Will I Get Another Contract with this Company?

Starfall

Hello :love:
I finished a contract with a company on friday (a global investment bank) which I really enjoyed. There was an open position which I didn't pursue many weeks ago. Nonetheless, I've left on the best of terms and with good references. I start a new position tomorrow and would much rather get a full-time / permanent position with my old company. So that's my question!

Querent
Saggitarius rising, Jupiter is my primary significator, in Capcricorn in the 1st house.
Secondary significator and overall indicator; Moon in 5th of Taurus

Quesited
Libra rises on the 10th, so Venus represents the company. Venus is in the 4th of Aries.

As Venus is the faster planet, it is up to it to make an applying, preferably positive aspect to me, Jupiter. It does not. Earlier, I thought this is a definite no.

But, Venus has immediately left contact with Jupiter, me and immediately applies to Saturn, which Jupiter, me is immediately applying to.

I hope that Saturn represents the recruitment agency. I've often worked with them and a middle planet often represented mid-contact. Perhaps that's the case here, perhaps not.

I didn't like seeing Venus applying anywhere else, but Jupiter, me is also immediately conjuncting Saturn (from a distance). Jupiter is received by domicile ruler, Saturn in Capricorn. Is that Collection of Light? Who/whatever that is, likes me?

Interestingly, the Moon, which is quite benefic, I think, has immediately left a trine with Jupiter and brings that to Saturn. Who or what is Saturn? The Moon is in Taurus, which I think means is being received by Venus, it's domicile ruler - so the company likes me, or has good feelings about the contract completion? I often get that reception wrong.

Mars is also in the 1st, exalted, who/whatever that is.

Any ideas?

Attachments

• Job Horary.66454.12485.png
    Job Horary.66454.12485.png
    94.8 KB · Views: 15
Last edited: