Lilith in the 1st house. ouch.

or1000

Libra is on my ascendant and Lilith is in libra but goes into 2nd at 29 degrees

You don’t notice any prominent experience? . I was told by somebody on here a while ago lusting/objectification could have something to with Eros being involved with the ascendant as well. In general though, Chiron is a wounded healer... so Chiron will get there. Lilith, I’m still figuring her out haha.

Last edited:

Hkk

Account Closed
You don’t notice any prominent experience? . I was told by somebody on here a while ago lusting/objectification could have something to with Eros being involved with the ascendant as well. In general though, Chiron is a wounded healer... so Chiron will get there. Lilith, I’m still figuring her out haha.

No not noticed anything

Ukpoohbear

I have a prominent Lilith and I’ve been shamed by women before and had men be aggressive to me because they were frustrated sexually at me not being interested in them.

Lilith was shamed and rejected from Eden (society), there is an underlying feeling of fear in humans and an almost ugly need to survive, which is why we like the safety of society and groups and blaming somebody else for our problems. And the darker side of human nature like rejecting the weak, picking on the scapegoat, safety in numbers. These are all Lilith themes. Poor Lilith was scapegoated and rejected from Eden, but she became stronger for it. There’s probably not a lot known about Lilith precisely because she was exiled and her energy exists in our subconscious fears. But when we embrace her, we embrace our shadow and transcend our fears which serve only to trap us. If you are feeling rejected or shamed or afraid of your own shadow, talk to Lilith because she will understand and help you.

Hkk

Account Closed
I have a prominent Lilith and I’ve been shamed by women before and had men be aggressive to me because they were frustrated sexually at me not being interested in them.

Lilith was shamed and rejected from Eden (society), there is an underlying feeling of fear in humans and an almost ugly need to survive, which is why we like the safety of society and groups and blaming somebody else for our problems. And the darker side of human nature like rejecting the weak, picking on the scapegoat, safety in numbers. These are all Lilith themes. Poor Lilith was scapegoated and rejected from Eden, but she became stronger for it. There’s probably not a lot known about Lilith precisely because she was exiled and her energy exists in our subconscious fears. But when we embrace her, we embrace our shadow and transcend our fears which serve only to trap us. If you are feeling rejected or shamed or afraid of your own shadow, talk to Lilith because she will understand and help you.

Wow U.K. I didn’t know this. This is very useful to know and use. This could help lots of ppl going through ****. Thank you 😊

or1000

Beautifully put. I have Lilith on my libra ascendant and personally I find it very very difficult to unpick. With Lilith needing to be a people person and being rejected and cast badness on so heavily. It’s almost like one someone said earlier. Self Sacrificing and rejecting oneself.

Last edited: