Extended Saturn Return Influence - Because of Bundle Chart?

kris10

Hello!
Thank you for reading this and responding if you have wisdom related to my topic.

I started feeling Saturn around my 30s. Life became difficult with a lot of loss and massive transitions. Now, as I turn 38 in a few days, I’ve noticed that life is becoming lighter. Perhaps because I feel more connected to my inner self and confident, because I’ve worked to extract the wisdom from all i have been through, and i only move towards what excites me instead of feeling rushed to fulfill societal timelines resulting in me ending up in positions and places i never wanted to be in in first place. And mostly, since i take full responsibility for myself ive noticed that im more careful about what i do, say, and how i respond - though not perfect.

My questions are: Has the Saturn return that usually lasts people 2.5 years been longer for me because all of my planets are closely connected and because my moon has been involved?
&
Will I begin to feel more relief in the coming year(s)?

This is a link to my natal chart and 11/8/2021 transits. The past weeks is when ive felt a bit of release from saturn.

https://ibb.co/6D7680K

Last edited:

waybread

This doesn't look like your Saturn return chart. Can you please post your natal chart for the date of your Saturn return with the transiting planets arrayed around the outside? Then please don't chop off the aspectarian, as it is more helpful if we can read the transiting planets' actual degrees, rather than trying to make them out at such a small scale.

This chart looks like a Saturn square, which would happen roughly 7 years after your Saturn return. You may also be feeling Uranus opposite sun. Do you recall when transiting Pluto crossed over your moon?

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Extended Saturn Return Influence - Because of Bundle Chart?
My questions are: Has the Saturn return that usually lasts people 2.5 years been longer for me because all of my planets are closely connected and because my moon has been involved?
&

This is a link to my natal chart and todays transits. The past weeks is when ive felt a bit of release from saturn.

https://ibb.co/PY21X5J

Hi Kris,

here are some misunderstandings .....A saturn return with retrograde span only least max. one year. But very often it also happens just a short overrun - without a harsh examination.

A saturn return only means an exact conjunction from transit saturn activating your natal saturn degree exact. A transit activating of other natal planets - is not called a saturn return - it is a saturn transit and transit-activation.

And you should bear in mind - one transit never comes alone - you will always have more than one.

You are from 1983 and your first return return took place from 12/18/2016 until 11/15/2013.

But what always happens first and before- a transit planet has to change sign and to enter 0° of a sign. And this is very special in your chart - as you have your venus and your pluto on special, sensitive and vulnerable degree of 0° - both then transit activated in a sudden special spark energy way - one doesn't really know and can predict -what may happen - it's a kind of uranus energy. And your chiron is short after on 1°. These 3 get all in vibe and activated same time.

0° is birth-energy-point the most vulnerable moment for mother and child during birth - if both are not in a well protected room. And planet placements on 0° are said to have brought spiritual task brought along into this life- a special mediator gift- to help people with and to serve the Grand Whole. These persons are like "sleepers" - getting a wake up call - if a slow-moving transit planet enters 0° of a sign.

Your natal chart in your link is not really useable for an easy reading - planet placement list -with transits shown to compare, house cusp list and aspect grid below is cut off. But is an important part for a complete chart and for a comfortable easy reading.

On Nov.7th - transit saturn was direct again on 7°29 aquarius - on the way to end it's transit on your natal saturn - on 11/23/2021.

But other transits are still running - your special 0°venus and 0°pluto are still transit activated by t-jupiter - coming back to 0°pisces on 12/30/2021 - ending transit.

Last edited:

Zora

Account Closed
Saturn in your chart rules your 2nd house. Personal skills and gifts you are born with, your personal values and what you see as worthy, your self-esteem and your feeling of safety and what you need for. Your abilities to set boundaries and to defend your own territory, own private space to find a rest of your own to restore yourself, and to protect your own body and your physical existence (2nd) and is about your financial income and money flow..

This is what saturn in your chart in it's transits takes along and is it's purpose to talk about- if coming accross to activate a natal planet. And nothing else - in your chart.

Saturn as ruler of 2nd house in 11th house - is looking for earning money in public institutions and to give a personal contribution to social commitment and get reversed served with financial income - working together with moon in 2nd house - by sextiling each other.

kris10

This has been helpful. I did not know my 0 degree planets were so vulnerable. But it makes sense. Does my 2 degree ascendent have a similar response?

I appreciate your insights.

I always thought uranus conjunct my ascendent was what has led to so much unpredictability.

In the 7-8 years since my saturn return saturn has transited 6 plants and my ascendent. Non stop.

But as i think of your response i realize that if one of my planets is activated then they all are because of their close relationships.

I updated the image link with my full chart.

Hello!
Thank you for reading this and responding if you have wisdom related to my topic.

I started feeling Saturn around my 30s. Life became difficult with a lot of loss and massive transitions. Now, as I turn 38 in a few days, I’ve noticed that life is becoming lighter. Perhaps because I feel more connected to my inner self and confident, because I’ve worked to extract the wisdom from all i have been through, and i only move towards what excites me instead of feeling rushed to fulfill societal timelines resulting in me ending up in positions and places i never wanted to be in in first place. And mostly, since i take full responsibility for myself ive noticed that im more careful about what i do, say, and how i respond - though not perfect.

&

This is a link to my natal chart and 11/8/2021 transits. The past weeks is when ive felt a bit of release from saturn.

https://ibb.co/6D7680K