Pluto in Capricorn influences on infrastructure

laliqueviolin

I thought it would be interesting if anyone of us can spot something that is Pluto in Cap related throughout the world. The recent events have been related to antiquated infrastructures that just gave away suddenly.

In New York, there was the steam explosion.

In Minnesota, the horrible tragedy of the bridge collapse.

Any other architectural/infrastructure breaking, and being repaired?

flea

Is this predictive or present time, as Pluto is in Sag for a while longer??

Puzzeled, though interested in the thread????

Love Light and Blessings
Flea

freedomlover

Flea,

You wrote:

Is this predictive or present time, as Pluto is in Sag for a while longer??

Pluto enters Capricorn January 26, 2008. I'm not sure why all the sudden problems with infrastructures. Being that they involve water, it may have more to do with Uranus in Pisces. Just my guess, though.

celtickokopelli

Would the mine collapse in Utah count? They are still saying it was an Earthquake but it could have been the mine collapse itself that registered on the scale.

magj-kat

Pluto/Capricorn - perhaps some earth changes, earth transition, movement, Capricorn being an Earth sign. This could account for earthquakes, and the effect on infrastructure , mining disasters, etc.
Uranus/Pisces, more of the water element, flooding, tidal waves, huge storms, etc.

flea

I suppose the point is that Pluto is not in Capricorn until next year. So something else is happening. Pluto has been hovering on GC, and no outer planets are in Cap.

Not much happening in any earth signs, mercury has just crossed into Virgo.

Mine collapse can be caused by underground water movements that can be quite huge in certain circumstances.

All the flood type things have interested me, linking to Uranus Pisces FL mentioned.

I am interested in the effect of Pluto in Capricorn on financial systems and government structures.

PLuto in Sag put the spotlight on religion and dug up some deep dark stuff for us to ponder on, so I cant wait to find out what comes up when Pluto reaches capricorn next january.

LLP
Flea

I worry about the effect of Pluto in Capricorn, don't know why. The last time it was in Capricorn was in 1762-1777 and that witnessed the birth of new forms of government. You kind of think of Pluto as being destructive. Capricorn is the sign which represents time, tick tock tick tock, has our time come and will it all end :p . Power and authority is quite a mix so who knows what this will bring about. No doubt when Pluto finally leaves Capricorn the world will never be the same again. If we make it that far. :60: My mum always used to go on about the end of the world, and the freak weather that would come and all the other predictions that have been made. And 2012 was supposed to be the end of the world. But no one really knows.