please help me find the best job that exists for me

Hi, I am 17 years old and I have to choose my future job and according to that field of study at the university, please help me make the right choice
* I'm very sorry, but because I couldn't upload the chart, I have to give you my birthday information "
date of birth:Agoust 24 , 2003
Time of birth:9:20 pm
Place of birth: hashtgerd , alborz , Iran
" By the way, I don't master English and I use an interpreter, I'm sorry.

Cary2

Banned
The symbols in your chart are complex, so I must interpret them into terms and concepts that I understand. Since I have never been to Iran, there may be Iranian concepts that I am not familiar with. I will try to translate the symbols to the best of my ability.

Saturn is in Cancer, in the Fourth House, opposed to Mc and square to Ascendant. This seems to be in contradiction to your Mars-Uranus conjunction that is opposed to Sun. This suggests to me that you are inhibited or burdened by your strict family who might disapprove of many of your career choices, but you are fiercely independent, and you will fight for your freedom and individuality.

Your career looks to my foreign eyes like precision craftsmanship, perhaps artisan work with an artistic element, but very demanding and precise. It requires you to use precise skills to do difficult work. Great patience is required.

You are ingenious and that might be welcome in science or engineering. You are original, inventive, and ingenious, but you are rebellious and irritable. That is the source of your friction with your family. You may be indecisive about a traditional role and a more modern and technical one. I think you will choose the role of precise workmanship.

Last edited: