Florida Nightclub shooting Sunday 6/12/2016

ashriia

I heard about this horrible shooting this morning. It's really disheartening, and so senseless.

I pulled up a chart because there are always so many "why's" , why that club, why that group of people.. etc. etc. What was going on in the sky.

I am waiting for birth details of the shooter to be disclosed. But since he was born in 1986 or 1987, then he was born with saturn in Sagittarius.. this was the period of his 1st saturn return. Not surprising! From my research I always see strong saturn involvement in the charts of these kind of killers. - (the shooting spree kind).

I pulled an event chart for 2am -orlando, florida. Any thoughts or charts of your own - please share.

Attachments

• shooting chart.jpg
    shooting chart.jpg
    117.1 KB · Views: 51

Dubyadude1986

I heard about this horrible shooting this morning. It's really disheartening, and so senseless.

I pulled up a chart because there are always so many "why's" , why that club, why that group of people.. etc. etc. What was going on in the sky.

I am waiting for birth details of the shooter to be disclosed. But since he was born in 1986 or 1987, then he was born with saturn in Sagittarius.. this was the period of his 1st saturn return. Not surprising! From my research I always see strong saturn involvement in the charts of these kind of killers. - (the shooting spree kind).

I pulled an event chart for 2am -orlando, florida. Any thoughts or charts of your own - please share.

Saturn in Sag here, 1986 and florida native. Saturn in Sag is and can be a very volatile Saturn Return.

I'd like to point you to the personals though. The Moon in 6H Virgo indicates the organization and planning that were well calculated. 6H is shared with Leo, Saturn is in malefic aspect to the Sun and almost opposite.

The Jupiter/Moon midpoint with Neptune in 6H/12H Pisces tells us a lot.

Also, Libra/Aries axis on the Asc/Desc and the angles is textbook terror attack. Thee Asc was 29 degrees about to enter Aries.

Lot at 0/ MC at 29 conjunct. All four angles are at 29 degrees. So tragic and senseless. Rest in peace.

Last edited:

ashriia

Saturn in Sag here, 1986 and florida native. Saturn in Sag is and can be a very volatile Saturn Return.

I'd like to point you to the personals though. The Moon in 6H Virgo indicates the organization and planning that were well calculated. 6H is shared with Leo, Saturn is in malefic aspect to the Sun and almost opposite.

The Jupiter/Moon midpoint with Neptune in 6H/12H Pisces tells us a lot.

Also, Libra/Aries axis on the Asc/Desc and the angles is textbook terror attack. Thee Asc was 29 degrees about to enter Aries.

Lot at 0/ MC at 29 conjunct. All four angles are at 29 degrees. So tragic and senseless. Rest in peace.

Great analysis.

Those angles and quincunxes are certainly something in this chart!

I didn't consider virgo moon in the 6th in relation to an organization, but that makes complete sense. Well planned and methodical virgo in the 6th house of service. Those quincunxes just seem to ricochet off each other, don't they? like fireworks.

What would represent the victims? and the club also?

The modern ruler of the chart in the 12th house is certainly interesting. This would be representative of the shooter no? Along with Mars in the 8th(violence he committed) and uranus(group in foreign land) in the 1st.

I am still learning how to read event charts so anyone feel free to correct what I have written and add your inputs in general.

animatedoodle

The most interesting thing that I saw immediately in the chart was the part of Fortune conj midheaven. I read the description and it says something about fate of fulfilling their role in society. Was that the main motive of the shooter?

Dubyadude1986

Great analysis.

Those angles and quincunxes are certainly something in this chart!

I didn't consider virgo moon in the 6th in relation to an organization, but that makes complete sense. Well planned and methodical virgo in the 6th house of service. Those quincunxes just seem to ricochet off each other, don't they? like fireworks.

What would represent the victims? and the club also?

The modern ruler of the chart in the 12th house is certainly interesting. This would be representative of the shooter no? Along with Mars in the 8th(violence he committed) and uranus(group in foreign land) in the 1st.

I am still learning how to read event charts so anyone feel free to correct what I have written and add your inputs in general.

Thank you kindly. I try my best, but it is nice to get feedback from the true experts here. Despite that, I'm sorry about the circumstance.

In my opinion, you nailed it. 11thH "Friends" ruled by Aqua, Uranus in the 1st, as the shooter portrayed himself as one of them, a member of their own community. This makes up the first part of the finger's apex.

The Sun and Venus are slamming Mars(r), in H8 the club, sex and the occult from the 3H of neighbors, the second extension off the apex of the finger. H4, U.S. atrocities just seem to carry prominence with H4 cancer, that natural Aries/Libra alignment is not convenient or helpful. The zodiac starting at Aries...

Mars, Saturn, Pluto all retrograde.

The tactics are disturbing. Attacks in other nations clearly indicate that they have studied and exploited the effects of alcohol on the bloodstream.

Last edited:

Dubyadude1986

The Ascendant at 29 degrees Pisces is the very very deep end of the zodiac in fish land. That's the end of the zodiac, the last degree of the last decan. It in of itself represents transformation, new ends, new beginnings, the completion of cycles, the beginning of new cycles, and natural order, survival of the fittest.

What is spring equinox exactly.

Last edited:

ashriia

So I pulled a noon natal chart for him with transits for the 12th.

Bear in mind houses are going to be off. I would definitely say a taurus moon would fit him well. Even if the moon is slightly off by a few degrees. Can't see him as a gemini moon at all. I will post more on the chart later once I wake up and have capacity to form thoughts coherently.

Thank you unique_astrology for the link. He now has a wikipedia page also.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Omar_Mateen

Attachments

• astro_2gw_20_omar_mateen.35503.31294.jpg
    astro_2gw_20_omar_mateen.35503.31294.jpg
    115.3 KB · Views: 33

Inline

The most interesting thing that I saw immediately in the chart was the part of Fortune conj midheaven.

I read the description and it says something about fate of fulfilling their role in society. Was that the main motive of the shooter?

In event charts the POF conj an angle denotes the event was planned or fated, and in the event of a mass murder most likely planned.

StillOne

I can't help but notice transiting Neptune conj his natal Jup. There's been quite a bit of recent discussion pointing to Neptune in killers charts. Transiting Neptune conj Jupiter one can see the expansion of Neptunian sensation to many areas in the natal chart since the natal Jup contacts many other planets. The Neptune transit to Jupiter combined with transiting Mars conj his Sun could likely be a catalyst since his Sun is part of a tense T-Square. Like Ashriia mentioned, the recent Saturn return probably didn't help.

Last edited:

ashriia

Just some thoughts on the natal..

I think moon in taurus would fit him well. Due to his reputation amongst people who had contact with him. He was known to keep to himself, quiet .. yet with a bad temper. That fits in well with the stellium in scorpio and a taurus moon. Gemini moons are known to be communicators, and talk much. Or write much depending where the moon is. So I'm going with taurus moon.

Wondering if his Nodes are 23 degrees also. Seeing where transiting uranus is. And mars being in aquarius. To me, that would tie in well with his killing spree and death as a result. And looking at the event chart with aries in the first, and mars in the 8th. Its kind of synchronistically disgusting enough to probably be accurate.

He did have alot of issues with Mercury in his chart also. Chiron, Lilith and Nessus all in Mercury ruled signs and then natal merc is in scorpio. This could theoretically tie in with a very dark mindset/way of thinking. With lilith and scorpio having a part with mercury, and chiron adding the wound. He was probably demented in his way of thinking. Add that to his saturn return and likely depressive feelings during this time and it's a recipe for disaster. What is interesting also is that he made a 911 call to police, aligning with a terrorist group. Probably because he was feeling powerless during this time. And as a demented scorpio sun.. he acted out his feelings with extreme violence. That is the way I wrap my head around it anyway.

Lastly. and this may not be appropriate for this section. But why the heck are civilians allowed to legally own Ar-15s in this country. Outside of a warzone what the heck are you legally suppose to do with one of those things, go hunting??.. For what a dinosaur??!!:annoyed: Seriously, it makes absolutely no sense!

unique_astrology

Hi unique_astrology,

Do you have any thoughts as to the catalyst in his natal chart? Your delineations are always so insightful.

Hi Ashrila,

Thank you for the kind words.

I do have some things to note but do not have the time right now to work them out. May work on them late tonight CDST.

Cap

Thank you.

Then this is what the chart would look like for the new time:

This chart makes much more sense. I'm using whole signs.

Fixed star Scheat rising, extremely unfortunate.

Killer is Mars. This guy is a pro, he doesn't look like a religious fanatic, more likely a person with combat training. He's been there before (retrograde).

Victims are Venus. Completely powerless, trapped inside the club (combust by L5), they don't stand a chance.

Police is Saturn. Not in good shape, slow, inefficient, not going by the protocol?! (retrograde).

Moon separates from Jupiter and squares Sun (crime scene, club). The question is: who or what is Jupiter? (rules 9th and 12th in whole signs)

rahu

Banned
http://beforeitsnews.com/alternative...l-3368540.html
Orlando Shooter Works for DHS! Second Shooter Syrian National!
Witness says two shooters with automatic weapons. One guy holding door shut!
http://beforeitsnews.com/blogging-ci...b-2539810.html

Dahboo77: Man ‘Cut Off’ Live On Air, After Saying Someone Was Holding Doors Closed at Pulse Night Club

https://youtu.be/PW2kohoBbCM
Note: Tom Heneghan just got key information on the Orlando Shooting information which I have posted below. I’ve also discovered information on Omar’s dad that makes this whole story quite strange! It appears Omar’s Dad, Seddiqque Mateen is running for President of Afghanistan and is very unhappy with the government of Pakistan!

http://beforeitsnews.com/conspiracy-...y-2475777.html

Omar Mateen Did Not Act Alone! Proof of False Flag Conspiracy

DAHBOO 777 astutely caught the following video feed. Watch the short clip, notice how the interviewee is cut off when he mentions that more than one person was involved.

http://api.viglink.com/api/click?format=go&jsonp=vglnk_146585768994512&key=65de0a53c1a689fd56c43dc2576469ce&libId=ipelq54b01001pvr000DAkpsjfbki&loc=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.astrologyweekly.com%2Fforum%2Fshowthread.php%3Ft%3D68919%26page%3D20&v=1&out=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.veteranstoday.com%2F2016%2F06%2F12%2Fmk-ultra-triple-play-in-orlando%2F&ref=http%3A%2F%2Fwww.astrologyweekly.com%2Fforum%2Fsearch.php%3Fsearchid%3D4569020&title=Count%20Down%20To%20WWWIII%20-%20Page%2020%20-%20Astrologers'%20Community&txt=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.viglink.com%2Fapi%2Fclick%3Fformat%3Dgo%26amp%3Bjsonp%3Dvglnk_146585768994311%26amp%3Bkey%3D65de0a53c1a689fd56c43dc2576469ce%26amp%3BlibId...
MK-Ultra Triple Play in Orlando
Another Gladio-style inside-job false-flag attack featuring Guns, Gays and ISIS

rahu

ashriia

Fixed star Scheat rising, extremely unfortunate.

Killer is Mars. This guy is a pro, he doesn't look like a religious fanatic, more likely a person with combat training. He's been there before (retrograde).

What degree is scheat in aries?

I watched an interview yesterday wherein the surgeon said most of the wounds were critical due to the shooter aiming for the chest, abdomen, and extremities. So him being a "professional" or quite skilled in target shooting definitely sounds right.

Is every planet powerless or ineffective in relation to being conjunct the sun? Or is it just because it's a inner planet like venus?

Kitchy

Banned
Everyone in our country USA should be trained in combat - whether it's mano y mano or weapons. This is America's wake up call to terrorism, via our greatest allies, Israel.

Krav Maga, Martial Arts or Knife/Gun skill.

Do not underestimate the patriots of this country - we are all in training everyday - doing our jobs, our jives our raison d'etre and practicing our defense techniques against such invaders.

The Obama Gulag residents don't get it - nor do they get that we won't save their @rses when the time comes to defend country, flag and position.

The stupification of America history - all the while sucking off her aching tit has come to an end. The gov't doesn't determine how we protect ourselves any more - we determine it.

Let's get that straight from the get go.

The best thing about all of this horror we know would happen is that the gay game, the special agenda game, doesn't work anymore.

Either you are an American here to defend your life and property and country in spite of gov't or you are waiting for someone to take it from you. Ignorant people in US have forgotten the revolutionary and civil war and now they think TV and Internet handles all the details.

Arm yourselves, protect yourselves and if you laugh - you will laugh with teeth shot out by high power ammunition.

cest la vie, cest la guerre.

I'm certain this is shown in US chart transits and pay special attention to 11th house planets during this recent event -

The patriot american people are speaking or they are acting now - 11th house on fire.

Life During Wartime - prophezised in 1984-85 is by Talking Heads - David Byrne

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=obAtn6I5rbY

Last edited: