Suicide chart of a close friend

chei star

Please if anyone is willing to interpret. I know a lot about what was going on long term with this person I had known for 20 years. But we fell out in February and tragically she took her life 2 weeks ago. Police still havent released the note or her phone & house keys to her mum even though we had her funeral today. I have attached her natal chart with transits for the day that she did it. But what do you think her motivations were??

https://imgur.com/a/TzXAO9Q

Last edited by a moderator:

waybread

I am sorry for your loss.

I can't say why your friend took her life. I note that she had a big natal stellium in the sign of Capricorn. For some years, transiting Pluto, Jupiter, and Saturn have been running over her Capricorn planets, with a square from Eris in Aries. More recently Mars in Aries participated in that square.

Many people have been stressed with covid 19 and, in sometimes by political and economic news. Your friends would have been hit harder than most by the Capricorn transits. She may not have had any hope that her situation could get better.

Natally Chiron shows us "where it hurts." The moon transiting this point may have been a trigger.

chei star

I am sorry for your loss.

I can't say why your friend took her life. I note that she had a big natal stellium in the sign of Capricorn. For some years, transiting Pluto, Jupiter, and Saturn have been running over her Capricorn planets, with a square from Eris in Aries. More recently Mars in Aries participated in that square.

Many people have been stressed with covid 19 and, in sometimes by political and economic news. Your friends would have been hit harder than most by the Capricorn transits. She may not have had any hope that her situation could get better.

Natally Chiron shows us "where it hurts." The moon transiting this point may have been a trigger.

Thanks I saw the moons conjunction to chiron and its opposition to her cap stellium and a lot of her problems in life were related to her childhood wound of abandonment and later on further rejection by her father and yes I think this issue was at play . Also I was aware of the difficult Pluto/Saturn transits - she lost 2 people close to her in the last couple of years (death). I remember not seeing an 'out' for her when I read her chart after her grandmother passed. And also the Mars in Aries square was notable. As well as Neptune transit to her midheaven which I believe mad herself feel uncertain about her public image/life plan.

I think mercury's square to her Sun & Venus may have, also Venus' square to her Mercury and maybe even the Venus-Mars quintile show some sort of relationship/domestic dispute leading up to it.

The close Mars square to Neptune would have meant her actions didnt match her intent and would've set the perfect stage for her not to be found in time.

Also a lot of 6th house/hard mercury stuff going on so I suspect she may have recieved some unexpected bad news about her health/finances.

Thank you

Last edited:

Kintpuash

Banned
I would venture to say that your best friend had a lot of secrets that you didn't know. Her 6th house appears to me she was a slave to something and jupiter in her 12th was triggered.

Did she have a hopeless addiction or possibly facing 'jail' from work related crimes? Was she more physically ill than you knew?

Mercury Retrograde natally is also indicator of one's personal past being revisited by transiting mercury retrograde.In her chart, it is 6th house and Jupiter holds the keys to that house from the 12th house of secrets, self undoing, surrender.

chei star

I would venture to say that your best friend had a lot of secrets that you didn't know. Her 6th house appears to me she was a slave to something and jupiter in her 12th was triggered.

Did she have a hopeless addiction or possibly facing 'jail' from work related crimes? Was she more physically ill than you knew?

Mercury Retrograde natally is also indicator of one's personal past being revisited by transiting mercury retrograde.In her chart, it is 6th house and Jupiter holds the keys to that house from the 12th house of secrets, self undoing, surrender.

I agree that she had a lot of secrets. From everyone. She told me more than most but in the end she couldn't even be honest with me. So I'm sure there was plenty that I didnt know about. She cleared out her social media and things before the end, I guess so people wouldnt find out about it all.

She had long term health problems but these were largely exaggerated and self inflicted even though she did actually suffer from poor health as a result of badly controlled type 1 diabeties which she had since the age of 7. It is possible that these had gotten worse as she wasnt looking after herself. Missed Jupiter as I was so focused on her Chiron wound and I guess it wasnt the first planet I thought to look at given the theme.

Yes there were drug issues that she was involved with with her partner. Initially, it was supplying drugs for the partner and partaking in them sometimes herself. I also noticed the role of substances in the chart coming from the 12th house. I wondered even was she high when she did it, but I can see that they didnt cause her death (Mars Aries inconjunct her natal Scorpio Pluto - a violent death [I know how she did it])

I dont know how much these things escalated during the 8 months I didn't speak to her for

Thanks for your interpretation

Last edited:

chei star

Thanks for the feedback. You did a good job interpreting your friend's chart.

How are you coping?

Sorry I've edited that post like 10 times now. I think it says pretty much the same :')

Up and down. Found myself being super focused on work and study. Walking a lot and crying a lot, both at the same time sometimes. Thanks for asking :)

Carmaela26

I'm very sorry for your loss. I can't say for sure what triggered her to go through with it but as someone with a strong 10th house I can tell you that it has been so incredibly hard these last few years. I'm sure she was really going through it with these Capricorn transits. Poor girl. I hope she has peace now.

blackbery

People with Capricorn/Cancer or even Aries/Libra planets were hit HARD by the Pluto-Saturn transits, many died from heart disease, cancer, murder or suicide. The loss, the 'endings' the obstacles & the destructive force of Pluto are too overwhelming. In fact, so many suicides in 2020 that outweigh the deaths by covid which is not much more dangerous than the flu with a 99% recovery rate.

Suicide leaves a terrible toll on the survivors...they wonder if they are to blame or if there is anything that could have been done to prevent it. I hope you are not blaming yourself. Your friend had serious 'wounding' in the chart. I think she just wanted the pain to end. Period. Suicide has been with humankind since the beginning of time. Sometimes, it is due to physical or mental pain but nowadays many young people are taking their own lives due to despair, bullying, a feeling of isolation. Social media is a two-edge sword, can bring people together but make people isolated & even more lonely. Suicide, as they say, is a permanent solution to a temporary problem but the suicidal person is not able to see past the feeling of hopelessness & despair.

2020 may go down as the most emotionally tense in decades & many good & sensitive people have taken their lives. In Australia, more people have taken their lives than have died of covid. In the U.S. the suicide rates are sky-rocketing.
I joined a 'Survivor Suicide Group' ten years ago & it helped me a lot deal with the pain & grief which is even more painful than a natural death. Only another person who has experienced this can truly understand what you are going through. I'm sorry that your friend died this way & I'm sorry for you & all the people left behind to deal with the loss & sorrow.:sad::sad::sad:

God Bless You. Please know that your friend's soul is at peace.

Thanks I saw the moons conjunction to chiron and its opposition to her cap stellium and a lot of her problems in life were related to her childhood wound of abandonment and later on further rejection by her father and yes I think this issue was at play . Also I was aware of the difficult Pluto/Saturn transits - she lost 2 people close to her in the last couple of years (death). I remember not seeing an 'out' for her when I read her chart after her grandmother passed. And also the Mars in Aries square was notable. As well as Neptune transit to her midheaven which I believe mad herself feel uncertain about her public image/life plan.

I think mercury's square to her Sun & Venus may have, also Venus' square to her Mercury and maybe even the Venus-Mars quintile show some sort of relationship/domestic dispute leading up to it.

The close Mars square to Neptune would have meant her actions didnt match her intent and would've set the perfect stage for her not to be found in time.

Also a lot of 6th house/hard mercury stuff going on so I suspect she may have recieved some unexpected bad news about her health/finances.

Thank you

blackbery

With both Sun-Mo sq & the dreaded Mo-Sa sq, depression part of her nature.
She fought the good fight. In the end, the power of Pluto/Saturn finished her off, she couldn't take anymore pain or loss.:crying:

Remember that Mars just turned direct making sq with her natal Sa- two malefics joining to bring destruction. Aries rules guns, the
brain, the head.

She was a very attractive person but probably relied on partners more than she should have. Extremely original thinker with that
Me-Ur tight conjunction. Probably had a philosophical or spiritual insight which helped her in life to remain optimistic. But with so
much bombardment from Capricorn in the past few years, she was weak, weary & worn. I think she didn't want to reach out for help
which is a shame.

May her soul rest in peace.

Please if anyone is willing to interpret. I know a lot about what was going on long term with this person I had known for 20 years. But we fell out in February and tragically she took her life 2 weeks ago. Police still havent released the note or her phone & house keys to her mum even though we had her funeral today. I have attached her natal chart with transits for the day that she did it. But what do you think her motivations were??

https://imgur.com/a/TzXAO9Q

Last edited: