Can you guess what I asked?

piecesofprincess

I asked a very specific question tonight about my career goals. Can you guess what I asked?

I am at 110:06W and 31:26N and I asked at10:23pm.

tikana

hi

have you read FAQ page?

if not, please review this

Guidelines for starting new threads on the Horary Astrology boardsThe Horary Astrology boards are welcoming beginner and advanced horary astrologers, willing to deepen and share their knowledge of the horary art with others.
Horary Chart Data
Horary chart data needed: the date, the accurate time [and time zone], and the location, when you first thought at the question with the intention of consulting an astrologer, to interpret the horary chart yourself or to publish your question on this forum. Uploading the horary chart image to your image to the Images Placeholder and linking to it from the post is a display of respect for other users' time.
Interpretation
It is most desirable that when you post a horary question, to make an attempt at giving your own perspective on the chart, even if only a couple of sentences or so. This shows a real interest in astrology and a willingness to learn.
Greenhorn Lounge
New threads that fail to abide to these simple rules will be moved to the Greenhorn lounge subboard where they will stay until they will be edited by their respective authors.
Online tutorials

Several links to horary tutorials on the internet that will help you start studying horary astrology:
  • Deborah Houlding's excellent horary course from Skyscript: link
  • A tutorial from Irish astrologer Maurice McCann of Tara Astrology: link
  • A tutorial from Celeste Teal, the 'Moon Valley Astrologer': link
  • William Lilly's 'Aphorisms and Considerations for Better Judging any Horary Question': link
  • Sue Ward's articles: link
  • A glossary of horary astrology terminology by Anthony Louis: link
Updates and Outcome of Horary Questions
This is a learning forum, therefore don't overlook to post some updates and the final outcome of the horary question ! Providing feedback on horary charts is important as it helps the students of astrology to sharpen their astrological skills, and so it stimulates people to respond on your threads.
It is also a way to thank people who replied on your threads, and last but not least, it is a moral obligation to those who shared with you their time, energy and expertise.

best regards
T

Last edited by a moderator:

piecesofprincess

date: 11/27/09
time: 10:23pm MST charted as soon as I thought of it.
career success question

Ok I'm not sure if it means anything but this is the first time I ever saw a grand trine in response to a question. Mars on the ascendant should indicate action, but i read somewhere that it indicated a blemish on the face of the querent, both of which are accurate, as i had a major breakout this week. Significator for me is the sun with Leo rising. Taurus on the 10th for career related questions makes the quesited represented by Venus. Venus is heading into a conjunction with the Sun, but I was told that because they are not in the same sign, it doesn't count. Any insights?

Attachments

• BSMWRIGC6.jpg
    BSMWRIGC6.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 27

gemini59

What was the question? Can you be specific? Remember a horary is based on a "burning desire to have known the answer to a question' a desperate plea to the Gods so to speak:).
Mars in the first can imply a blemish to the face:) or argument or be used as a co-significator. I don't like a malefic in my first unless it is the 7th house ruler:)

tikana

Gemini

I would not even touch this chart with no question

Piecesofprincess

can you please post the question exactly how you phrased it?

T

piecesofprincess

The question that I asked is "will I ever be a brilliant scientist that does something great to benefit all of mankind"?

The reason that I didn't post the question is that I was trying to figure out if horary astrology is a valid divination technique. I can read posts left by others, but I do not know if person A knows person B. There are too many variables to calculate for. I am not here to gain enemies. I just had a valid question and I am trying to learn. But to put a chart in the garbage can because there is no chart attached, when a new person doesn't know how to post is not fair. By the way, there are alot of size regulations that are hard to learn. I actually had to try and post a chart like 10 times to figure out what is wrong.

There are quite a few posts on here that do not follow your strict regulations. And these were not put into the trash. Am I special?

piecesofprincess

I can only hope. I really care so very much about what I do. And I have a love for humanity that I can't explain. Thanks for taking the time. I too wasn't sure about choosing the 10th or 11th. Its career on a global level. Tough call.

As for personal recognition, I could care less. I would rather be an "et al" in a major breakthrough, than be on the front cover.

Last edited:

starlink

But to put a chart in the garbage can because there is no chart attached, when a new person doesn't know how to post is not fair.

Pieces of Princes, this "garbage" thing was done in the past. We now move posts without interpretation (not without charts, mind you) to the Greenhorn Lounge. Look in our "Announcement board for explanation on this please"

The quote Tikana put into her post was copied from an unaltered sentence in our Forum rules. It just had not been replaced with "Greenhorn Lounge". I will have a look if it has been done in the meantime.

Cheers, STarlink