Serbia vs. France, WC qualifying

nicksman

I read that World Cup qualifying football match between Serbia and France will be played in Belgrade, Serbia on September 9, 2009 at 21 h.

banefranco

Come on Replaycy, let to junior memeber to present the chart and to give us his prediction. It is the first step and sometimes difficult.
Welcome to the club Nicksman.

starlink

Yes Replayce, like I also once told Niplan once, when you make a prediction, please post the chart and do give your astrological assessment so others can learn from it. Otherwise you could just as well post in the chat forum:)

banefranco

I have heard that some astrologers predicted that France would win and the score 2:1 for France. I am begging all of you I would really like to see explanations for goals in what minute of the game. Otherwise that is the guess. They can guess I do not say.If we place one by one our predictions one of us will be right.
Noone can give me the link to. You understand, if you know the exact score you know exact time when goals will be scored.
Voila.

Attachments

• Serbia - France.jpg
    Serbia - France.jpg
    101.2 KB · Views: 34

banefranco

http://www.soccerphile.com/soccerphile/betting/world-cup-astrology.html
The link for everything but see the price. I just wonder what is the difference in analyze that makes big difference in prices. No explanation. Above all she claims percentage 80-85%. Great but who needs astrology with 80-85%? I can miss myself for free, ha.We can miss alltogether for free here.We all here cannot have misses more than 5%. That is the most famous lady in the world in sports predictions. Hmmmmmmm.100 dollars for final match with possibility to have so attractive percentage of miss. Voila.
I love to be here.

Last edited:

banefranco

Hm ok if you analyze one chart than prediction for goals is irrelevant becouse for precize score you must check all the matches start at the same time, so if any goal is scored in the first half out of this time that will be somethig new for me.
Here we are:

21:00 Local time (GMT+2)

21:06 - Goal ASC possible brrr
21:09 - Goal ? very possible
21:11 - Goal (NO)
21:13 - Goal ASC (possible)
21:14 - Goal ASC (possible) one goal not two goals possible
21:15 - Goal DSC (very possible)
21:16 - Goal ASC (very possible)
21:27 - Goal ? (very possible)
21:30 - Goal DSC (very possible)
21:33 - Goal ASC (very possible)
21:36 - Goal ?

Well these are possibilities in the first half. I do not know how many matches are at the same time so this is only the information for me if I predict total score to predict 2+ whole match or very brave 3+ in the first half or 4+ the whole match.
The goals will be scored by aspects that happen at this time but on some matches.
I would really like to see that genious who can predict exact number of goals at some matches permanently. I am not good enough. Might be that genious is hiding.

BTW will anybody places the chart Argentina-Brasil 05Sep2009. That can be interesting.

nicksman

I would give advantage to France. Assuming that France and Serbia will be playing with their regular jerseys, France is ASC and Serbia is DSC. Serbia has more negative aspects than France, but for some reason I would not give France 100% guarantee of a win. The French also have negative aspects. Also, Serbia's ruler will be Mars that is in a positive aspect with ASC (but I do not know if this benefits France or Serbia). Venus is France's ruler for the game and is in negative aspect with ASC. however, the Sun is in positive aspect with ASC. The Moon is close to the ASC, but I don't know if this helps France anything. I'm new to this.

banefranco

Not only when a planet changes houses also Moon aspect in all major aspects and those minor, I have more than 850 aspects for goals, they all work but when Moon is slow they score goals for one side not neccessiary ASC and when Moon is FAST the same aspect scores goal for the opposite side. The aspects for goal at one match are possibilities for goal at that match not chances the aspect is sure goal but can be realised at the other match starting at the same time at the same area like Swiss, northern italy not sicily, England without scotland the north.Let say you have the simmilar charts you have so many same aspects so one aspect - one goal or yellow card that makes the problem.Simply you cannot see goals at one match but you can see goals if you check all the matches. Let say who gets the aspects first scores goal that means you will have to see at which chart each aspect happens first.Becouse of that you can have many goals at one match and no goals at the other starting at the same time even at the same place at the same date. matches with low score is much easier to see becouse there are just a few aspects at most three. That is rare. Who scores the goals, planet changing house in it's own sign, planet in aspect to ASC DSC MC IC cusps, planets in aspect to POF major and minor, Planets in aspects to Moon, Dispositor of the Moon to ASC DSC MC IC cusps, Moon nodes when changes houses I do not have them all explored still waiting, POF when changing house, Antiscia POF when changing houses ( I do not have them all explored) POF to Moon aspects. Do not forget all of the planets not only seven are involved. I hope I have not missed something. Chiron scores goals also in all mentioned aspects.
When the goal will not be scored. If any of the planets is in RX moving ( Not all explored), aspected by squares from Moon in general ‘bad aspected planets’, beadly aspected from nodes. Well there is the place for exploration.
These aspects I placed here will be realised at different matches but in more than 90% of the matches 2+in the first half can be predicted. Within one of a hundred matches with these aspects the goals are not scored. So 1+ in the first half is 99%. I tried to predict some matches with exact time for each goal and I placed one PDF file at my earlier thread. That was the chance to prove the theory with just 14 matches at a time but I simply had no time to finish it before placement.. Generally that kind of prediction is basicly worthless. But If one aspect multiplicates itself at two matches that means that my theory is wrong but it also means that goals can be predicted by using just the chart for one match.
That is better option but I think it will never happen.It is simply not logical.
But I believe that it is possible to find rules for low scoring and high scoring by planet’s placement.
I want to believe.

banefranco

When I mentioned start time not only matches at the same time also other matches starts earlier but covers over the same aspects.
Well I have in some cases possible draw in this case chart as acc digs are close. I will take a choice for goals not final prediction. The hope always stands.

banefranco

Nicksman if you analyze aspects than any aspect that happens during the game is imprtant like this aspect Moon to 1 house cusp.It will make 0 contact at 21:13,I recognise that aspect like aspect for goal but some astrologers insist that aspect means ASC to win.Also some say that Moon trine POF favours the favourite. For me Serbia is favourite for you France but as I translated to regular situation that means ASC wins.
Ma is in its fall that is not the perfect situation for DSC.ha

banefranco

Ha I remmember, when POF aspects RX planet that is goal I have conjunction like aspect as proof not all are explored. Like moment of blessing.

Tzvetan

After a draw with Romania, France will came to Beograd with the single wish to be the winners. See that Venus in H5 is in its very joy. So, it will be a harsh game...

banefranco

Thank you for your prediction Replaycy I wish you are right. I would also like to read your explanation. I really do not see how Serbia would win.