Which signs has the biggest booty?

ashriia

Haha, well I think the prize for the biggest booty goes too..........pluto

Also read somewhere, where can't remember, butt:whistling:, the moon in the first house can indicate having weight problems, butt can also loose the weight just as fast, responding to diets well?!

I went out with a scorpio guy and he was quite slim all over butt he moved in such a way that he looked like he had a ladies wiggle, I imagined him with his scorpios swagger sting

Hormones can have an effect on where one distributes their fat.
Women with high oestrogen put weight more onnthere hips than belly and chest area.

I second this idea that moon in the 1st can indicate weight problems. i have moon conjunct asc. and venus in 1st too. using whole signs. and this has been certainly true. but the weight is never a permanent thing. it comes and goes. no big butt though.

I knew a pisces female with a pretty massive bottom.. and know a male pisces who is quite skinny and tall but has lots of cushion in the seat, whenever he gains weight it goes to the belly and bottom. I don't know about cappy and big bottoms.. most caps i have known have had flat bottoms. funny thread.

Melaike

I have Jupiter in 4th house, Saturn on the Asc, but still constant weight problems :pouty:
(Can/Sag, Moon in Gemini here)

Do you have a challenging aspect between your Venus and Jupiter in your chart ?Because these aspect combinations can give tendency to gain weight

Oniket Vivlioflos

I'm a Libra rising( Capricorn sun) with Venus in Pisces . I've my Mars in Scorpio 1st house + Cancer moon. I used to be very chubby as a child but then due to internet peer pressure I became anorexic and now I'm skinny af. People used to tell me I look great when chubby and now I'm skinny people say me " you look great " / "you're fit now" etc . BUT, one thing I've noticed no matter how much I lose or gain weight my booty is the same lol 😂😂😂😂 it's not huge like Kim K but not flat either. I don't have the big bubble butt either 👀 I'm 19 now so let's see when I get older 🤪 All opinions are welcome.

Last edited:

Kintpuash

Banned
The sign with the biggest booties are the ones with strongest knee genetics. Big butts in history came from people who did frequent squats in their daily routines. Those whose knees went bad were put to pasture and died and those with strong knees continued to combine their genes for the big booty.

Same with big wide peasant feet - how much weight did their genetics have to carry and balance 3x body loads on their heads? The ones with the big wide feet were cherished.

Thirdteenth

I like this! This is fun :) Libras from what I’ve noticed have really big booties and it not like it’s strange but it’s like round and not square. Not every Libra will have this physical trait but the sign Libra does have ties to the buttocks so it would make a lot of sense. Also the seventh house would represent the buttocks aka the booty aka that trunk aka that monkey! I can see the planet Jupiter or Venus there having an affect on the butt. Also Sagittarius too but not all of them. The Sagittarius risings and moons do but that would make sense because that sign’s assigned body part are the thighs. Now I would say Aquarius too but the Aquarius I know that has a really round booty has a Libra moon. Honorable mentions, the planet Jupiter and Pisces.

Late night hours with Thirdteenth on the forum lol

Avalon Faye

i am confident to say I have a nice hourglass slim figure with bigger buttocks and chest area but not everyone has that luxury, I know someone with my sign that all are shaped differently. It’s interesting to know how and why they’re different from me! 🤗 Btw, I’m a Libra !