Will I get the job?

lux111

I asked whether I would get the job if I sent the application this evening, and it looked positive so I sent it about 15 minutes after I cast this chart. It's a job working in student services at a university.

AC 21'55 Cancer; I'm Moon in Gemini pretty much in the 12th. The job would be L10, Venus.

The hour lord is Mercury (my dispositor), so the AC lord and hour lord share the nature of 'cold' and also of both being nocturnal triplicity rulers.

Venus has no essential dignity (they're short of an employee) although is accidentally dignified by being in her natural house and aided by being between Jupiter and Sun.

Moon has no essential dignity (I'm unemployed), but has some accidental dignity being on the north node, as well as some reception with Venus by being in her terms and applying to trine her next, in 4 degrees' time. Soon after, Moon will move out of Gemini and be in domicile in Cancer, albeit in the 12th house.. (Although I have a natal 12H Taurus Moon at 12 degrees -- which is pretty close to the 10' Taurus MC in this chart). My dispositor isn't in the best shape having only just gone direct, but nevertheless is in its terms and applies to conjoin benefic, expansive Jupiter.

So, overall, the applying trine to the career lord is a positive right??!

Also, Uranus on the MC could mean sudden change in employment status. The only other thing I'm worried about is that 'my competitors' L7/Saturn are strong in domicile in H7.. although they don't aspect Venus.

Oh and another good thing though is that Part of Fortune is exactly on my antiscia.

Please tell me what you think! I would really love this job and I spent a long time on my application

Attachments

• will i get job crop.jpg
    will i get job crop.jpg
    52 KB · Views: 58
Last edited:

lux111

Oh and Moon and Venus are parallel of declination, both being 32 degrees above the equator.

Moon is 32'10N and Venus 32'41N.. so Moon's last aspect was a PoD with Venus in which case the answer would be 'yes'

lux111

Ok so applications have just closed and I'm thinking about this a lot, could somebody please let me know what you think! I guess I'll be able to give the yes or no in the next week or two.

I found this job by asking the pendulum what would be the initial letter of the institution where I could get employment (in sets of 5 ie. a-e, f-j). So I searched in the set of places in my field within these terms, then when I found vacancies I liked on their websites, I asked the i-ching whether I would get the listed job if I applied for it. *This* particular job came through all these tests so I completed a huge application in order to apply, the result of which I'm quite pleased. But, I'm nervous, because it seems like an amaaaazing job and the management level and pay is far above what I've ever had. So it seems almost far-fetched that I would get it, yet the oracles seem so positive. Even the 8-ball said 'it is decidedly so'. Am I missing something?

lux111

Just thought I'd leave this here in case anyone was interested

"If the lord of the hour is in the same triplicity as the lord of the ascendant, i.e. hr JU in AR & Asc VI with ME in LE, etc... then the chart is radical and fit to be judged, but the end result is achieved indirectly, through circumstance, some co-operation, alliance, or the assistance of friends."

This chart has hr ME in AQ and Asc MO in GE; both in the air triplicity... however

"Be aware how often Mercury may corrupt the Moon, as when hr ME & Asc CN, ... for this will truly bring about unwanted mischief and denies perfection."

:(

Perhaps I'll be considered for a different position at the same place or get a better job elsewhere.. I guess time will tell

tikana

Just thought I'd leave this here in case anyone was interested

"If the lord of the hour is in the same triplicity as the lord of the ascendant, i.e. hr JU in AR & Asc VI with ME in LE, etc... then the chart is radical and fit to be judged, but the end result is achieved indirectly, through circumstance, some co-operation, alliance, or the assistance of friends."

This chart has hr ME in AQ and Asc MO in GE; both in the air triplicity... however

"Be aware how often Mercury may corrupt the Moon, as when hr ME & Asc CN, ... for this will truly bring about unwanted mischief and denies perfection."

:(

Perhaps I'll be considered for a different position at the same place or get a better job elsewhere.. I guess time will tell

you dont need to go that far..

all you need to look is Lord of 10th .. it tells you what is going on ..
a lot of charts are not radical that doesnt mean don't read the chart..

it shows if the question was random like random thoughts
or was it geniuine..
A lot of questions are side ways. for instance, does he think of me instead of asking will he ask me out. and etc.. you got the point.. your chart was straight to the point "will i get the job"

lux111

you dont need to go that far..

all you need to look is Lord of 10th .. it tells you what is going on ..
a lot of charts are not radical that doesnt mean don't read the chart..

it shows if the question was random like random thoughts
or was it geniuine..
A lot of questions are side ways. for instance, does he think of me instead of asking will he ask me out. and etc.. you got the point.. your chart was straight to the point "will i get the job"
But does a planet in a house *always* dominate as lord of the house over the ruler of the sign on the cusp? (Especially when it’s weak like Mars..?) I thought it was more if the planet was just inside the cusp that it was a strongish secondary ruler

tikana

But does a planet in a house *always* dominate as lord of the house over the ruler of the sign on the cusp? (Especially when it’s weak like Mars..?) I thought it was more if the planet was just inside the cusp that it was a strongish secondary ruler

U cant do this in horary
Look at lord 10th, its in 7th/8th house,opposition gets it.

tikana

Can’t do what?

What do u mean “gets it”

the other party gets the job.

Mars is in 10th house .. Venus lord of 10th just aspected Mars. Hence Mars got the job. It is weak because it wants the job and Venus is accommodating Mars.

Moon is in 12th house not only Moon is peregrine but it is also in cadent meaning you are stripped of all the powers essential and accidental vs Mars in accidental dignity (could be anything referral and etc)

moon does trine lord of lord of 10th house, you might b offered a job in different place but i am not so sure you will like it because of lack of receptions and accidental debility.

Update whatever happens
T.

Last edited:

lux111

I have also just today been offered a trial shift at my cousin's cafe.. which isn't exactly the job I want but it would be a job nonetheless and I'll take pretty much anything at this point