Question - What to do with an inaccurate birth chart?

annaliseke

Hello everyone! So, quick question- what do you do with signs in your chart that are inaccurate?
I recently went onto Cafe astrology and got my full natal chart, but most of the info I received was incorrect to who I am.
For example, I've always identified as a Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Libra Ascendant; the chart however, claims that I'm Leo Sun, Aquarius Moon, and Sagittarius Ascendant. I looked into Aquarius Moon and Sagittarius Ascendant and neither one of them resonate with me at all.
Another example is my Venus sign. The chart said I have Venus in Virgo, but once I looked into it, I identified with Venus in Cancer instead (especially in relationships).
I want to pursue a deeper understanding of my birth chart, but I'm not sure what I'm meant to do since I don't identify with it.
Have I done something wrong? If not, why can't I identify with it?
Thank in advance.

Osamenor

Staff member
What told you that you had a Scorpio Moon and Libra ascendant? Did you cast your chart before? If so, did you use the same birth information to cast it this time?

Last edited:

JUPITERASC

Hello everyone! So, quick question- what do you do with signs in your chart that are inaccurate?
I recently went onto Cafe astrology and got my full natal chart, but most of the info I received was incorrect to who I am.
For example, I've always identified as a Leo Sun, Scorpio Moon, and Libra Ascendant; the chart however, claims that I'm Leo Sun, Aquarius Moon, and Sagittarius Ascendant. I looked into Aquarius Moon and Sagittarius Ascendant and neither one of them resonate with me at all.
Another example is my Venus sign. The chart said I have Venus in Virgo, but once I looked into it, I identified with Venus in Cancer instead (especially in relationships).
I want to pursue a deeper understanding of my birth chart, but I'm not sure what I'm meant to do since I don't identify with it.
Have I done something wrong? If not, why can't I identify with it?
Thank in advance.

Check the reliability of time of birth :smile:

Osamenor

Staff member
Check the reliability of time of birth :smile:

Only the different ascendant could be accounted for by an inaccurate birth time. The difference in moon sign cannot, when it's a whole three signs.

If the OP was born on a day when the moon changed signs, correcting an incorrect birth time could shift a Scorpio moon to Libra or Sagittarius, but not all the way to Aquarius. If she wasn't, adjusting the birth time wouldn't change her moon sign at all. For a Scorpio moon to become an Aquarius moon, you would have to be looking at an entirely different date.