have your thoughts on my chart, please

bgb

Please look and tell me your thoughts on my chart

hello everyone
I know you all have a lot on your shoulders and unless is not too much to ask, would you please look at my progression chart and give your thoughts.
Last year i just started to get more social than my usual and with lockdown, distancing and staying home I was thrown back to square one.
Now i can see more people and some in particular i would like to know what i can expect this year.
Many thanks

Attachments

• progr.jpg
    progr.jpg
    60.9 KB · Views: 27
Last edited:

Cary2

Banned
Besides studying the natal chart, the predictive astrology I use to judge the current and soon trends is transits and solar arc directions with the help of secondary progressions.

There is a rare transiting square in the sky at this time composed of slow-moving planets, Saturn and Uranus. It is an impactful square that will assail your natal Pluto. Transiting Saturn (t.Saturn) will square your natal Pluto while transiting Uranus (t.Uranus) will oppose your natal Pluto. This forms a perilous T-square in total that speaks most of all about the pandemic (due to the danger of massive loss of life [Pl/Sa]). There is other danger as well. There is political and civic unrest and crime. There is the danger of conflict with the law.

Solar arc Mars is square to your natal Sun, and solar arc Jupiter is conjunct natal Mars.

You are feeling antsy for action and you are feeling adventurous. You are likely to be controversial and aggressive. You are prompted to take great risks, but you will also enjoy some triumphs and conquests. It is unlikely that you will fully suppress your tendency to push your luck despite the great danger indicated.