much as 11th.

11th house rules children in general and it is important even in terms of having your own biological child - same goes for Jupiter, the natural ruler of children.