Death in my solar return

Suxumuxu

Hello!!!I am very stressed and sad...someone told me that my solar return this year shows very clear a death in my family...parent or my companion/husbant.
So I am wondering if anyone wants to take a look of my chart and tell me if its real. Thanks in advance...:crying::crying::crying:

Attachments

• astro_23gw_01_afro_201531.39603.13573.jpg
    astro_23gw_01_afro_201531.39603.13573.jpg
    120.6 KB · Views: 159

LucidNeptune

Hello!!!I am very stressed and sad...someone told me that my solar return this year shows very clear a death in my family...parent or my companion/husbant.
So I am wondering if anyone wants to take a look of my chart and tell me if its real. Thanks in advance...:crying::crying::crying:

I'm sorry but that is simply ridiculous. Whoever told you that should not be interpreting natal charts.

One works with archetypal energies in the chart, therefore all predictions are to some extent contingent and astrologers should know this. Anyone who "foresees" a death in a chart has some serious personal issues of which they are projecting onto the native.

Suxumuxu

hi!Thanx for the reply!!!its not natal its solar+natal. I understand that I seem a bit naive, but I am doing my first steps in astrology and I cant distinguish the true or faulse...So if u want please take a look, because my week is ruined:sad:

LucidNeptune

hi!Thanx for the reply!!!its not natal its solar+natal. I understand that I seem a bit naive, but I am doing my first steps in astrology and I cant distinguish the true or faulse...So if u want please take a look, because my week is ruined:sad:

All charts work with the same energies as far as I know, unless they include decans, stars and asteroids. Even then you can't predict a death. That makes me angry.

Sorry nothing really jumps out at me, I've never looked at a solar return chart. I wouldn't feel right pointing anything out or making any predictions without being sure (unlike some people.... :mad:)

Suxumuxu

Bad signsQ
1)Solar ASC in 00.37 virgo (4 house)=family health issue
2)Solar Saturn in 4 house, natal at 6th=family health issue again
3)Solar mercury (ruling ASC) hits algol at 26 Taurus at 10th house (parents)
solar mercury in 12 natal and opposition with natal saturn 8 house.
4)mercury=midpoint mars/saturn solar 26 aquarius
5)this midpoint semisquare with natal mercury

is it scary or what?

Oddity

You would need to look at so many things to predict a death, and I doubt most astrologers could do it outside their own charts, and most can't do it with their own charts. The chart you posted doesn't contain adequate information, so if someone based it on that, I think they're probably inept and trying to scare/impress you.

What profection year are you in? What do your primary directions look like this year? What's Lord 8 in the natal chart and what's receiving it or the SR Lord 8? What's the killing planet and what is it doing? Are your planets 'flipped' in the SR (something like a planet on the descendant natally is on the ascendant in the SR). Is the hyleg being hit by a malefic ray?

Ask your astrologer those questions. If he or she goes 'huh?', I think it's safe to disregard what they said.

Bunches and bunches of stuff, and you need more than one of them to show up. Even then you'd want to know a chart pretty intimately - like what happened to the person before this when similar planetary circumstances arose.

It's really, really irresponsible for someone to look at your chart and say what they did. You might want to ask them why they told you this. Sheesh.

Suxumuxu

ok I understand what you say, its difficaut to predict this things, but put yourshelf in my shoes. I know nothing about astrology, she says that to me (she is a very kind girl i met her in a forum) and now I am scared...

JUPITERASC

Bad signsQ
1)Solar ASC in 00.37 virgo (4 house)=family health issue
2)Solar Saturn in 4 house, natal at 6th=family health issue again
3)Solar mercury (ruling ASC) hits algol at 26 Taurus at 10th house (parents)
solar mercury in 12 natal and opposition with natal saturn 8 house.
4)mercury=midpoint mars/saturn solar 26 aquarius
5)this midpoint semisquare with natal mercury

is it scary or what?
When not understood, anything can seem 'scary' :smile:

keep in mind that
a Solar Return ascendant is entirely dependent on an accurate time of birth
Two minutes earlier and the given solar Return Ascendant would have been Leo

Osamenor

Staff member
I don't know much about interpreting transit charts, but from what I see, the only thing that could possibly, to my mind, spell death is Uranus in the SR eighth house. And I can't even be sure that Uranus is in your SR eighth house because this chart doesn't show the solar return house cusps except for the AC and MC. Uranus is in the right sign to be in your solar return eighth house, but whether it actually is or not depends on where the eighth and ninth house cusps are in your solar return chart.

What Uranus means in any transit chart is change, usually a sudden and major change. One possible meaning of Uranus in the eighth house is that you suddenly come into an inheritance--eighth house is the house of shared resources and other people's money--and for you to suddenly come into an inheritance, most likely a member of your family would have to die. Death is another eighth house implication, but most transits in the eighth house do not mean that you or anyone close to you will die. And, of course, financial windfalls sometimes come other ways--winning the lottery, for instance. (If you gamble, though, Uranus could spell a big loss just as easily as a big win, so don't take this as a directive to buy lots of lottery tickets!)

The eighth house encompasses much more than death and inheritances. It also includes sexuality, deep intimacy, taxes, the occult, otherworld experiences of all kinds. Uranus in the eighth could also mean a new sexual partner suddenly coming into your life, or, if you already have one, a deepening and rekindling of the sexual relationship.

Overall, what Uranus in the eighth spells out is deep transformation of some kind. You also have strong indicators in your solar return tenth house, so maybe you're about to have a deeply transformative experience regarding your career.

Suxumuxu

Hello Osamenor!!!Thank you very much for your response...well my uranus indeed is at 8th house-(I put the right chart):sad:.
There is a chance, my parents buy me a house, can uranus be explained by that? Also do you think that the dramatic change and transormation can be a pregnancy?(Note that if i get pregnant I will be in pain and and probably stay in bed because of my back problem)

Attachments

• ????? ?????.jpg
    ????? ?????.jpg
    37.1 KB · Views: 44

Osamenor

Staff member
There is a chance, my parents buy me a house, can uranus be explained by that? Also do you think that the dramatic change and transormation can be a pregnancy?(Note that if i get pregnant I will be in pain and and probably stay in bed because of my back problem)

I have no idea, honestly. I don't know transit charts that well.

If you do get pregnant, of course it will be a transformative experience. I don't know if the eighth house has ever been officially associated with pregnancy, but it makes sense to me. Eighth house includes otherworldly experiences, connection with spirit, deep intimacy with another... and what's more intimate than having another person living and developing inside your body? Plus, there's the sexuality connection... the New Testament notwithstanding, you can't get pregnant without having sex! And, logically, if you're trying to get pregnant, it's reasonable to believe that you will.

I see you're a Taurus, so you're about to have a birthday. Did you cast the solar return chart for this coming birthday, or for your last one? If it's the birthday you have coming up, did you adjust the location for where you expect to be on your birthday? The planets' signs and aspects will be the same no matter where in the world you are on your birthday, but the solar return houses vary depending on your location. To get an accurate solar return reading, you have to cast the chart for the location you're in when you have your solar return.

Suxumuxu

I have no idea, honestly. I don't know transit charts that well.

If you do get pregnant, of course it will be a transformative experience. I don't know if the eighth house has ever been officially associated with pregnancy, but it makes sense to me. Eighth house includes otherworldly experiences, connection with spirit, deep intimacy with another... and what's more intimate than having another person living and developing inside your body? Plus, there's the sexuality connection... the New Testament notwithstanding, you can't get pregnant without having sex! And, logically, if you're trying to get pregnant, it's reasonable to believe that you will.

I see you're a Taurus, so you're about to have a birthday. Did you cast the solar return chart for this coming birthday, or for your last one? If it's the birthday you have coming up, did you adjust the location for where you expect to be on your birthday? The planets' signs and aspects will be the same no matter where in the world you are on your birthday, but the solar return houses vary depending on your location. To get an accurate solar return reading, you have to cast the chart for the location you're in when you have your solar return.

Hello again! The chart I am talking about is solar return…