Remuneration?? :)

Vanja

Hi guys! :)))

I am so happy and excited to find you all here :) (finally I have someone to talk to about horaries :D ).
Anyways, for years I've been working very hard in the same company. For a long time, I feel unappreciated and want to quit. I got ill in the meantime (from stress), so THIS year is The year I will quit finally!! Our company is government owned and each year they are making a program by which they want to ppl to voluntarily leave the company. So I am waiting for this :) Problem is that they moved it from April to November, and they are targeting older ppl for dismissal, who are soon to be retired. I have only 22 years on the job and am wondering, will I get remuneration if I apply, or lay off pay (I am not sure how u call it in English :) )???

https://imgur.com/a/B1gT0ld

Vanja

I guess that the Ascendant on such a late degree means that I am pretty desperate about the outcome of the question (actually scared that I will not get it).

I am represented with Sun and of course Moon of course. Sun is in the 10 house, of work, meaning that I am concerned about it (or??).

Unfortunately, my second falls in Virgo, ruled by Mercury which is burned by the Sun in the 10th. I am guessing that means that I will not get the money??

Moon is VOC (also bad news, I'm guessing). Applying aspect square, between Sun and Moon means obstacles?

All in all, no prospects for any favorable result I am guessing? Help :)

Chrysalis

If your 100% you're planning on leaving, then this could be happening around October time when you sun change signs in 14 degrees. You'll be then opposing saturn, and chasing jupiter L8/government payout, but there is a trine with sun/jup with jupiter exalting you, so this could be positive for a agreement on a payout. In about 7 time units/weeks there could also be something coming in regards to this, so the beginning of August, i don't think its you actually leaving, its maybe just you applying to leave.

Vanja

Wooowww Chrysalis!!! You nailed it!!! :biggrin:

Yes, I am 1000% planning on leaving!!! I just don't know what to do afterwards .:unsure: I would like to move somewhere abroad but there is a BIG issue on the work visa, for any country, then learning the language, finding a job, blending in socially and I am not young any more, unfortunately :D

I am pretty clueless about what to do AFTER, but I am sure that I am quitting this shitty job forever!

Actually, rumours are that the payoff will be in October/November, as where some more info on that would be known in September, when the government who is our majority owner will put together the voluntarily lay off plan (who can apply, how much per year they will receive, so on).

I am unsure do the trines, sextiles mean positive outcome, and conjunctions, squares and oppositions mean a no go? Or, if we have any aspect it means yes, but the latter mean delays, problems, or such??

Thank you soo much on your take on the matter! I appreciate it :)