Pluto scorpio or Aries

JOS

Just found this interesting article. Not sure what you guys has to say about it

"In conclusion, the past period of Pluto in Scorpio has been an excellent test of rulership signs of this planet. I believe the observation of current events especially regarding the Aries qualities of children, organized criminal activity and mass armed conflict points to Pluto being the ruler of Aries, not Scorpio."

http://accessnewage.com/articles/astro/benplu.http://accessnewage.com/articles/astro/benplu.htm

Whoam1

I've never believed mars rules Scorpio. In my preferred chart Pluto is in Scorpio, and it literally f2c7's with the other energies of my chart. It out competes the sun in terms of power and squares the moon (that's already in the 8th house). Id say if i was the literal embodiment of the sign of Scorpio that Mars would be a figure head while Pluto ran and kept the system together in the background. I know this is dark but kind of like the SS that was the real puppet master of the Nazis, and Enver Pasha and his S.O. that ran the Armenian Genocide throughout the Ottoman Empire in WW1. Both of these had a big strong face and a sly cruel underbelly, I see this in Scorpio.

JOS

I've never believed mars rules Scorpio. In my preferred chart Pluto is in Scorpio, and it literally f2c7's with the other energies of my chart. It out competes the sun in terms of power and squares the moon (that's already in the 8th house). Id say if i was the literal embodiment of the sign of Scorpio that Mars would be a figure head while Pluto ran and kept the system together in the background. I know this is dark but kind of like the SS that was the real puppet master of the Nazis, and Enver Pasha and his S.O. that ran the Armenian Genocide throughout the Ottoman Empire in WW1. Both of these had a big strong face and a sly cruel underbelly, I see this in Scorpio.

Interesting, also I am surprised how the actual background is traceable in some sense associated with human behaviour. To me looking at human behavioural biology and math /physics concepts never would of think any connection whatsoever

Whoam1

Yes however, say you put my different chart calculation aside, and call me a Plutonian, you need to look at psychology too. This is one of my obsessions. Humans are too animals, if i can relate them to the stars i can reverse process and relate the stars to the people.

obsidianmineral

This issue can be resolved by thinking what the true meaning of :pluto: is and what sign, :aries: or :scorpio: fits the descriptions best.

Personally, I don't see Pluto as ruling a sign per say, but rather having an affinity for one sign more than the others, which would be :scorpio:. I believe that in that sign Pluto works the most naturally.

Whoam1

Pluto means Anti-rulership. It is authenticity and often isolation. We as modern astrologers have messed with the nature of Scorpio, calling them sorcerers, when they are warriors. Mars is dark red, Scorpio is not just ruled by water, but by blood. When Pluto is in Scorpio wars and terrorist attacks breakout, however this is not Plutos nature, this is Pluto under the influence of Mars. Pluto by nature is rather quiet and introverted, some Scorpios appear this way but thats not necessarily because of Pluto.

Whoam1

Pluto rules no sign, but has an ally in Mars and his signs (Scorpio, Ares, Capricorn). (Aries is also of nature of the Sun, Scorpio if Uranus, and Capricorn of both Saturn and Mars.)

Cosmose

Just found this interesting article. Not sure what you guys has to say about it

"In conclusion, the past period of Pluto in Scorpio has been an excellent test of rulership signs of this planet. I believe the observation of current events especially regarding the Aries qualities of children, organized criminal activity and mass armed conflict points to Pluto being the ruler of Aries, not Scorpio."

Pluton is ruler of Scorpio and exalted in Aries.