No Sun aspects - composite

spacecadet

Hello,

Can anyone give some guidance on a composite chart which has no aspects from sun, only a quincunx to chiron and a square to the ascendant?

I've been seeing this guy, and we have a great relationship and synastry, but a few things have come up recently, which have propelled me to look at our charts more closely and I've noticed this. I'm wondering what this means.....?

thanks

Zarathu

Account Closed
Hello,

Can anyone give some guidance on a composite chart which has no aspects from sun, only a quincunx to chiron and a square to the ascendant?

I've been seeing this guy, and we have a great relationship and synastry, but a few things have come up recently, which have propelled me to look at our charts more closely and I've noticed this. I'm wondering what this means.....?

thanks

You would need to post the chart.

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

spacecadet

Sure - thank you for the taking the time to look.

Attachments

• composite.jpg
    composite.jpg
    75.6 KB · Views: 67

spacecadet

the only other things that stand out are composite moon square Mercury and moon square uranus - his phone literally blocked my text messages. But in comparison to composite charts I've had with other boyfriends, this one seems much much better and otherwise quite positive.

Zarathu

Account Closed
IMO, a composite chart is an abstract analysis of your relationship itself in a static way.

But life brings things to both you and your boyfriend which may not show up in the chart. To figure that kind of thing out is much more complex.

You need at least a mini analysis of the NOW and the way you deal with change, and how you think for each of you. And then using that, along with Astrodynes to determine priorities, you have to look at the synastry.

This will show where your areas of conflict are likely to come forward. However this isn't a quick look kind of thing. it would take a pro several hours to put together for you.

Z

[P.S.: I am asking questions to decide if I am interested in pursuing your issues astrologically, not because I am offering or planning to do so immediately.]

dr. farr

Before concluding that there are no Solar aspectual connections, check the delineations for the Sun for the composite-any Parallels would be delineated as strong conjunctions (and, for many, any contra-parallels would be delineated as oppositions)

spacecadet

I just ran the report with All Aspects and still no extra to the sun. How could I interpret this? Relationship has no sense of purpose or direction?

Krewster

There's always aspects to every personal planet...

(unless you discount even the 45, 135 and 150 among minors...?

e.g., it appears you guys' composite Sun is 45 to Pluto and loosely quintile Mars. Probably other aspects in there also.

vivek bse

Hello,

thanks

If you can share the birth details of both the individuals, can look at the synastry, the composites and the progressed synastry as well. A synthesis of all is needed to really arrive at a good conclusion

rahu

Banned
hi space cadet

this is not a good composite for a honesty committed relationship.
mars is square to the venus/Neptune conjunction. this shows he is not interested in commitment and in fact probably is seeing someone besides you. this pattern of aspects suggest that you and he met in a social/party environment and neither were really looking for anything besides a "quick" hook up. as Jupiter is opposed to the venus/Neptune conjunction, nothing he says about his feelings toward you can be trusted
the moon is square to the mercury/Uranus conjunction which implies your ideas have very little in common and arguments are very likely.
the mars/uranus and mars mercury midpoint are conjunct to pluto, implying he is not interested in a relationship and it can show that he has violent emotions in him. this makes him controlling and dominating.
neptunes central position implies the relationship is based on partying and that drug and/or alcohol are central to the "relationship"

rahu

jadeSsword

WTF interesting, i found this thing like sun without aspects (i check minor aspects too) and.. they didn`t even.. they dont have a sparkle in their relationship, its weird..