The Asteroids: Lucifer, Dejanira, and Nessus

Apes209

https://www.astro.com/tmpd/cm7ufileP0GXOE-u1364006328/astro_2gw_angelina_do hr.25743.77183.pdf

Hi all. I may have already posted this but I can not seem to find it so I will just repost. Hopefully you can see the images as well.
Overall, when you add asteroids to a chart, I think it definitely points out and makes the message more clear, reinforcing what the main planet's message is already telling you.
In my case, Lucifer and Dejanira(the victim) are both in the sign of Scorpio, conjunct my Scorpio Chiron in the 11th house. This must mean something but I don't know how to quite interpret it besides the obvious, which is hurt from feeling left out of groups and not feeling included, maybe being too intense for people. I am not sure if Lucifer acts as a light here, or I decieve people by making them think I am the light, lol. But from all the squares I see Lucifer making, I just kind of sense he is ruining me reaching my potential maybe. He is squaring my sun, jupite, neptune and uranus. All I can guess is I should probably be careful of not letting him consume me.
Aquarius rules the 11th house for those of you who didn't know.
Now connecting all of this, I have a Sun in Aquarius conjuncting Uranus in Aquarius. This sun of mine resides in the second house, where I have a stellium. Therefore, there is a Taurus/Scorpio theme at play here. (Taurus rules the second house). Lucifer is asscociated with Scorpio, and he kidnaps Persephone and takes her to the underworld with him. Persephone is associated with taurus.
Okay so let's get to Nessus: Nessus is the abuser, and Nessus for whatever reason is conjuncting my Sag Ascendant. My Sag ascendant is already intense because Pluto is conjuncting it from the 12th house.
In the house that rules scorpio, the 8th house, I've got cancer moon opposing my capricorn venus and neptune, all coming from the second house. I feel like this cancer moon in the 8th is going to be a detriment, where I will be consumed in my emotions, and Lucifer is going to come out in this way.
Sorry if this was just a boring lengthy post, but if you have any insight I would greatly appreciate it and maybe I can try interpreting yours in turn. Thanks!