Do Crystals Really Work?

watcherofthesouth

Hi all - I am interested in any work astrologers have done with crystals and/or examples of applications. I'd like to understand if you can recommend the "wrong" crystal as well. If there is a crystal that you like to use after a reading, please mention that as well! Thank you!

JUPITERASC

Hi all - I am interested in any work astrologers have done with crystals and/or examples of applications.

I'd like to understand if you can recommend the "wrong" crystal as well.
If there is a crystal that you like to use after a reading, please mention that as well! Thank you!

Classic book
on the topic
available on amazon currently
:smile:

love-is-in-the-earth.jpg

Sagcap88

I’ve tried crystals and they didn’t do anything for me. But everyone is different and what works for one person may not for another and vice versa.

MDH

if you want something that heals your energy, look for art by people who are very astrologically similar to you and surround yourself with it.

I used to collect geological specimens as a child. I didn't have the slightest knowledge about crystal-anything but that I liked how they looked - luxurious, mysterious. people always asked about them when they visited. that was about it. i never felt better in any way by having them.

finding art and music by astrologically similar people to yourself is how I even found out the effects of astrology are real. You will just know because when you feel lost it will bring you back to yourself again in a way that art and music by others won't... because in a way, it IS you. I began to connect the dots.

cheers.

Last edited:

LeoJeo

Far more than anything psychic or likewise, crystals are a very probable means for free energy. I'm talking about actual energy as in electricity. Quartz crystsls in particular are piezoelectric which means they conduct electricity upon being put under physical pressure. So if you can squeeze them hard enough they'll produce a mild electric charge.

One professor at one of the UC schools in California actually produced more electric charge than he put in as he ran an electrical charge through different frequencies through some quartz, aka free energt.

JUPITERASC

Far more than anything psychic or likewise, crystals are a very probable means for free energy. I'm talking about actual energy as in electricity. Quartz crystsls in particular are piezoelectric which means they conduct electricity upon being put under physical pressure. So if you can squeeze them hard enough they'll produce a mild electric charge.

One professor at one of the UC schools in California actually produced more electric charge than he put in as he ran an electrical charge through different frequencies through some quartz, aka free energt.

How to squeeze electricity out of crystals

- Ashwini Bharathula

It might sound like science fiction :smile:
but if you press on a crystal of sugar
it will actually generate its own electricity.
This simple crystal can act like a tiny power source
because sugar happens to be piezoelectric.
Ashwini Bharathula explains how piezoelectric materials
turn mechanical stress, like pressure, sound waves
and other vibrations into electricity, and vice versa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEJ2qryXcIQ&vl=en

ynnest

How to squeeze electricity out of crystals

- Ashwini Bharathula

It might sound like science fiction :smile:
but if you press on a crystal of sugar
it will actually generate its own electricity.
This simple crystal can act like a tiny power source
because sugar happens to be piezoelectric.
Ashwini Bharathula explains how piezoelectric materials
turn mechanical stress, like pressure, sound waves
and other vibrations into electricity, and vice versa.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YEJ2qryXcIQ&vl=en

That was indeed an informative video, thank you jupiterasc.

Y