Horary

??

• Total voters

Niplan

Banned
"Will i know the verdic for my unemployment hearing by the end of the week?"

I say yes, and i won, 10th house 1st house,

Next aspect from moon is to sun, moon is reciving the sun.

According to lilly planet in fall is -4 but being in trip gives you +3

Also mars RX peregrine on the judges house, A return to things the way they were?

Also, via antistica the sun is in the first house. and in the 8th house, my enemies money.

I also noticed that the next aspect the moon makes after the sun is to venus.. Translation of light.

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    76.2 KB · Views: 23
Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
I am not voting, it is a moot point. Niplan you are Venus, and Venus is exact conjunct to Neptune in the 5th... you will be drunk, decide the life of a wino is for you, and forget all about it. :tongue:

Honestly, I am not sure where to look. Are you asking if there will be news? or what is the outcome? (psssst wino:wink:) is this a 7th house enemy or is it your work place? Is this through the labor board (government)...

Since I do my best Astrological work after the fact, I will vote after you know :biggrin:

TK

Niplan

Banned
well. ok I got fired from my job; I called off sick 3 days in a row... at that point you need a doctors note to return to work... I had a doctors appointment coming up for something else in 2 weeks... since this was a nervious break down that caused me to need the 3 days off to begin with i said **** it. and was waiting till my upcoming doctors appointment, not only because i didn't have money for a second appointment, but i would have had to go to an urgent care center, and the insurance only covers those if its an emergancy, So it wouldn't have been covered and i would have had to pay out of pocket 120$ rather then my doctors appointment in 2 weeks, with a 20$ copay.... And i needed more time to recover from my breakdown.

Now they told me i wasn't allowed back, And refused to let me work. They never told me i had to call in every day, in fact the one woman I asked said she didn't know... and she was in charge.. So I still call in every day and they ask me "Are you calling off" and i go "No you told me im not allowed to work, I have an appointment in X days to get a note, im not calling off you wont let me come back."

so im sitting in the doctors office and i get a phone call that im fired for excessive absenteeism. when i wasn't allowed back without a note...

The first hearing they gave it to me without issue, then the employer appealed it and the judge didn't understand it was clear based on the report i got back about the hearing where they took my monies away.

so i wrote a letter, as best I could, Using my awesome venus mercury in picese to appeal the employers win. And that's what im waiting on... is the results of my counter appeal.

The good thing is, when I win this, they can't appeal it again unless they take me to circuit court.

Last edited:

wintersprite1

Premium Member
Guess I am having problems with the actual question. I am still not sure what it is.

What I see so far is you are Venus in Aquarius. you are also the Moon in Sag in the 2nd, the house of "valuables". The 3rd house the communications (your letter and a reply from "them". Lord of the 3rd is Jupiter in Pisces... so we have a reception with the moon and the communication, and jupiter is in the sign that Venus exhault in. The NN is in the 3rd another reason to think the communication is positive. If the money is owed to you Niplan, it is never really their property to begin with, it is your paycheck....so what ever house they get assigned, I would look to the turned 8th as it is a monetary obligation they must pay.

was wrong about 5th house wino, it is in the fourth, wino on couch with a big English sheep dog named Sunshine to your left.

TK

with all that love surrounding the communications, I am going to vote yes now.

starlink

Niplan, first you say:

I say yes, and i won, 10th house 1st house,

Then you say:

The good thing is, when I win this, they can't appeal it again unless they take me to circuit court.

And TK says:
Guess I am having problems with the actual question. I am still not sure what it is.

And I say:
I also really dont get it!

Niplan

Banned
ok......

Employer fired me when they shouldn't have
I was given unemployment (which is money for being wrongfuly fired)
The employer appealed me getting it and won (because the judge wasn't paying attention)
And now i sent in an appeal letter im waiting to see what the result is.

I asked if i'd know the result by the end of the week....

Neptune Rising

Ok I was puzzled but I understand you are wanting to win the unemployment money that the employer took away by appealing?

So thats 8th house matter, other's money.

Very complicated matter by the sounds of it, I hope you win! I empathise, I'm taking my ex employer to task for letting me go unfairly.

Your Venus
8th house/other's money - also Venus
Venus is combust, but seperating, things getting better for you
Venus is also improving soon, going into Pisces.
Your own money - Mars (in bad shape)
Moon in 2nd house shows your interest/concern with your money situation

Moon goes to sextile Sun, then Venus

Reception between them is very weak though, and Moon in Sag is not recieving Venus in any dignity, but she is accidentally dignified in the 2nd house. Venus is in the end of matter house. Hmmm would Moon sextile to Venus as the final aspect bring you the other's money I'm unsure.?

Interesting as Wintersprite pointed out the Venus/Neptune. A trip down the pub! :biggrin: Very uncertain this matter is.