Uranus Transit Through The 7th House

theoddone

Great that you were able to transcend the depression and anxiety! So now to do the same with the next area of your life :)

Yes, it looks likely that you would need something that would keep your interest. I bet you get bored easily with mundane work. The IT sector has Uranian aspects so this could appeal... As long as it doesn't get too stagnant. I can see taking a bit of a leadership role eventually. But Saturn is still moving through your first quadrant. So this might take some time. Going to school is the perfect way to use this internal work time. By the time it hits the Descendant nothing will hold you back!

Unfortunately going back to school is not an option for me but thanks.

HarmonE

Unfortunately going back to school is not an option for me but thanks.

Hey... just to clarify.... I wasn't suggesting you go back to school. Sorry if it came out like that. Just pointing out how well you used that time of your life to go to school... a perfect fit for the Saturn transit through the first quadrant. It certainly doesn't mean that you can't get a job only that this phase has a quality of inner development more. A building up of sorts

theoddone

Hey... just to clarify.... I wasn't suggesting you go back to school. Sorry if it came out like that. Just pointing out how well you used that time of your life to go to school... a perfect fit for the Saturn transit through the first quadrant. It certainly doesn't mean that you can't get a job only that this phase has a quality of inner development more. A building up of sorts

No worries. I misread that anyways.

Funny, I had a tarot reading done for me on Thursday by some lady I know. She flat out told me that she didn't see anything in her cards for me regarding love, it was all about my career. The reading didn't really resonate with me and I got accused of being skeptical after she said she could read my energy and that's what my energy told her. Funny considering I follow astrology and it turns out she didn't believe in astrology after I told her what could happen regarding her relationship (she's also a Scorpio ASC like me). I thought it was only fair since she offered the reading. She got two things wrong and what she guessed correctly had been posted on my Facebook about it since I had her on there. She then tried to tell me to end the friendship with my Uranian male friend that I spoke about earlier, brought up the fact that she had lunch with him last year and I was mentioned in conversation but it was none of her business (why even bring it up? Scratching my head over that) what's going on between the Uranian friend and I, and then proceeded to brag that she was taking mediumship classes and was apparently good at it. I've since removed her from my friends list. I don't do ego and jealousy games like that.

I've had cards read for me a couple of times and they never really resonated. Astrology makes more sense to me than tarot anyways.

Sorry about getting off topic. Back to the 7th house Uranus transit discussion.

Last edited: