Help with asteroids in the chart! :)

Hello i have recently calculated my birth chart with asteroids and have found that the asteroids eros, ixion, medusa, circe, apollo, nessus and sapho were all located in my first house i would like to know what this means? Does it mean i am sexually attractive and magnetic? I also have pluto conjunct ascendant in first house and am a libra sun scorpio rising thanks guys btw sorry if this questions sounds vain my whole life i have struggled with self image and feeling pretty men always seem to avoid me :(

Sure:)! Here i have provided two one from astro.com with a wider selection of options especially asteroids which can be a little overwhelming to understand and one from astrocodex which has a more limited asteroid selection but may be easier to read thanks for your reply! :) <3

Attachments

• theastrocodex.com-Free Birth Chart Analysis (3).pdf
    145.8 KB · Views: 61
  • astro_2gw_cynthia.3488.45047.pdf
    63.7 KB · Views: 31
Last edited:

ElenaJ

Thank you The table with the asteroids is not a chart, and the chart doesn't have the asteroids. Not to be picky but it's difficult and time consuming to go back and forth to put them together. Can you just do a simple chart, with insertion of just the asteroids you wrote about, from astro.com?

ElenaJ

Well done, this is perfect.
So judging from the chart, it looks like you are in the running for Miss Asteroid of the Century! You didn't mention Chiron on your sun, just to throw that in. Complimenti!
Your sun/Chiron is in good aspect (sextile) to mars, who is your ascendent (chart) ruler, which is very helpful and gives a lot of strength, and in Leo helps you build up your ego and sense of self.
So the ascendent, which in scorpio is very powerful, does have pluto conjunct moon, and more so by its position close to the ascendent. You really delve into your emotions and try to overcome your psychological limitations, giving way to new outlets of expression. You will never be satisfied with your emotional base and always try to improve it, digging ever deeper to root out any defects and improve yourself. They are both trine Saturn so although it will take time and effort, your constancy will win out in the end.
They are also in good aspect to the moon's nodes so relationships will help this transformation, and vice versa these energies will help your relationships. They are also in trine with your midheaven, so others will perceive this in you and respect you for it.
So where do the asteroids come in?
Normally the orb for asteroids is calculated at no more than 2 degrees.
Ixion is strange, here is a link for more information about it: http://astropost.blogspot.com/2014/03/what-is-ixion-lets-test-it.html
Eros is very sexy energy and apollo is godlike, while Ceres is caring.
Your expressions of these energies are very profound, as they are all sitting on pluto.
The Sappho, medusa and Nessus all relate to your female side, and to the women in your life, as per your moon.
The ascendent degree is exactly square mars, which means you sometimes can seem overly aggressive to others, maybe brusque or even rude, although you don't really mean this. Libra is very peace-loving and other-oriented and so probably the last thing you want to do is offend someone, but this part of you is in the 12th house of hidden things, so you don't always get this message across to others.
Coupled with the power of moon/pluto that you project to others, probably you can throw people off because they are not ready to confront so much energy all in one packet. This is where your Saturn trine comes in, to give you limits and restraints, to model those energies so they can be more easily digested by others.
And lastly, dreamy Neptune is square your sun, making you underneath all this a bit of a soft marshmallow soul, and since your rather prudish (sorry) Venus in virgo has only a trine to jupiter, your affection isn't getting out there to others. That Venus is also your descendent ruler, and promises a good relationship with your partner in the future, but only after you have become the master of the energies in your chart.
So why is eros and apollo and Ceres all out there for the world to see? Evidently to draw others to you, since your outgoing energy is low and not touching others. They see something attractive and sparkling and come closer to know it better, and you will have to be mellow towards them so they can also see your loving side and not just be abruptly pushed off (although you don't mean it in that way).
This chart has wonderful possibilities for a very full, fruitful and positive life. Enjoy.

Last edited:
Wow i cannot thank you enough for taking the time to give me such an in-depth meaningful reply Elena you have really made my day! :) I would just like to ask one more thing if that is okay with you? I would just like a more in depth explanation regarding if i am considered magnetic and attractive because i feel very unattractive and like i really repel men i have never been in a relationship although i seem to fall easily in love men just never seem to want anything to do with me at least i think they do not which is very saddening because i am a romantic person with lots of love to give. I also was a quiet loner in school girls always seemed to pick on me and gossip about me for no reason:( Btw i am sorry for my poor grammar english is not my first language although i was born in aus i moved to france when i was little and am only now learning to write in english! I would like to say thank-you again for being so kind to me and taking time out of your day to reply to me:) Hopefully grammar will improve too ^_^

Last edited:

ElenaJ

Your English is fine, and your ascendent is very appealing and attractive. As I wrote, you just have to channel the energy so it isn't overwhelming to others, but yes, your energy can be very sexy. Don't worry, they will come to you. Be proud of yourself. It's just Neptune square sun that makes you feel unworthy, so work on this to give yourself your due.
PS. My sun is exactly on your ascendent, and I also have pluto on my ascendent (in Leo), so I believe it gives me some insight into your chart as well.
Cheers.

Thank-you elena for your kindness i will be forever grateful for the insight and hope you have given me today about who i am and that maybe someday someone will love me and accept me for who i am ^_^ I wish you all the best in this life elena your beautiful spirit is very evident from your caring replies you must be very beautiful too! <3