When will I be a parent

Osamenor

Staff member
Are you married/partnered and trying for a baby? Or not even at that point?

If you aren't even at that point, there are too many variables to even try to pin it down.

If you are, then your chart would give a rough indication of how fertile you are (or aren't). Your partner's, and the composite between you, the same. But that doesn't guarantee you will have a child at such-and-such time.

clip11

Are you married/partnered and trying for a baby? Or not even at that point?

If you aren't even at that point, there are too many variables to even try to pin it down.

If you are, then your chart would give a rough indication of how fertile you are (or aren't). Your partner's, and the composite between you, the same. But that doesn't guarantee you will have a child at such-and-such time.

I am single. But does my chart indicate when and where I may meet the future mother of my hypothetical kid?

Osamenor

Staff member
There are lots of windows of opportunity that can be seen astrologically. But they're always windows of opportunity for more than one thing.

You might meet a new partner, have a kid, or move and take a new job all under the same kinds of transits and progressions. Or, you could have those transits and progressions and see none of those things happen, it's something else instead.

So if you're not currently in a position to try for a baby, and you don't even have a likely candidate for the other parent of your kid in your life, there's no way to narrow down the possibilities.

blondie89

Banned
I don't agree on all

We are living in 21th century.. And i think there are more possibilities to get a child also without a partner. Im also single and 29 and want to have a child, with or without a partner. Its easier for me to be a women but also for man its not impossible to get a child without a partner.. Its all shown in your natal chart if you will get children or not

Its right that - whatever way you choose, for example if adoption is a possibility for you l, or to help single women to get a baby and both take care on a friendship base- a child might be shown in a natal chart, but yes you need also the chart of the women.(excluding adopted child's)

Last edited:

blondie89

Banned
I want to have children of my own and I am getting up there and it still hasn't happened. I'll be 34 next month. My cousin, who's a year and a half older than me, his oldest just started high school this fall. Is there anything in my chart that gives indication?
https://www.astrologyweekly.com/forum/attachment.php?attachmentid=85597&d=1591076930

Your 5th house ruler is Saturn, saturn is regarded to delay, also your moon (l11) is void of course, meaning it don't do aby major aspect before leaving. Saturn (l5), and jupiter (l4-family) Wil start their transit through your 5th natal house.

Neptun ruler of your 7th house us squaring ic/dc axis so might be disappointed why don't have own family now? Also neptun ruler of 7th house will trine venus beginning next year, but square moon 2-3 years later .

Venus is l9 - do you plan to travel? Or go abroad? Maybe it's a foreign girl, are trying to date online? Venus in 3rd house regarded to chatting, communicating (in its fall).

With transits its complicated to find a exact date but tendencys when it could happen.. What you could do is to ask a horary question and to compare the result to your natal.