Can someone help me understand asteroids in relation to my chart?

waterbaby12

Hi.. so I am fairly new to astrology and I've attatched my charts - one with asteroids one with no asteroids

I would really love for someone to tell me what the placement of my asteroids mean in relation to my chart?

Attachments

• me with asteroids.jpg
    me with asteroids.jpg
    105.4 KB · Views: 28
  • me.gif
    me.gif
    49.2 KB · Views: 34

Sweet Pea

We don't normally use big orbs with asteroids because there are thousands of them and there will be huge clusters of them for every single degree of your chart. However, some asteroids are much bigger and carry therefore more importance when strongly connected to your personal planets or Sun or Moon.

The asteroid with the closest aspect is Pallas conjunct to your Venus and Ascendant. Are you a Daddy's girl? Difficult issues with Dad can arise, like being too compliant to Dad's wishes. Also Pallas can make you a bit androgynous, a bit warrior-like and not as feminine as Venus normally is. Pallas Athene was the Goddess of wisdom and more ruled by head than heart. You can google and read about her. There are likely to be articles out there about Venus-Pallas in astrology.

However, Venus in Pisces is a very sweetly feminine place for Venus (and Sun, and Ascendant) to be, so that overcomes to some extent the tomboyish and warrior nature of Pallas. Pallas is also a creative energy so with Pisces, you could be into art, films, photography and all things spiritual, aesthetic and beautiful.

dowhanawi

Asteroid use varies by astrologer. I always include chiron, but I look only at how he communicates with other planets. Kinda to answer questions. The other asteroids I pull up to bring clarity to a specific question. I'm synastry charts I use eros and psyche but not in natal charts unless someone has a history or of the wrong partner then we talk about what attracts them vs what they need in a partner.

sibylline

Just my opinion but you should start your astrological studies with the planets, houses, signs before moving on to asteroids. This also helps because your understanding of the role of asteroids will be severely limited if you don't understand, for example, what roles the Moon or Venus play in general and in your chart.

waterbaby12

We don't normally use big orbs with asteroids because there are thousands of them and there will be huge clusters of them for every single degree of your chart. However, some asteroids are much bigger and carry therefore more importance when strongly connected to your personal planets or Sun or Moon.

The asteroid with the closest aspect is Pallas conjunct to your Venus and Ascendant. Are you a Daddy's girl? Difficult issues with Dad can arise, like being too compliant to Dad's wishes. Also Pallas can make you a bit androgynous, a bit warrior-like and not as feminine as Venus normally is. Pallas Athene was the Goddess of wisdom and more ruled by head than heart. You can google and read about her. There are likely to be articles out there about Venus-Pallas in astrology.

However, Venus in Pisces is a very sweetly feminine place for Venus (and Sun, and Ascendant) to be, so that overcomes to some extent the tomboyish and warrior nature of Pallas. Pallas is also a creative energy so with Pisces, you could be into art, films, photography and all things spiritual, aesthetic and beautiful.

did you read this samantha bean? it's not 'consuming my life' it was a response.

waterbaby12

I am not consumed by it but in relation to my chart I see it as relevant.

no this happened when I was 12 I moved to china four years ago when I was 18