Ecuador vs France

manish123

astro_2gw_06_ecuador_france.69093.20127.gif

Cypocryphy

The Lords tell use nothing, with the dispositor of the Moon being one significator of both the favored and the disfavored. The Anticia of Mercury is in the seventh and close, but it is the signficator of both. None of the ansticias say anything, except the Moon's opposition, by a little over 3º to the PoF anticia. This is a testimony for the underdogs winning. Also, the last aspect of the Moon conjoins Mercury, which again is a testimony for both parties.

With the testimony, it must mean that Ecuador could pull of a marginal win with a goal, although there is that familiar tie feeling.

Using the other method by Ehab, it would put France as the unfavored and Ecuador as favored because of their needing to win. In that case, it will be a 1-0 win for France. Either way, this should be low scoring.

I am calling it Ecuador wins, 1-0.

Last edited:

snailzteng

Equador are represented by aries and mars,
the moon’s last aspect is a trine to mars,the moon squares the POF, and its ruler’s antiscion,even though conjuncts saturn’s
antiscion,i think Ecuador will score against france and could
achieve a draw/ or win :),i wish france out from 1st phase :),too bad is only a dream

EhabAtari

The Lords tell use nothing, with the dispositor of the Moon being one significator of both the favored and the disfavored. The Anticia of Mercury is in the seventh and close, but it is the signficator of both. None of the ansticias say anything, except the Moon's opposition, by a little over 3º to the PoF anticia. This is a testimony for the underdogs winning. Also, the last aspect of the Moon conjoins Mercury, which again is a testimony for both parties.

With the testimony, it must mean that Ecuador could pull of a marginal win with a goal, although there is that familiar tie feeling.

Using the other method by Ehab, it would put France as the unfavored and Ecuador as favored because of their needing to win. In that case, it will be a 1-0 win for France. Either way, this should be low scoring.

Nothing decided yet in this group , France and Ecuador is looking to win for the following reasons

1. Let's assume Ecuador win against France with good number of goals.
2. Let's assume Switzerland win against Honduras with good number of goals.

At that case France will be out :) because of number of goal :)

Ehab Atari

Jibreil

Banned
This match fits perfectly with Color & Favorite method.

We don't see any testimonies favoring either teams, hence by default favorite should win. Here ASC/Fav is France.

Experiment: Antiscion of Lord 7 Mercury (using dispositor of Moon in which case Lord 10 gets cancelled and it becomes Lord 7 as priority) falls in conjunction with Sun which makes Mercury somewhat Combust.

EhabAtari

This match fits perfectly with Color & Favorite method.

We don't see any testimonies favoring either teams, hence by default favorite should win. Here ASC/Fav is France.

Experiment: Antiscion of Lord 7 Mercury (using dispositor of Moon in which case Lord 10 gets cancelled and it becomes Lord 7 as priority) falls in conjunction with Sun which makes Mercury somewhat Combust.
Yes , you are right . What I am trying to say that in case both teams need to win , we can get back to team information which make France as Fav in that case and Ecuador as underdog. I am trying to improve Fav method.

vibes77

Equador are represented by aries and mars,
the moon’s last aspect is a trine to mars,the moon squares the POF, and its ruler’s antiscion,even though conjuncts saturn’s
antiscion,i think Ecuador will score against france and could
achieve a draw/ or win :),i wish france out from 1st phase :),too bad is only a dream

aries and mars?? how's that?

Cypocryphy

Nothing decided yet in this group , France and Ecuador is looking to win for the following reasons

1. Let's assume Ecuador win against France with good number of goals.
2. Let's assume Switzerland win against Honduras with good number of goals.

At that case France will be out :) because of number of goal :)

Ehab Atari

That's a good point, but that would be a remarkable situation. Switzerland would have to score two or more goals without conceding any to at least bring them to a zero goal difference, and then Ecuador would have to beat France by seven goals to allow Switzerland to advance by a one goal difference. I did not calculate the odds for that, but I am sure that it is very low. :smile: But wouldn't that be a story!

Common sense tells us that France will win, probably by two goals. Nonetheless, I think I chose the correct house placements and read the event chart correctly.

Cypocryphy

Argh! Final score 0 to 0. I was so close. I should have stayed with calling it a tie. Ecuador played remarkably well. It definitely was low scoring, as I predicted. :cool:

EhabAtari

Great predication , I think assigning FAv and Underdogs on what I am trying to test was right as well , both was looking to win.