luck-education-position;

chronic knee pain-injury etc to care from;
could be good for insurance claims;

what is your worry?
cause for the question??

NEXT Question!

better make good use of all the information
gained so far, and plan factoring accordingly;
feedbacks on the content of the reply if any would be in place.
and commitment to remedies.
moon cap, moon sag etc etc??

wishing well, kshantaram

Sir, My Question regarding this is

Will Saturn transit in Capricorn from Jan 24 2020 help me in getting a job and improve my relationship with my parents?

kshantaram

Premium Member
no feedbacks on the earlier reading effort!

sat own cap 8th success amidst adversity,
sat karaka for employment,
may be in the insurance sector?

Sat even now transit sag 7th,
aspects own acq-sat 9th for luck,
jup transit own sag 7th
growth through advisory roles
trine aries 11th for income-gains;
and trine leo 3rd for
initiative, written exams, documentation etc;
though under stress-delay over inimical sag;
already discussed!

hope this clarifies and offers clues to hope for,
making best use of the information available
and with remedial actions n prayers,

wishing you well, kshantaram

Tanuj Srivastava

moon gemini, analytical, confused decision making;
moon cap, ambitious, hardworking, practical, good event management, etc

Dear Sir, You have mentioned Moon in Capricorn but my moon is placed in 1st house Gemini ascendant,I am not able to understand this,Please Kindly Clarify.

Moons gemini-sag, opp, lords mer-jup, positive planets
but badhaka for each other,
Moon sag, philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, impulsive, sportive;

Here again Good Sir, you have mentioned moon in Sagittarius,I am not able to understand it please clarify

May donate at shivalaya 1.25kg each wed morning,
whole green moongdal, black whole uraddal, yellow chanadal;
may repeat 125 gms each every week for 32 weeks;
I will definitely perform the remedy and very grateful for your valued guidance and suggestion. Thank You Sir.

hope this helps, wishing you well,
As Always Sir, You have had a very positive and uplifting impact on my life through this incredible and treasured interaction.

kshantaram

Premium Member
You are not sharing any feedback how true etc, only queries?

Moon gemini already mentioned,
comparing with moon capricorn and moon sag as per charts given by you.
seems some misunderstaning on your part.

kshantaram

Tanuj Srivastava

Moons gemini-capricorn, 6/8 from each other, shadastak,
lords mer-sat semifriendly, emotionally at severe conflict;
Yes Sir, This is absolutely correct I do have emotional conflict with my Father.He and I have different thinking and mentality.He is very arrogant and egotistic.He talks loudly as well.
moon gemini, analytical, confused decision making;
moon cap, ambitious, hardworking, practical, good event management, etc
Sir,When will my relationship with him my Father get better or improve?

Moons gemini-sag, opp, lords mer-jup, positive planets
but badhaka for each other,
Moon sag, philosophical, optimistic, ambitious, impulsive, sportive;
Sir,this is also correct as I do not have as much conflict with my mother but at times I still feel that she is being an impediment for me.

My Father and My Mother have a very abusive relationship.They keep on fighting daily and constantly.It is very disturbing and annoying for me.My father is more of a problem as he is the one who is more at fault and has a lot of attitude and ego as well.He used to physically abuse my mother as well.He has a very poor job and lacks money as well whereas my Mother is a retired government doctor.She is soft natured and innocent but my father is the real problem.
When do you think this will get better?
Is there any chance they will get divorced?
Sir,Please Do help!!

kshantaram

Premium Member
Your parents have moons in sag-cap 2/12 lords jup-sat which have neutral emotional compatibility, lacking grahamaitri, while the lagnas are aries-libra married by mere attractions.

Your relationship may improve when your sat reaches own acq 9th for father,
maturing then, time for taking long-term decisions of life and change, distant lands, etc. sat acq for reform n innovation.

In the meanwhile try the remedy suggested for 32 weeks.

You have no choice now selecting your parents, and may be have lessons to learn, learning to be practical like your father, and philosophical like your mother, overcoming your confused analytical gemini moon.

Your mother has sat-rahu in her 2nd house of family-finances-speech, rise-fall in life; May float 1.25kgs each whole black uraddal and rai over a clean flowing river tues after sunset, and donate 125gms each at Mahakali temple with prayers.

Sat-rahu scorpio, research-occult-forensic aptitudes, secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, etc. her relationship with her own father could have been strained. ketu taurus 8th, love of food-comfort, hyper-energetic, creative, stubborn; prone to pain-injury-surgery; She has jup leo 11th with commanding attitude, stress-delays in income-gains-friendships, prone to diabetes, gains through medical/advisory roles;

Your father has elevated saturn in libra 7th for marriage and elevated jupiter over cancer 4th for domestic comforts with debilated aspect over cap 10th for career;

But charts without grahamaitri between the moons which is essential, neutral though. Moreover husbands sign should not follow that of the wife sag/cap.
The reverse in this case is acceptable cap-sag.

Do not know about their moon nakshatras, the charts attached by you have small faint print making them not legible to read.

hope this information helps with lessons to draw. focus on your own goals n development not crying over spoilt milk, coping with destiny with prayers and goodwill towards all.

wishing well, kshantaram

Parents nakshatra mula-uttarashada with no tarabal or mutual luck; uttarashada being 3rd from mula suggesting mutual non-compatibility; Mula with deep roots able to go to depth but bound by karma difficult to pull out; uttarashada a noble nakshatra but temperamental. Female Moola Rakshasa gana- Male Uttarashada Manushyagana not acceptable and both male nakshatras too instead of female-male, 13/36 points, 25-30% compatibility only.

May donate 1.25kg each White til and Wheat at Shivalaya on a thursday evening with prayers.

Ir may be interesting to see how the horoscopes were matched some 3o yrs back when people were yet fairly traditional.
May be marriage by mere attractions.

Better focus on your own development now, not worrying about historical matters, while doing your duties, keeping all this merely for your own information, while doing your best, remedies etc.

Last edited:

Tanuj Srivastava

Your parents have moons in sag-cap 2/12 lords jup-sat which have neutral emotional compatibility, lacking grahamaitri, while the lagnas are aries-libra married by mere attractions.

Your relationship may improve when your sat reaches own acq 9th for father,
maturing then, time for taking long-term decisions of life and change, distant lands, etc. sat acq for reform n innovation.

In the meanwhile try the remedy suggested for 32 weeks.

You have no choice now selecting your parents, and may be have lessons to learn, learning to be practical like your father, and philosophical like your mother, overcoming your confused analytical gemini moon.

Your mother has sat-rahu in her 2nd house of family-finances-speech, rise-fall in life; May float 1.25kgs each whole black uraddal and rai over a clean flowing river tues after sunset, and donate 125gms each at Mahakali temple with prayers.

Sat-rahu scorpio, research-occult-forensic aptitudes, secretive, suspicious, sentimental, sarcastic, etc. her relationship with her own father could have been strained. ketu taurus 8th, love of food-comfort, hyper-energetic, creative, stubborn; prone to pain-injury-surgery; She has jup leo 11th with commanding attitude, stress-delays in income-gains-friendships, prone to diabetes, gains through medical/advisory roles;

Your father has elevated saturn in libra 7th for marriage and elevated jupiter over cancer 4th for domestic comforts with debilated aspect over cap 10th for career;

But charts without grahamaitri between the moons which is essential, neutral though. Moreover husbands sign should not follow that of the wife sag/cap.
The reverse in this case is acceptable cap-sag.

Do not know about their moon nakshatras, the charts attached by you have small faint print making them not legible to read.

hope this information helps with lessons to draw. focus on your own goals n development not crying over spoilt milk, coping with destiny with prayers and goodwill towards all.

wishing well, kshantaram

Parents nakshatra mula-uttarashada with no tarabal or mutual luck; uttarashada being 3rd from mula suggesting mutual non-compatibility; Mula with deep roots able to go to depth but bound by karma difficult to pull out; uttarashada a noble nakshatra but temperamental. Female Moola Rakshasa gana- Male Uttarashada Manushyagana not acceptable and both male nakshatras too instead of female-male, 13/36 points, 25-30% compatibility only.

May donate 1.25kg each White til and Wheat at Shivalaya on a thursday evening with prayers.

Ir may be interesting to see how the horoscopes were matched some 3o yrs back when people were yet fairly traditional.
May be marriage by mere attractions.

Better focus on your own development now, not worrying about historical matters, while doing your duties, keeping all this merely for your own information, while doing your best, remedies etc.

You are Great Sir, As always superb in your analysis.

Sir,My father thinks he is better than everybody else even if he is wrong.He is extremely arrogant and an egoist.He just has a lot of self pride for no reason.He looks down upon others.He is very controlling in nature ,he likes to control and dominate others including his own children and wife.He is good at Maths.He did Btech in Chemical Engineering from HBTI Kanpur.He joined PSU and State Government job after Btech.But suddenly after sometime he quit his government job and decided to go into business,my mother asked him not to but he didn't listen.He failed in business and after that currently he is a Plant and Machinery
valuer but hardly gets any clients.He does not earn much and has a unstable job.My elder brother also does not like him.Nobody likes my father because of extreme ego and attitude.He also has a very controlling nature.He speaks and talks very loudly as well.He also has very harsh and rough tone voice.He hardly smiles and remains angry,grumpy,irritated all the time.He shows attitude all the time and is very hard to live and deal with.I think my parents got married in 1978.My father farts (passing gas problem) a lot as well.He also has genetic male pattern baldness (hairloss problem) because of which I am also suffering from hair loss and hair fall problem but my elder brother does not suffer from hairloss even though my brother is 14 years older than me born in 1981.My mother has good hair so my elder brother probably got hair from her.

Last edited:

kshantaram

Premium Member
Appreciate your ventilating here.

have explained the mismatch in marriage matching,
and how it would have been done then 30 yrs back?

Lessons to learn!

Tanuj Srivastava

Appreciate your ventilating here.

have explained the mismatch in marriage matching,
and how it would have been done then 30 yrs back?

Lessons to learn!

Dear Sir,Could you please let me know when my mother's good time period will start and when my father's good time period will start? Currently both of them seem irritated angry and agitated all the time. The whole family environment is pretty negative.
If you could please let me know when my mother's good time period will start like-will it be when her Jupiter Mahadasha starts or before?
I would like to how my mother and my father are currently doing in their life according to astrology?
It would be really helpful If you could please provide information regarding their lives so that I could understand them better and improve the negative family environment by improving my relationship with them.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Your Mummy-daddy are passing through shani sadesati causing emotional stress.

Sat is badhaka for father passing through bhagya sthan causing slow-down, ketu transit 9th tending to distant lands and distancing from his father, pain-injury-surgery etc; hope jup now transit own sag helps grow spiritually trine own aries asc for healtjh and trine leo 5th for luck-children-position year ahead, though under stress under sade-sati. Natal sat is elevated libra 7th good for mass supervision and public admin, objectivity, law-justice, though marriage could be under stress-delay, while not much to worry as such, while it is 19yrs sat dasa now till age 72 or so. Mer-sat libra good at negotiation skills, while could have kidney-skin issues under stress; Recite Tatwa Niranjanaya Taraka Ramaya Namaha, donate uraddal at Ramalaya fri evenings 1.25kg per month, along with 1.25kg green moongdal, mer lord 3/6 for challenges/hurdles over 7th.

Mother too under sadesati, jup-sat-ketu transit moon 3rd, pain-injury-surgery, detachment from siblings, etc. Rahu dasa till age 63.5 or so, rahu debilated/neecha in scorpio, sat-rahu conjunct in 2nd scorpio for family-finances-distant lands, remedy for sat-rahu scorpio already suggested.

Would like if you confirm ground feedbacks how true-untrue etc from the reading before proceeding to the next question
or ventilate, though your pains can be understood. While the chart posted by you is in small print and not legible to this older retired man, which you do not read the fine print of reading, having to keep repeating and clarifying things, fast moving gemini, hyper-analytical gathering lot of information and confused. Please go step by step and start doing something to overcome instead of getting stuck going nowhere.

Takes lot of time to compose a reading or answering queries occupying all the time, while pointwise feedbacks sounds encouraging confirming various details.

Hope the information helps you further for an idea. Have faith in yourself and the Lord. For gemini ascendant recite gayatri mantra, vishnu stotra.

Wishing you well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Tanuj Srivastava

Sat is badhaka for father passing through bhagya sthan causing slow-down, ketu transit 9th tending to distant lands and distancing from his father, pain-injury-surgery etc; hope jup now transit own sag helps grow spiritually trine own aries asc for healtjh and trine leo 5th for luck-children-position year ahead, though under stress under sade-sati. Natal sat is elevated libra 7th good for mass supervision and public admin, objectivity, law-justice, though marriage could be under stress-delay, while not much to worry as such, while it is 19yrs sat dasa now till age 70 or so. Mer-sat libra good at negotiation skills, while could have kidney-skin issues under stress; Recite Tatwa Niranjanaya Taraka Ramaya Namaha, donate uraddal at Ramalaya fri evenings 1.25kg per month, along with 125gms green moongdal, mer lord 9th for luck, luck after marriage;

Mother too under sadesati, jup-sat-ketu transit moon 3rd, pain-injury-surgery, detachment from siblings, etc. Rahu dasa till age 66 or so, rahu debilated/neecha in scorpio, sat-rahu conjunct in 2nd scorpio for family-finances-distant lands, remedy for sat-rahu scorpio already suggested.

Would like if you confirm ground feedbacks from the reading before proceeding to the next question or ventilate, though your pains can be understood. While the chart posted by you is in small print and not legible to this older retired man, which you do not read the fine print of reading, having to keep repeating and clarifying things, fast moving gemini, hyper-analytical gathering lot of information and confused. Please go step by step and start doing something to overcome instead of getting stuck going nowhere.
Takes lot of time to compose a reading or answering queries occupying all the time, while pointwise feedbacks sounds encouraging confirming various details.

Hope the information helps you further for an idea. Have faith in yourself and the Lord. For gemini ascendant recite gayatri mantra, vishnu stotra.

Wishing you well, kshantaram

Dear Kind Sir, Extremely Sorry for the chart being in small print.Respected Sir I have attached my papa and my mummy horoscope in PDF format.If you would be so kind to please let me know if PDF format is good or not so that I can provide a better format for the horoscope.
Again Sir, I am really sorry for the small print of the chart.
Sir, The Attached PDF contains a lot of important information regarding my Papa and Mummy. I sincerely hope that this would be good.
Please Let me know Sir,Thank You.

Attachments

• Papa.pdf
    559.2 KB · Views: 52
  • Mummy.pdf
    346 KB · Views: 63
Last edited:

Tanuj Srivastava

Sat is badhaka for father passing through bhagya sthan causing slow-down,

He does seem quite slow, Stubborn Rude Arrogant.He doesn't really do much at home either.
ketu transit 9th tending to distant lands and distancing from his father

Well my grandfather and grandmother have both passed a long time ago.

, pain-injury-surgery etc; hope jup now transit own sag helps grow spiritually trine own aries asc for healtjh and trine leo 5th for luck-children-position year ahead, though under stress under sade-sati.

Well I will carefully observe this time period and provide feedback as this period has just started if he will be spiritual or not.
Natal sat is elevated libra 7th good for mass supervision and public admin, objectivity, law-justice, though marriage could be under stress-delay, while not much to worry as such, while it is 19yrs sat dasa now till age 72 or so.

My parents had arrange marriage they haven't even seen each other before marriage.My Father has gained a lot from my mother and this marriage but still is abusive to my mother.My mother has not gained anything from this marriage and she curses her own mother for forcefully marrying her to my
father.My parents do not like each other.I sure hope that they get divorced.

Mer-sat libra good at negotiation skills, while could have kidney-skin issues under stress;
He does have a black mole on his face between his eyebrows.I am not sure if he has good negotiation skills and his kidney issues.
Recite Tatwa Niranjanaya Taraka Ramaya Namaha, donate uraddal at Ramalaya fri evenings 1.25kg per month, along with 1.25kg green moongdal, mer lord 3/6 for challenges/hurdles over 7th.

Mother too under sadesati, jup-sat-ketu transit moon 3rd, pain-injury-surgery, detachment from siblings, etc.

Sir this seems untrue because my mother has a lot of attachement with her siblings both brothers and sisters.She is the eldest of all 5 of her siblings.She has 2 younger sisters and 3 younger brothers.Her father my grandfather had passed away a long time ago.

Tanuj Srivastava

Dear Sir, I have also attached my own horoscope in PDF Format as well.

Kindly Please take a look and let me know if it is good. Thank you

Attachments

• horoscope astrosage mine nov 5 jup transit.pdf
    557.9 KB · Views: 58

Tanuj Srivastava

Dear Kind Sir,I would like to ask you a very important question.

I want to know how much time do I have left with my mother and father?

When do you think according to astrology is it likely that death of my mother and my father might take place?

Please Do Help! Thank You.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Such questions are not asked n answered.

Focus on your career development
and follow the various remedies you have sought here
as critically relevant for you,
leave the rest to the Lord.

Seems you are pre-occupied with astrology
beyond a point.

wishing you all well, God Bless!!

kshantaram

Tanuj Srivastava

Such questions are not asked n answered.

Focus on your career development
and follow the various remedies you have sought here
as critically relevant for you,
leave the rest to the Lord.

Seems you are pre-occupied with astrology
beyond a point.

wishing you all well, God Bless!!

kshantaram

Fair Enough Sir,

I Apologize for asking such a Question.

Tanuj Srivastava

Sir I wanted to know

Will Mars Antardasha from December 2020 be good for my mother?

AND

Will Jupiter Mahadasha be good for my mother?

Because Currently Her Rahu Mahadasha is quite bad for her.There is Sade Sati as well.

So I wanted to know when will her life get better.

kshantaram

Premium Member
Moon-mars sag 3rd, ambitious, impulsive, volatile emotions n finances,
strained sibling relations, accident prone;
sat transit moon-mars under sade-sati; rahu dasa;
remedy for sat-rahu debilated scorpio mentioned earlier;

Jup dasa, jup over badhaka leo 11th, gains from
elders, teachers, gurus, consultants, advisory roles under stress-delay;
jup trine aspect venus 7th, supportive of marriage;
jup trine aspect moon-mars sag, supportive of initiative etc;
jup transit sag now trine natal jup leo 11th for gains, trine venus 7th;
hope things feel better year ahead, and later during jup dasa but stressed yet;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart, not finger;

while ketu transit Now over moon-mars, detachment from siblings,
accident prone, to Care;
donate 1.25kg white til at Renuka/Jogni tempe fri after sunset, repeat 125gms once a month;

natal ketu over taurus 8th, pain-injury-surgery, creative-energetic-stubborn;

Next ketu moves to sat-rahu scorpio 2nd over sat-rahu, detachment from family-finances to care
research-occult-forensic aptitudes n pain-injury-surgery toxic throat-thyroid-dental-urological-piles issues.

do share feedbacks on moon-mars, jup leo, sat-rahu scorpio etc

wishing well, kshantaram

Last edited:

Tanuj Srivastava

Moon-mars sag 3rd, ambitious, impulsive, volatile emotions n finances,
strained sibling relations, accident prone;
Yes She does seem to be quite impulsive and ambitious at times emotionally at times with regards to matters like finances

Jup dasa, jup over badhaka leo 11th, gains from
elders, teachers, gurus, consultants, advisory roles under stress-delay;
jup trine aspect venus 7th, supportive of marriage;
jup trine aspect moon-mars sag, supportive of initiative etc;
jup transit sag now trine natal jup leo 11th for gains, trine venus 7th;
hope things feel better year ahead, and later during jup dasa but stressed yet;
wear yellow sapphire over pendant touching heart, not finger;
YES SIR SINCERELY DO HOPE THAT JUPITER DOES MAKE HER LIFE BETTER ESPECIALLY WITH REGARDS TO HER MARRIAGE WITH MY FATHER.
SIR SHE IS RETIRED AND IS LOOKING TO OPEN HER OWN CLINIC. DO HOPE THINGS GET BETTER FOR HER AND HER STRESS REDUCES.

while ketu transit now over moon-mars, detachment from siblings,
accident prone, to care;
DEAR SIR THIS POINT SEEMS UNTRUE BECAUSE SHE IS QUITE ATTACHED AND IS IN FREQUENT INTERACTION WITH HER SIBLINGS.
donate 1.25kg white til at Renuka/Jogni tempe fri after sunset, repeat 125gms once a month;
WILL DEFINITELY LET YOU KNOW THE EFFECTS AND RESULTS OF MY MOTHER REMEDY SUGGESTION PROVIDED BY YOU KIND SIR.
natal ketu over taurus 8th, pain-injury-surgery, creative-energetic-stubborn;
SHE DOES COMPLAIN OF ARTHRITIS, SHE ALSO IS QUITE CREATIVE AND CAN BE STUBBORN AT TIMES AS TOO BEING ENERGETIC.
Next ketu moves to sat-rahun scorpio 2nd for family-finances over sat-rahu;

SURELY DO HOPE THAT THIS TRANSIT DOES HELP HER WITH REGARDS TO HER FAMILY AND FINANCES

DEAR KSHANTARAM SIR EXTREMELY SORRY FOR BEING LATE IN PROVIDING FEEDBACK.

Tanuj Srivastava

Dear Kshantaram sir, I am extremely sorry and I apologize for not providing prompt feedback I was preparing for my UPPSC Public Service Commission Prelim Examination so I was not able to provide the timely feedback.