Very New to Astrology

I've recently taken an interest and I find that the descriptions I am given of my sun, moon and rising signs really do fit with aspects of my personality. It makes me curious to know more. If anyone would be so kind as to remark on my chart, I would be really honored.

Attachments

• astro_w2gw_michael.79072.13551.png
    astro_w2gw_michael.79072.13551.png
    41 KB · Views: 23

waybread

Welcome to the forum.

Doing a "blind" chart reading is kind of a tall order: it's more efficient if you say something about yourself or any particular issues you're facing right now. That gives us more to go on.

ZoraEos

I've recently taken an interest and I find that the descriptions I am given of my sun, moon and rising signs really do fit with aspects of my personality. It makes me curious to know more. If anyone would be so kind as to remark on my chart, I would be really honored.

Hi Michael! Here are just a few first things I noticed when looking at your chart briefly (Note: I'm new at reading, so not everything may be accurate) -

1.) The largest houses in your chart were the 11th, the 6th, the 12th, and the 5th. With largest houses, I like to think of them as symbolic of main or reoccurring themes in your life. Therefore, some main themes may be: 11th-Friends/Network, 6th-Daily Life and Routine, 12th-Spirituality, or being alone, contemplative rest in general, isolated places,and 5th-Fun/Pleasure/Recreation. From these prominent house themes, I would guess that you have a very active and significant social life or group of friends (or are just very socially connected in general), that your hobbies and having fun is also important to you, but then there is also important emphasis on daily maintenance and spirituality/alone time. How accurate is it for you?

2.) With Cancer rising, you can come across as very friendly and nurturing! This is even more exemplified with Pisces sun.

3.) Libra cusp on 5th - You may like art a lot and be an artist - whether painting, or music, or anything related. I take that there is something transformative about it for you, as Pluto is also in that house for you.

4.) Jupiter in 2nd house - Luck with money!!$ :)

5th.) Moon in 11th house - Very emotionally connected to matters of the 11th house - socializing, friends, may be where your heart's at. You also have Venus there, the planet of social relations. However, Mars in 12th house, so much of your energy will be expended towards 12th house matters, and maybe sporadically as well, with Mars in sporadic Gemini.

Hope it helps,
Let me know what you think! :)