Grand Fixed Cross (Venus, Jupiter, Chiron, Juno)

Lela

Hi,

In my natal chart I have Grand Fixed Cross which involves Venus (retrograde, morning star), Jupiter (sr), Chiron (retrograde) and Juno. I know that Grand Cross could indicate stress and series of challenges, so this one has to something with my love life? Is there anything positive?

Venus (Scorpio, 7°54’18", 11th house, retrograde)
Jupiter (Leo, 9° 2’55", 8th house, sr)
Chiron (Taurus, 6°18’33", 5th house, retrograde)
Juno (Aquarius, 6°48’23", 2nd house)

Please could anyone give opinion? Please tell me what does this mean, what to expect, how to deal with it?

Appreciate your help!

Lela

Empath

Lela,

I just saw your post and have to respond. I have a fixed grand cross, too -- Chiron on the ascendent (Aq), Moon Taursu, Uranus Leo combust the descendent, Neptune Scorpio (see chart in link below)

You didn't provide the rest of your chart, but Venus in Scorpio opp Chiron in Taurus would make you pretty sensual and rather complex, with a kind of electrified earthiness. It's not bad at all, it's powerful, so your sexuality can be challenging at times.

As far as grand fixed cross goes, my perspective is that my squares are my building blocks, my foundation upon which I climb. My oppositions are new horizons that I can turn to and look at things from another perspective -- and indeed it is often the case w/ fixed grand crosses -- when one thing changes, everything changes and your world is different.

The fixed grand cross gives one an abundant ability to focus intent and manifest. What you think about is what is happening, so think loving thoughts!

Lunar Pisces

Grand crosses are broad, powerful configurations. They don't limit themselves to one particular area of your life. Granted, when you have one with minor bodies like Chiron and Juno, yes, they may be more specific, but normally what a grand cross native will see is an integration or overlap of issues. For example, issues relating to one area of your life, like love or the home, may be reflected directly or influence deeply issues in other areas, like health or work.

With the grand cross charts I've worked with, the natives often had difficultly understanding that choices in one area of life could have very far reaching consequences in other areas of their life. Learning that balance take time and effort, but the bottom line, as with any other configuration with powerful oppositions (i.e. t-square, multiple opposition), is to appreciate the value of your choices and realize that every choice has consequences. Whether those consequences are good or bad is largely up to you. Fortunately, while opposition-laden configurations like a grand cross caa be stressful and feel like a crux, ultimately, if you do not resist what they can teach you and succumb to a "victim" mentality, you will gain a lot of insight, strength and wisdom in time which will help you make the right choices. The key is to be patient with yourself, learn from your mistakes (especially with a fixed grand cross), and as Emapth said, think positive (for that too is a choice).

Empath

Lunar Pisces, thank you for your insightful input.
I think of my chart as my star map template. What I do with it is my free will. Squares and oppositions get a lot of bad press, but frankly the people with the most messed up lives often have an overabundance of trines! It's as if they don't have an anchor and value what they have. Point is, there are gifts and trials to every configuration -- it's what you do with your star map that matters in the end.

Lela

Hi,

Thanks for your explanation! After 10 days with no reply on my post I did not check it again till today! In March I was reading some articles about Magi astrology (where Chiron is crucial for love life) so this question was written under that influence.

Lela

Arian Maverick

I feel compelled to respond to your post, since I too have a Grand Cross configuration involving Chiron--my first house Aries moon is opposite my seventh house Lilith in Libra and my tenth house Uranus in Capricorn opposite my fourth house Chiron in Cancer.

Here is an article about The T-Cross and Grand Cross Aspects you may find helpful :wink:

Arian Maverick