Will I see him this weekend?

ScorpioCrow

Hey all! Been a while since I visited :biggrin:

[broken link to chart removed, scroll to my next reply for attachment]

We've been dating for 8 months, and we don't get to see each other very often. He recently got an apartment and I am hoping to visit this weekend :whistling:, because yesterday's plans were canceled for reasons unknown. If extra background info helps, I can't move in with him permanently until I get a job.

The two significators (Sun = me, Uranus = him) make no major aspect, but I see other influences that I'm not sure about.

Mars and Saturn in the 4th - he does not wish to come to my house, for good reason: I live with 2 other people who can be really negative and annoying.

Neptune in the 7th - Deception? Maybe I'm not seeing the big picture? Alternately, Neptune can represent whole-hearted, selfless love, so that may be a powerful influence.

Leo rising - the Sun (my significator) in the 10th house, 4th house from the 7th, perhaps representing my beloved's place of residence... and also conjunct Venus. I think there is definitely a chance here! :D

What do you think?

(It's been a while, so my judgment may be rusty, but I tried my best. :tongue: And I feel outer planets can/should be used in horary, so I included them here.)

Last edited:

ScorpioCrow

Oops! :surprised: Here it is.

Love your avatar btw, that's cute :3

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_01_will_i_see_him_this_weekend.61055.61242.gif
    astro_w2gw_01_will_i_see_him_this_weekend.61055.61242.gif
    53.1 KB · Views: 303
Last edited: