any considerable positions and 12th house

rivern

I want to know about general opinions of yours or considerable positions that you can see about my chart. If you give me a few information I will be thankful. And the planets in 12th house are bad for me? I heard this several times. This chart is a whole sign system chart.

IleneK

Premium Member
I would be inclined to say that your 12th house planets are not so challenging because they have easy flowing aspects, sextile and trine, out to other planets in the chart which can help give them more conscious expression. Like Mars to Jupiter and Saturn. And there is some favorable reception between them as well.
In my opinion, there are no hard charts. All charts have challenges and gifts and it is our job to live them to the best of our ability. We can all do that, no matter the chart.
icon7.gif

rivern

Thank you for your comment. I agree with you, every chart comes with difficulties and gifts. Im aware that in life. Just I want know which challenger could come into my life possibly. Would you tell me about that according to my chart?

IleneK

Premium Member
Thank you for your comment. I agree with you, every chart comes with difficulties and gifts. Im aware that in life. Just I want know which challenger could come into my life possibly. Would you tell me about that according to my chart?

You are welcome.
Challenges might arise in the areas of life ruled by Mars and Venus. So that would be 4th-10th house matters and 5th-11th house matters; 4th-10th especially in light of your particular Sun Moon opposition across those whole sign houses.
I am not sure these eyes can see anything more specific related to your 12th house planets when looking at the natal chart. Do follow planetary transits and progressions as they relate to Venus Mars for possible timing.

But mostly we want to pay attention to life as it unfolds before us and meet it as best we can in each moment. That is what every chart calls us to do.

Last edited: