Need help with progressed moon to natal sun in synastry ?

Chrysalis

Ive only just started learning about progressions so i'm not 100% on how they work.

Me and a guys chart im looking at, neither of us have a birthtime so i can't do houses, but going on aspects im looking at the 5th feb date as that's when we will first meet in person.

On and around this date, my progressed moon is just entering scorpio, and he's a scorpio sun/moon. Progression wise this makes sense as i do now need some intensity with someone.

Also his progressed moon is 3 degrees into gemini and squares with my natal sun.

His pr moon aspecting my sun is this a good sign ?

What else do i need to look at ?

Ive only just started learning about progressions so i'm not 100% on how they work.

Me and a guys chart im looking at, neither of us have a birthtime so i can't do houses, but going on aspects im looking at the 5th feb date as that's when we will first meet in person.

On and around this date, my progressed moon is just entering scorpio, and he's a scorpio sun/moon. Progression wise this makes sense as i do now need some intensity with someone.

Also his progressed moon is 3 degrees into gemini and squares with my natal sun.

His pr moon aspecting my sun is this a good sign ?

What else do i need to look at ?

If you don't have the birth times then you will not be able to determine the location of the progressed Moons. I would look at the other inner planet progressions in relation to the natal charts.

Chrysalis

Oh WOW so forgot about this thread....this guys history, met him and it was a No go from the start for me, so i'm not really interested in how our progressed moons connect or don't connect.

So maybe the moon/sun square was the cause.

I did prior do an event chart for this "first meet" and it showed exactly how it played out, the moons next aspect was to uranus and then went to saturn, and thats exactly what happened, i never spoken to him from leaving him on that day, ive ignored all his msgs and thats it.

Melinn

Can you tell me more about event charts? Which one should one go after:

1- The absolute first time one saw each other or

2- The absolute first time you felt real connection

3- Or the first time he touched me and started to flirt?

Because I met my crush the first time 26 february last year. But It was a few weeks later 14th Mars that I started to feel connection and out of the blue started to look deeply into his eyes, and felt a spark and he did reciprocate that... so to me the second and third options makes more sense?

Last edited:

Chrysalis

Oh sorry didn't realize you was asking me directly ..thought you'd just jumped on the thread.

Ive answered you anyway :)

I've done two event charts in the past and both have been on point, they're good to use.

Melinn

Oh sorry didn't realize you was asking me directly ..thought you'd just jumped on the thread.

Ive answered you anyway :)

I've done two event charts in the past and both have been on point, they're good to use.

Ok great we understood each other! :happy:

Thank you, have to look up mine closely then! :joyful: