Composite chart reading

Hey guys, I need some help here. What would you say about this composite chart. We are not in a relationship but I would love to start one, still timing is not good and I always ask myself does he have feelings for me. In synastry we have really strong Venus square Pluto aspect. And I try to control this a lot, since I'm the Pluto person, and he is playing hot and cold.

Thank you.

Attachments

• nmcomposite.jpg
    nmcomposite.jpg
    52.7 KB · Views: 43

Ahlexefh1

Hey guys, I need some help here. What would you say about this composite chart. We are not in a relationship but I would love to start one, still timing is not good and I always ask myself does he have feelings for me. In synastry we have really strong Venus square Pluto aspect. And I try to control this a lot, since I'm the Pluto person, and he is playing hot and cold.

Thank you.

That Venus Conjunct Neptune can possibly cause some delusion and unclarity. Since it's in Saturn is imagine this would improve with time. It could manifest in communication too. But Saturn takes a while to cause any good. So be patient. Communicate, be direct and ask direct questions. Ambiguity will not help.

Ahlexefh1

Thank you.

I am also a natal Venus Conjunct Neptune in Capricorn. I understand this aspect in my love life very well at this point in my life. It took patience and time.. I'd imagine if in a composite this would manifest the way I described in my previous post. Patience and direct communication should help you in your situation .

Thank you, this sounds really good. We don't know where we are going, or at least I don't know, and it's really hard for me, because I am a dominant Pluto person and this composite has lots of Plutonic energy. :)

Here is the synastry chart. I am inside, he is outside. And would you consider our Moons trine with orb of 5 degrees? :)

Attachments

• nmchart.jpg
    nmchart.jpg
    42.3 KB · Views: 50