Do I keep communicating or cut contact.

EternallyMusing

Afternoon, I have been studying natal charts but still am relatively new at Horary Astrology and need some help to interpret this chart.

Basically, I would like to know what her intentions are, as she is part of a toxic friend group that I am currently trying to distance myself from, and not sure if she has good intentions.

I'd appreciate the help and thank you for your time.

Link: https://cdn.discordapp.com/attachme...t8-700__radix_astroseek-1-7-2021_18-01_LI.jpg

Last edited:

uranianplutonian

Account Closed
The significator of the first house, Jupiter isn't making any contact with the significator of the 7th or 11th house (Mercury and Venus).

I'm looking at both the 7th house and the 11th house because there was no specification of whether the question is coming from a platonic or romantic perspective.

If from a romantic perspective: I'm going to say... Cut contact. I'm no expert, but Mercury in the sign of Gemini could suggest two faces, and it makes a hard contact with Neptune, ruler of the 4th house of endings. Neptune is also in the 4th house of endings as well.
Moon as co-significator, is also in the 4th house of endings, conjunct Chiron. Perhaps the Moon conjunct Chiron in the 4th house suggests emotional healing through an ending of this relationship. The Moon makes a trine with Venus in the 8th house, the house of death. To me, this seems like you will find healing through the death of this relationship. The ruler of the 8th house is the Moon, so I'm really sensing that emotional transformation will come of the ending of this relationship.

If from a platonic perspective: I'm still seeing movement towards cutting contact. The ruler of the 11th house is in the 8th house, the house of death, and isn't making any contact with you, Jupiter.

Also, I feel wary about Lilith in the 6th house + the square it's making to Jupiter (you). To me, this suggests that there's an imbalance between giving and receiving in the relationship, where you give more than her.

All in all, I'm seeing benefits coming from ending the relationship, whether platonic or romantic.

I see that you posted this in early July, so it's likely that you've already sowed and reaped. Let us know what happened/happens if you're comfortable doing so! :joyful:

waybread

I don't see the two of you having much of a connection. Not good or bad, just indifferent. With Sagittarius rising, you are symbolized by Jupiter. If we look at her as a potential 11th house friend, she is symbolized by Venus. As a 7th house generic quesited or possible enemy, she is symbolized by Mercury. Either way there's not a connection with Jupiter. The moon squares the sun before moving on to aspecting Saturn, so it's not pulling anything together.

EternallyMusing

So as to not get into too much detail, I haven't spoken to her or any of those people in months and have been better off for it. in breaking that relationship it actually brought to light a lot of habits and trauma I had to work through and ironically helped me get through them in the end. part of the trauma was me basically giving more in my relationships than I receive.