Will I ever live in USA? :)

Erickaf

I totally agree with applying for a student Visa...we have so many universities, some offer low tuition. This is the EASIEST way to migrate to the states. Study and work. You can still work part-time and study and eventually you could stay longer. I know many people who do this, and end up staying in the US for good. And right now I think the America is better than Europe.

muchacho

Hi Muchacho :)

isn't the first rule of horary never to ask a question twice?? Can I ask it again??
The horary chart is just a snapshot of your current state of being. It's like reading your vibration and based on that making predictions. Some people can do that without the help of astrology. However, such predictions - with or without the help of astrology - are only extrapolations based on your current state of being, i.e. at the time of the question or the psychic reading. Which means once your state of being changes, the reading won't be accurate anymore. If it changes a little, the reading will be off a little. If it changes significantly, the reading will be basically worthless. That's why I wouldn't recommend asking questions like "Will I ever...?" in horary. It's not reliable. For that you better look at the birth chart.

This should also explain why there can't be any fixed rules of how long you have to wait until you can ask a question again, how many weeks or months exactly. That's entirely up to your specific circumstances. The usual rule of thumb is 1-3 months though. But what counts is when you have a significant change in your state of being (or mood, or outlook) - and that can happen within a day or after several months.

waybread

I agree that it's best to wait till your circumstances have changed.

Sometimes people don't like the answer they got, so they'll keep fishing for one that they like better. This is a bad idea, because the horary chart goes by the moment of the question; but with repeated tries at the same question, which moment is the correct one? If people aren't prepared to get an unwanted answer, they're better off avoiding horary.

tikana

I do not see this move at all ..

nothing involving merc lord of 7th

moon left
jup is busy with the sun

meh

T