How are you feeling Virgos,Gemini,Saggy,Pisces?

ALRESCHA

Well, I have to be fair, I AM a Pisces Moon :D

But recently, I really need to make extra effort to do simple chores. Feeling tired is a wrong way to put it, it is more like I have no strength to do simple things. I probably already wrote, but Neptune is too close to my Moon and too close to my 7th house cusp... :sleeping:

I could go days without getting any sleep just months ago.

I am not sure how to fight that, but I must do something about it ASAP! :unsure:

theV

Well, I have to be fair, I AM a Pisces Moon :D

But recently, I really need to make extra effort to do simple chores. Feeling tired is a wrong way to put it, it is more like I have no strength to do simple things. I probably already wrote, but Neptune is too close to my Moon and too close to my 7th house cusp... :sleeping:

I could go days without getting any sleep just months ago.

I am not sure how to fight that, but I must do something about it ASAP! :unsure:

You have the answer.A Neptune ruled moon is not easy.Pisces moon is easily drained or lack an emotional strength to keep on because of a casual habits of daydreaming or following Neptune's fog.I Thought that when a planet whose energy is familiar to the chart doesn't affect much or the individual isn't influence much by it.

ALRESCHA

Thank you! <3 But I lack physical strength. No amount of coffee can help... I think it does influence me, because it wasn't as bad before. And I think Neptune transiting Cap, Aqu and now Pis shaped me into the person that I am :) I feel the transit energies of the planets that are the strongest in my chart the most.

If anyone has TrNeptune on an angle, please let Alrescha know :)

I have only come up with an idea that building my stomach muscles will help because I have Virgo on my AS, opposite the situation and there should eventually be a balance to all things the situation symbolically represents, or it will at least get better. :)

Last edited:

Stubborn Virgo

Lately I've been irked by the Neptune and Saturn transit to the mutable signs.I don't know about you guys,but I have started to radar the influence that these planets have on my life.My sun is in Virgo and my moon is in Sagittarius,and both planets are currently inhabiting the energy of these two laters.With Saturn conjunct my moon in Sagittarius tight and making a parallel to it, I've been tied up to my family life,both of my grandmothers had died;and I've been away from home (in university) explaining the distance, I start to feel the maturity that Saturn is teaching my moon,for being alone and independent.

For Neptune I haven't really gotten any grasp around the planet impact on my life. I've been sleeping alot which is something unusual for me,because i had trouble sleeping before the transit hit me.I've been a forlorn for a while, and I am careless about making any improvement in my life.

But honestly I am worried when these two planets starts tightly aspecting my astrological points in my chart in the coming years and it tells me no good, I am worried.

NATAL CHART+PROGRESSION+TRANSIT

picture.php

Not to mention Jupiter will conjunct my Sun and Uranus also will parallel my Sun from my Solar Return of next year.

picture.php

picture.php

Which mean also Uranus will be opposing Netpune and conjunct jupiter

the end share your thoughs

Transit-wise:

Neptune Rx in Pisces is opposite my Venus and Mercury Rx in Virgo in 8th house.
Neptune Rx is squaring my natal Moon & Mars in Gemini in my 4th house.
Chiron Rx in Pisces is opposite my Sun in Virgo in 8th house.
Pluto Rx is conjunct my natal Neptune Rx in my 12th house.

When Saturn crosses over into Sagittarius, it will almost immediately oppose my Gemini Moon/Mars and square my Venus in Virgo. Saturn has already crossed over my MC in Scorpio - when it did, I suddenly quit my job (for a lot of reasons).

The past two years have been tough. I'm not where I thought I would be after graduating from college. I moved back home just in time for a flurry of health issues among family members. I have no choice but to be there to help and be a shoulder of support. I fought it at first, aching for my independence but I've now realized that independence means nothing if I constantly feel guilty for not being there for my family during the tough times. I've stopped caring what other people think about my personal life and family situation.

I've been unemployed for a year now, but not necessarily broke since I was able to make quite a bit of money at my last job. I haven't felt the need to get a job, partially because of health issues and because I haven't had a problem with paying my bills. I have several autoimmune disorders and I'm being followed by a doctor for more health issues. I had a cancer scare earlier this year. I've had to give in and start taking medication prescribed by my doctor for the physical pain. I'm exhausted, I sleep all the time, my joints swell and I get random, inexplicable rashes and fevers. Basically, I feel like an eighty year old trapped in the body of young person.

I've come crashing back down to earth. I'm more realistic. I don't dream about traveling, seeing the world or finding "the one" anymore. Now, I would be content with a decent job that pays, a house in a nice neighborhood and a partner who cares, also works hard and treats me as an equal. I've stopped dreaming about the job with long hours and great pay because I know that I'll end up hurting my body, since it's already dealing with enough. A simple 9-5 will do. :)

With T Mars in Leo conjunct my Jupiter in Leo/7th House and T Jupiter in Virgo conjunct my Venus in Virgo/8th House, I have been attracting well, attractive people, like crazy. I think the universe is trying to tell me that while I run myself into the ground caring for everybody else, I need someone to take care of me, too. I might also be still be getting the benefits of my Jupiter Return in Leo/7th house, which was just a few weeks ago.

Oh, and I've also become a ROCK of support. Seriously, after everything that I've been through, the future doesn't scare me anymore. Saturn may suck, but I think it helped me own my Scorpio MC. People who I previously turned to for support now come to me for advice and pep talks. It really is amazing.

Last edited:

theV

Transit-wise:

Neptune Rx in Pisces is opposite my Venus and Mercury Rx in Virgo in 8th house.
Neptune Rx is squaring my natal Moon & Mars in Gemini in my 4th house.
Chiron Rx in Pisces is opposite my Sun in Virgo in 8th house.
Pluto Rx is conjunct my natal Neptune Rx in my 12th house.

When Saturn crosses over into Sagittarius, it will almost immediately oppose my Gemini Moon/Mars and square my Venus in Virgo. Saturn has already crossed over my MC in Scorpio - when it did, I suddenly quit my job (for a lot of reasons).

The past two years have been tough. I'm not where I thought I would be after graduating from college. I moved back home just in time for a flurry of health issues among family members. I have no choice but to be there to help and be a shoulder of support. I fought it at first, aching for my independence but I've now realized that independence means nothing if I constantly feel guilty for not being there for my family during the tough times. I've stopped caring what other people think about my personal life and family situation.

I've been unemployed for a year now, but not necessarily broke since I was able to make quite a bit of money at my last job. I haven't felt the need to get a job, partially because of health issues and because I haven't had a problem with paying my bills. I have several autoimmune disorders and I'm being followed by a doctor for more health issues. I had a cancer scare earlier this year. I've had to give in and start taking medication prescribed by my doctor for the physical pain. I'm exhausted, I sleep all the time, my joints swell and I get random, inexplicable rashes and fevers. Basically, I feel like an eighty year old trapped in the body of young person.

I've come crashing back down to earth. I'm more realistic. I don't dream about traveling, seeing the world or finding "the one" anymore. Now, I would be content with a decent job that pays, a house in a nice neighborhood and a partner who cares, also works hard and treats me as an equal. I've stopped dreaming about the job with long hours and great pay because I know that I'll end up hurting my body, since it's already dealing with enough. A simple 9-5 will do. :)

With T Mars in Leo conjunct my Jupiter in Leo/7th House and T Jupiter in Virgo conjunct my Venus in Virgo/8th House, I have been attracting well, attractive people, like crazy. I think the universe is trying to tell me that while I run myself into the ground caring for everybody else, I need someone to take care of me, too. I might also be still be getting the benefits of my Jupiter Return in Leo/7th house, which was just a few weeks ago.

Oh, and I've also become a ROCK of support. Seriously, after everything that I've been through, the future doesn't scare me anymore. Saturn may suck, but I think it helped me own my Scorpio MC. People who I previously turned to for support now come to me for advice and pep talks. It really is amazing.

Yes,As I see those are difficult transit to handle.You already have some complex and notable position and aspects which make it more difficult.There is a private person in you from what I observe. Eighth house Sun and Fourth house Moon are deep,emotional places.You have all your inner planet in these two.

Saturn transit MC/IC is troubling to the house and career.My saturn conjunct my moon proved to be troublesome with the death in female relative and moving to college.Saturn opposite to moon/mars could hinder and limit the fiery energy and the impulsiveness of your emotions,and slow you down.

Rosaroo11

Im a virgo rising (midheaven in Gemini) and sagittarius moon - this year has been difficult for me too, especially when saturn went into sagittarius (my moon and 2 slower planets are in sagittarius). Marital issues, both kids left for college and needed care for my toddler, we moved to a new city and into a home which needed a bunch of repairs. I actually quit my job recently too. Its been crazy!!!!!! I commiserate.

Stubborn Virgo

Yes,As I see those are difficult transit to handle.You already have some complex and notable position and aspects which make it more difficult.There is a private person in you from what I observe. Eighth house Sun and Fourth house Moon are deep,emotional places.You have all your inner planet in these two.

Saturn transit MC/IC is troubling to the house and career.My saturn conjunct my moon proved to be troublesome with the death in female relative and moving to college.Saturn opposite to moon/mars could hinder and limit the fiery energy and the impulsiveness of your emotions,and slow you down.

Yes, I am a very private person. I do think the 8th house and 4th house placements play a part in how intense it has been.

Saturn transiting my MC is probably the toughest Saturn transit I've had so far. There's been event after event, along with the health issues I'm dealing with. It's definitely affecting my career, public image and family life. It's safe to say that Saturn has succeeded in slowing me down quite a bit. I think that my dream career that I went to school for and worked in before Saturn hit my MC is not going to happen. But I do think there's an opportunity to build a new one that doesn't affect my body and health so adversely.

I should also mention that my natal Pluto in Scorpio is conjunct my MC in Scorpio, on the 10th house side. That probably has to do with why this Saturn transit is hitting especially hard.

Last edited:

Erulastiel14

My moon is conjunct Ascendant in Sag and my MC in Virgo.

Saturn's hit my Moon/Asc twice already and neither experience was pleasant. I've been trying to pass the bar exam in my state. The first time Saturn hit my moon I was studying for my first attempt and the week the transit was exact I could not sleep. It was the most bizarre feeling ever. My body wanted to sleep but my mind would not turn off.:andy:

The second time I found out I didn't pass and was studying for it again. This time I was really sad, emotional and always crying.

The first time I took the exam, Saturn was moving backwards when grading was happening. This time Saturn turned direct 2 days after I took it and Jupiter will exactly conjoin my MC the day after I find out the results which is also my birthday. So in addition to changing my strategy, getting tutors, focusing on my health as indicated in my solar return for this year, I'm hopeful I'm going to pass this time. I'm looking forward to Jupiter conjoining my MC three times since I'm going to begin my job search assuming I pass.

theV

My moon is conjunct Ascendant in Sag and my MC in Virgo.

Saturn's hit my Moon/Asc twice already and neither experience was pleasant. I've been trying to pass the bar exam in my state. The first time Saturn hit my moon I was studying for my first attempt and the week the transit was exact I could not sleep. It was the most bizarre feeling ever. My body wanted to sleep but my mind would not turn off.:andy:

The second time I found out I didn't pass and was studying for it again. This time I was really sad, emotional and always crying.

The first time I took the exam, Saturn was moving backwards when grading was happening. This time Saturn turned direct 2 days after I took it and Jupiter will exactly conjoin my MC the day after I find out the results which is also my birthday. So in addition to changing my strategy, getting tutors, focusing on my health as indicated in my solar return for this year, I'm hopeful I'm going to pass this time. I'm looking forward to Jupiter conjoining my MC three times since I'm going to begin my job search assuming I pass.

I think Jupiter/MC transit will benefit you.Saturn might have disturbed your energy,being in the first house Sagittarius.I hope everything works out well.

theV

Im a virgo rising (midheaven in Gemini) and sagittarius moon - this year has been difficult for me too, especially when saturn went into sagittarius (my moon and 2 slower planets are in sagittarius). Marital issues, both kids left for college and needed care for my toddler, we moved to a new city and into a home which needed a bunch of repairs. I actually quit my job recently too. Its been crazy!!!!!! I commiserate.

I think we went both through the same path.Whether Saturn conjunct IC or conjunct moon,it will cause family upheaval.Also Saturn could indicate the relocation to another city,when it conjunct the moon.Pray everything works out for you.

theV

Yes, I am a very private person. I do think the 8th house and 4th house placements play a part in how intense it has been.

Saturn transiting my MC is probably the toughest Saturn transit I've had so far. There's been event after event, along with the health issues I'm dealing with. It's definitely affecting my career, public image and family life. It's safe to say that Saturn has succeeded in slowing me down quite a bit. I think that my dream career that I went to school for and worked in before Saturn hit my MC is not going to happen. But I do think there's an opportunity to build a new one that doesn't affect my body and health so adversely.

I should also mention that my natal Pluto in Scorpio is conjunct my MC in Scorpio, on the 10th house side. That probably has to do with why this Saturn transit is hitting especially hard.

I also have Saturn conjunct Pluto transit going on,But I am still not feeling it.My Pluto is at the edge between my fourth house and fifth house,and I don't know if it count in the fifth or the fourth.

librarising

Thank you! <3 But I lack physical strength. No amount of coffee can help... I think it does influence me, because it wasn't as bad before. And I think Neptune transiting Cap, Aqu and now Pis shaped me into the person that I am :) I feel the transit energies of the planets that are the strongest in my chart the most.

If anyone has TrNeptune on an angle, please let Alrescha know :)

I have only come up with an idea that building my stomach muscles will help because I have Virgo on my AS, opposite the situation and there should eventually be a balance to all things the situation symbolically represents, or it will at least get better. :)
Girl,.....i just wanted to ask u if u thought about sun transiting ur 12th at the time of ur exhaustion because i feel the EXACT same right now and i have a libra rising pisces moon lol i know its kinda late oh and mars, and venus were and still are cramping ur style :/

Rosaroo11

Alrescha, I have natal Neptune square my ascendant (in Virgo, interestingly I also have mars in the ascendant). Saturn is transiting my Neptune (when Saturn went into sag). Ugh. It has been interesting. All my life, I never could understand why I am so sensitive but then feel so aggressive at times. In general, I identify more with being extremely sensitive and using intuition to guide decisions. Anytime I don't follow my gut, I regret it. I don't see hosts or auras but I do feel what others feel and I can sense when something happy or bad has happened in a room, home etc.

ALRESCHA

Girl,.....i just wanted to ask u if u thought about sun transiting ur 12th at the time of ur exhaustion because i feel the EXACT same right now and i have a libra rising pisces moon lol i know its kinda late oh and mars, and venus were and still are cramping ur style :/

The exhaustion period started in spring. Tr Sun in Leo is always a very special time of the year for me. But this year wasn't as bad as 3 or 4 years ago, for example. Maybe because all else seems easy once Saturn crushes you, OMG I can breathe now that it's out of Sco (I'm a Sco Sun). I admit to have googled how to survive the Sun transit in 12th this year a few days before it ended
t1826.gif
, I felt doomed for a couple of days. Then I got angry :D And Venus is a doll, she didn't trouble me too long. I can't wait for Mars to enter Virgo, I want to be active again.

ALRESCHA

Alrescha, I have natal Neptune square my ascendant (in Virgo, interestingly I also have mars in the ascendant). Saturn is transiting my Neptune (when Saturn went into sag). Ugh. It has been interesting. All my life, I never could understand why I am so sensitive but then feel so aggressive at times. In general, I identify more with being extremely sensitive and using intuition to guide decisions. Anytime I don't follow my gut, I regret it. I don't see hosts or auras but I do feel what others feel and I can sense when something happy or bad has happened in a room, home etc.

Don't get lost or torn between the two energies.
t2724.gif
You remind me of me in a way :)

librarising

The exhaustion period started in spring. Tr Sun in Leo is always a very special time of the year for me. But this year wasn't as bad as 3 or 4 years ago, for example. Maybe because all else seems easy once Saturn crushes you, OMG I can breathe now that it's out of Sco (I'm a Sco Sun). I admit to have googled how to survive the Sun transit in 12th this year a few days before it ended
t1826.gif
, I felt doomed for a couple of days. Then I got angry :D And Venus is a doll, she didn't trouble me too long. I can't wait for Mars to enter Virgo, I want to be active again.
I wish you energy and i feel like i google how to survive sun in 12th house transits every year!!! Lol had alot of secret enemies when school started but i was confident a'f with confronting them! I blame transiting jupiter in 12th conjunct sun for kicking them right where they belong! Im exhausted tho!