Venus Retrograde 2017 - Will this end our relationship

saini

I have attached 2 Natal Charts. Mine and that of my Girlfriend (the details of my girl friend - Name / Date of Birth and Time of birth have been cleaned).

She is getting married on 18th of March, 2017.

But, somehow I get a very strong feeling that this marriage would not happen. She loves me, but is getting married to someone else due to pressure from her family.

She has been very negative over the past 4 days or so. And, I have not heart from her since 27th February, 2017.

I have been doing a about "Venus Retrograde 2017".

Could a few experts look at the Natal Charts of both of us and tell me, if she would end the relationship with me during this Venus Retrograde Phase.

See.... the girl currently lives with the guy with whom she is planning to get married on 18th of March, 2017.

Does this Venus Retrograde 2017 can also mean that she would not get married to that guy.

The marriage date (18th March, 2017) falls under the Venus Retrograde 2017 phase.

Can some experts help.

If you need the details of her date of birth, Timing and Location, please do ask me and I would send you a private message.

I think I am already loosing this battle here. But, I still feel that she would not get married to that other guy, coz she only has me in her heart and accepts it. But says, she would not be able to change anything.

Please help.

Attachments

• Saini - Natal Chart.jpg
    Saini - Natal Chart.jpg
    120.4 KB · Views: 11
  • Girl - Natal Chart.jpg
    Girl - Natal Chart.jpg
    123.5 KB · Views: 9

dr. farr

Your natal Venus and her natal Venus are in opposite signs (yours in Aries, hers in Libra)-your natal Venus is powerful (for you) because it is in your natal ascending sign-but it is also a difficult position for Venus since it is detrimented in Aries; her natal Venus is powerful because it is in its domicile of Libra, but her Venus is also detrimented by being in the natal (whole sign) 6th house (ie, is in a cadent house): so the difficult situation between you too (relative to love, to Venus) is illustrated by this comparison of the Venus situation in the 2 natal charts. The difficult Venus situation shown when comparing your 2 charts goes deeper than the transitory Venus rx of 2017, and (in my opinion) you must be prepared for problems regarding Venus matters in connection with this other person.

saini

My birth time was rectified by an Indian Vedic Astrologer.

I now wish that the Girl's Birth time is in-accurate.

I can not survive without her in my life.