acting career

Stellium6th

Hello missindia,

I think you have a number of prime placements for acting:

- True Node in 8th - the inner mind, psychology, sexuality. Key for getting into character or understanding motivation.

- 9th house planets - Higher learning and wisdom.

- Libra MC - Balance, relationships and harmony

- Neptune in 1st - intuitive and inspiring mind, central to your character.

9th house planets are trine your 1st house planets, so your innate intuition and need to learn are related.

I think for a performing arts career, these are good placements.

Saturn in 4th, imho, is not a major factor. If anything, it could be a boon. Saturn in 4th can mean restrictions in family. this could be an inspiration for your work, or could limit your career to be honest.

the 4th house influences the career? With all due respect and curiosity:p

Last edited:

Kitchy

Banned
A Fourth House Saturn suggests that your career or area of responsibility in the world relates to home and family concerns. Much work is required to overcome emotional inhibitions, early conditioning and irrational fears. Life experience will force you to learn valuable lessons related to the above issues and many domestic, family and romantic confrontations will be afforded to help hasten the restructuring process. Emotional security and self-acceptance will eventually come from a true knowledge of self and an ability to focus inwardly, away from the emotional dependency of others. Domestic security is important and your profession may involve real estate, building projects, the manufacture of domestic products or working from the home.

http://www.horoscopeswithin.com/saturninhouses.php

Kitchy's thoughts: revamped and added so as not to be perceived in ill by some for abrupt but fitting comments earlier.

Saturn is in the Moon's house. Saturn obeys, follows protocol. Or Saturn walks away cold and hard from moon when moon has not given in, because saturn is in her house and she still rules the roost, but this is when saturn usually caves to moon, because after all, saturn is all that he is because of her.

4th/10th you can't have one without the other. It's the "you're not the boss of me" ultimate showdown, and saturn caves to moon - even if it's by stepping back, giving in, and then doing nothing but making moon miserable for life because of missed opportunities.

She would have to reject her family to do this - and know that she will never meet their expectations of her in their eyes if she does.

She can teach though - boy o boy - she would make a great teacher at a university or in some international exchange - it could be theatre acting speaking sun-merc-venus.

Native has natural ability to convey what she knows in all kinds of creative artistic expressive ways.

Last edited:

Stellium6th

Saturn signifies the career. So it being in the 4th brings the two together. One's family will have a big connection with her career, maybe to be supportive or restrictive, at different times.

Thanks. I thought it was due to the IC-MC axis. Different insight now

Kitchy

Banned
Miss India -
ask yourself quietly one day - when you are in a good bliss of performing or being with family. "Which one matters most to me".

This is where the rubber meets the road, as they say (I'm guessing) in those 4th/10th Saturn opps.

Last edited:

missindia

These statements, lol.

And no, I don't like her show off or the opulent worries of her apartment, but destroying dreams or esteems won't make you guys any better than she is.

I am really sorry if I came off in a wrong way...i'm very much middle class and I'm definitely not even close to being opulent...its just that i was a very insecure girl in general back then...sorry about that

missindia

She would have to reject her family to do this - and know that she will never meet their expectations of her in their eyes if she does.

^ This sums up my life.

My family is extremely conservative and are very strict about these things. They don't let me hangout with friends and I only ever go outside with parents. I've only hung out with friends around 3 times in my entire life and that too only for birthday parties. Basically home is like a jail.
I have wanted to become an actress ever since I was like 5 and now that i am entering college, i tried to convince my parents to allow me to act but they said I can do that after med school, but by then i will be 30 and be in lots of college debt! Shelf life of indian actresses is very short and they RETIRE by 30 and find other professions at that age.
i really need to make a decision between being a doctor (which is what my parents want) or basically cut my ties with family and move to india alone to pursue acting. It's so hard to decide.

I asked y'all for advice because i just wanted to know if i had the potential to become star/cinema heroine/actress i've always wanted to be

missindia

Miss India -
ask yourself quietly one day - when you are in a good bliss of performing or being with family. "Which one matters most to me".

This is where the rubber meets the road, as they say (I'm guessing) in those 4th/10th Saturn opps.

is it possible to know when the big decision (4th/10th Saturn opps) occurs?
I am basically planning to leave my family when i finish my undergrad if they still wont let me act. That would take place around 2019-2020. So that time would be where the rubber meets the road...? does my chart indicate that?

Kitchy

Banned
I don't have a 2019-2020 ephem in front of me, but if you do choose to disassociate your family - I would look to when your 10th house ruler aspects Saturn with Moon - A trine period or sextile period would be the best. It will be easier and less traumatic for everyone.

Also, if your venture fails, it will be easier for you to regain family favor in 4th house standing under trine or sextile conditions and make sure that Saturn is not retrograde when it does, because it will come back later to bite you. Either way - they will never get over it or let you forget it.

At any rate - that merc-venus-sun in 9th indicates that success for your "putting it out there" will come from someplace other than your homeland or place of cultural reference. Foreign environment, as ruler of 10th is located in 9th house.

Last edited:

Retro

Banned
Missindia,
I have to tell you, I was wrong. Jupiter is counted in the second house, not the third. So this indicates a career where money plays a strong role, and also where the relationship to your parents plays a strong role.