can anyone read my Progressed chart?

LeoJeo

I haven't checked my progressed chart in a while and now that I've checked I've found that there are a bunch of geometric shapes created from the aspects between my planets but I don't know what they really imply for me as of now. I also included some asteroids that I think are relevant too if it helps!

yPz7YKI.gif

dhundhun

Progressed charts are read with reference to Natal along with transits. Alone it is of no use.

That might be reasons, you are not getting responses.

Zarathu

Account Closed
Progressed charts are read with reference to Natal along with transits. Alone it is of no use.

That might be reasons, you are not getting responses.

Yes... that is one way of doing it.

There are other ways that use the charts by themselves, as representative of challenges---provided they are used only as return charts. The means that the progressed chart is brought up only once a year at the exact time and day of the birth: a Progressed return chart.

I actually prefer Tertiary and Minor Progressed Return charts since they measure respectively, emotional and mental, challenges at the present time.

Another reason is that lots of people don't know how to use progressions, and those that do like to do the charts on their own software. Since you have not provided complete birth data, they simply ignore it. I used to ask for the data, but I got tired of endlessly asking for complete data, and NOW I simply ignore any poster who won't provide it and let the beginners do it.

Last edited:

LeoJeo

Oh ok! Yeah, I've never worked with progressed charts and I'm only slightly familiar with them.

My birth data is: August 3rd, 1995 6:07 pm Long beach california.

Here's my natal chart!

1D7gtZ5.gif

Last edited: