Unaspected Uranus ?

Somna7H

Banned
Hi,
Please help.
Do I have unaspected Uranus in my natal chart ?
Is it good or bad ?

m0qQlLl.jpg

Frisiangal

Do I have unaspected Uranus in my natal chart ?
Is it good or bad ?
Depends upon the astrologer, the orbs used, and whether out of sign aspects are considered to work.

I would personally say that there is a within orb quincunx/inconjunct aspect between Moon-Venus-Uranus,
an out of sign trine aspect between Sun-Uranus,
a within orb semi-square between Saturn-Uranus,
an out of sign opposition between Chiron-Uranus.

Right now, secondary progressed Sun is square natal Uranus.

The influences you can work our for yourself.

:biggrin:

greybeard

Young Lady, I must assume you are a beginning student if you don't know whether or not Uranus is aspected in this chart.

I think a couple of suggestions and comments appropriate, intended to help in your study of astrology.

It took me 5 minutes just to find Uranus in that chart full of stars, asteroids and assorted flotsam. If you can't tell whether Uranus is aspected, how do you expect to make any sense of that can of worms before your eyes?

Henry David Thoreau, in his book "Walden", said "Simplify, simplify." Understand that before the American Revolution astrologers had only 7 planets to work with, and they did wonderful magical things with them.

Simplify. Once you have some dominion over the fundamentals you can add the stars and whatever else tickles your toes to your astrological toolbox. Try using only 7 planets, or 10, until your combined study and experience allow you to determine if Uranus beholds an aspect.

If I read the chart correctly you were born 24 Aug 1982. Sun had just ingressed Virgo and Uranus was in the very first degrees of Sagittarius.
Looks like a very tight square to me; a square is a major aspect. If your concern is with the progressed chart, throw your worries to the wind. Uranus stands right on the horizon at the Descendant and will bring his energies (including the natal Sun square) to 7th house affairs.

Maybe I'm not seeing the chart correctly, but with all that clutter I'm not going to bother. With Sun at 25 Cancer it could be a transit chart or converse progression.

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
Thank you Sir.

Yes you are right.
Uranus(R) 0°46' in Sag and Conjunct my Dsc(29° Scorpio).Sun 25°50' in Cancer.
And Progress Sun just enter in Virgo.
So Progressed Sun Square to natal Uranus.

BTW, I am a 36 year old boy and still single(not married and no romantic relationship ever).
Should I worried now ? :D

Last edited:

greybeard

Are you from India?

Where I come from (Idaho, US) no male of 36 would call himself or be called a boy. That would be insulting. Words reflect cultural differences in thinking.

Last edited:

greybeard

36 and no romantic relationship? You have a treat in store for you. But don't wait too long or you will end up my age...76...when romantic relationships are no longer so romantic.

Somna7H

Banned
Are you from India?

Where I come from (Idaho, US) no male of 36 would call himself or be called a boy. That would be insulting. Words reflect cultural differences in thinking.

Yes, I'm from India.
Should I call myself a 36 Year Old Virgin then ?
Lol....
I was just joking.

I did nothing to call myself a man till now. I'm neither materially successful nor spiritually. That's the truth. And I'm not afraid to tell the truth. That's my one of the negative feature. Cos without lying, cheating, manipulation etc it's very very hard to become a successful(a MAN) person in this world.

LeoJeo

Yes, I'm from India.
Should I call myself a 36 Year Old Virgin then ?
Lol....
I was just joking.

I did nothing to call myself a man till now. I'm neither materially successful nor spiritually. That's the truth. And I'm not afraid to tell the truth. That's my one of the negative feature. Cos without lying, cheating, manipulation etc it's very very hard to become a successful(a MAN) person in this world.

I'd go so far as to say that success is dependent entirely upon what that individual views as success, not as how western, or any kind of modern society views it as. Even the recent past does not determine what success is. Now obviously there are somethings you will want to do in the world, but you should have your own definitions that are not too stringent as to what success means.

Regarding why you feel so negatively about success and the lying, cheating, manipulation, etc., it would seem to be be in part because scorpio moon conjunct jupiter opposing point of fortune in taurus, yet the seeming mild obsession with being successful would seem to be influenced by your virgo sun being trine the point of fortune and being sextile to pluto + scorpio moon and jupiter.

Lilith also seems to be mildly square the point of fortune. So all of that adds up to influencing you towards some overly dark analyzing of your success in this world.

The ascendant is sextile Chiron so that could refer to a war to heal some wounds. North node is in 1st house it looks like, though it could be 2nd. North node is typically thought of as where you're supposed to be going in your life, and its conjunct your ascendant in Cancer loosely. Your ascendant also happens to be trine your Scorpio moon, which is likely at the heart of some of that dark analyzing of your own success and being a "man". Perhaps trying to channel some of the things that your Leo venus represents (love of one's own path, one's own unique love of life) could help overcome your dark stellium in Scorpio, which could be seen as a reason for you to evolve.

Venus is trine Eris, which might mean you have a some kind of passion that involves being a little chaotic, perhaps art or music. Get yourself involved in that passion, whatever it is, that unique love of life that is entirely your own. Work to be successful in that, and it will help you evolve and overcome that dark analyzing you seem to have.

And remember these things, astrological influences, are just that: they are influences. Nothing is set in stone and you are not an automaton. You have the power to choose certain things and the capability to understand things so take this advice to heart, but also recognize your own ability to define your own success.

Last edited:

Somna7H

Banned
@LeoJeo

Thank you for your help!
Sorry for mess.
The above chart is Progressed Chart.
I'm putting my Natal Chat below.

hCRDawD.jpg