Is our composite... awful?

LovelyMissAries

"Don't be so fatalistic!"

Yeah, yeah, except... MC in Aquarius? Sun, Mercury, and Venus in Aquarius? Blech. Here is how it's panned out so far - lots of disruptions including surgeries (Aquarian). Lots of ups and downs (Aquarian) and just an overall weird relationship (Aquarian.) Moon trine Uranus (UGH, STOP.)

However with Venus trining the ASC, I wonder if that indicates us being nice to each other, or other people think we look nice together.

Mars square the MC - Yep. Cool. Frustrations about how we're going wherever we're going. Mars in TAURUS *forehead palm.* Mars opposition Pluto, Venus square Pluto. Mhm.

Almost everything about this seems ...bad, Lol. I have a strong feeling we should be friends only based on this composite. I've tried breaking up with him and he never wants to though. That doesn't mean it's love however.

Attachments

• CompositeBNHN.jpg
    CompositeBNHN.jpg
    52.2 KB · Views: 23

ElenaJ

Of course, you really have to look at the synastry as well, as the foundation of the composite.
In the composite, the Venus trine Jupiter/ascendent is really nice. And the sun/mercury that sextiles moon.
The red signals seem to be the Saturn/uranus conjunction and the mars/pluto opposition, both of which are pretty difficult to handle in that they tend to be volatile.
How do these planets connect in the synastry ?

LovelyMissAries

Of course, you really have to look at the synastry as well, as the foundation of the composite.
In the composite, the Venus trine Jupiter/ascendent is really nice. And the sun/mercury that sextiles moon.
The red signals seem to be the Saturn/uranus conjunction and the mars/pluto opposition, both of which are pretty difficult to handle in that they tend to be volatile.
How do these planets connect in the synastry ?

I know the Mars / Pluto would be in his L1/L7 axis, and possibly my 11/5 axis. But Scorpio rules my 6H so it could be that 12/6 one for me too.

The Saturn / Uranus conjunction would be in my 7H if you use Placidus, and his...9H?

I can find our synastry thread here somewhere and bump it to see