Karma synastry aspects strong magnetism please analyze

vitas

so I met this girl at the gym i initially left the gym for good I've been there for many years left training for a year. I only came back to that gym because I witness a hit & run & I couldn't run in time to save the victim so I felt guilty & started beating myself up for it. I returned to the gym & met this girl, she seems to be following me around alot & she initiated a conversation with me so we spoke nothing crazy. However she's in my head like if she did some occult thing to me? ive notice her mars falls in my 12th house when she's near me I just get angry & start to hate everything & everyone around me, is this even normal? I really don't like how she makes me feel, I do alot of pushing away but she does alot of pulling. I was talking to some girl next to her and that girl took down my phone number & she took down my phone number without even telling me & she hasn't called lol. Everywhere i go it seems like shes around me i notice her pluto falls in my seventh house & her north node falls in my seventh house. I don't have her time of birth so I just put 12:00pm. I just want to know if there's a strong karma connection & if she's feeling it? because the magnetism & attraction between us is wordly strong. Like i don't want to deal with plutos **** but my soul is telling me I need to confront pluto to cleanse the karma I even ignored her & she got extremely angry. What do you guys think????

30n7psi.jpg

saly19

many planet square your node that show a carmic relationship even the marriage kind and there are a lots of friction and attraction for this reason you are attracted and repulsed too her mars opposite many of your planet definetly hot but friction too venus mars conection hot

vitas

many planet square your node that show a carmic relationship even the marriage kind and there are a lots of friction and attraction for this reason you are attracted and repulsed too her mars opposite many of your planet definetly hot but friction too venus mars conection hot

What do you mean the marriage kind? Is she my twin flame?? Also does she feel the same? Thanx so far!!!

saly19

you welcome
im not an expert but marriage maybe need more aspect but i read in some research that the square to node is an aspect marriage i see here many there

vitas

you welcome
im not an expert but marriage maybe need more aspect but i read in some research that the square to node is an aspect marriage i see here many there

i appreciate the input i notice she has juno in libra and i have vertex in libra however surely im not the only one feeling like this, based on the synastry how do you think she perceives me or feeling? there's a strong push pull magnetism between us.

saly19

its clear she is atracted to you too that mars opposite your venus and pluto and her venus trine your pluto is a sign of attraction from her side too

saly19

but the mars pluto opposition can be a sign of friction obssession and agression; personaly my most sgnificant relationship had mars pluto opposition and was very tiring and draining i was the mars he was obssessed with me and he is agressive in his persu wasn't the physical kind of agression but he call me every 2 hours to check where im and argue why i stay for more than an hour dont call him or text him
i had usually the moon pluto opposition and venus pluto square with many guy they was so in love little obssession but wasnt that much like the mars one even i like them because that make feel confourtable that im so much loved

vitas

its clear she is atracted to you too that mars opposite your venus and pluto and her venus trine your pluto is a sign of attraction from her side too

i actually offended her last week, she hasnt shown up im just amazed how sensitive she is to my actions its not like if shes my girlfriend or anything like that. I just wish i knew where my planets falls in her houses unfortunately thats difficult to do with not knowing her time of birth. So she sees me as pluto?

but the mars pluto opposition can be a sign of friction obssession and agression; personaly my most sgnificant relationship had mars pluto opposition and was very tiring and draining i was the mars he was obssessed with me and he is agressive in his persu wasn't the physical kind of agression but he call me every 2 hours to check where im and argue why i stay for more than an hour dont call him or text him
i had usually the moon pluto opposition and venus pluto square with many guy they was so in love little obssession but wasnt that much like the mars one even i like them because that make feel confourtable that im so much loved

Right but shes the mars and im the pluto? i mean i can't be the only one feeling like this, her mars falls in my 12th house she activated my sub conscious strong there's something special about this union my soul yearns for more. Even though im not so sure on how to approach it, its alot of pushing and pulling. Is she strongly obsessed and sensible to my actions? i just wonder what exactly goes through her head you know im saying? i mean i never had anyone activate my 12th house like this, i feel something is going on here.

saly19

please you can add the table of aspect because they are not clear on the chart there some other aspect that can be responsible for that not only the pluto mars because pluto mars is more about jalousy and possissvness kind of agression. add juno and vertex to the table
she is sensitive to you because is clear that she is attracted to you but i know the bad temper of virgo too :biggrin: and she is gemini sun those girl are so independent strogheaded but sensitive too and they dont take it well when somebody offend them
yah the houses are very important to have a better undrestanding but we can have a general glimpse on the relationship even without

vitas

please you can add the table of aspect because they are not clear on the chart there some other aspect that can be responsible for that not only the pluto mars because pluto mars is more about jalousy and possissvness kind of agression. add juno and vertex to the table
she is sensitive to you because is clear that she is attracted to you but i know the bad temper of virgo too :biggrin: and she is gemini sun those girl are so independent strogheaded but sensitive too and they dont take it well when somebody offend them
yah the houses are very important to have a better undrestanding but we can have a general glimpse on the relationship even without

thanx for being the only person to reply. I notice i have alot of double whammy with her deep within my soul i truly feel this is karmic and she is my twin flame or soul mate. I dont usually feel like this when i meet someone so when i do its because theres a deep connection going on. I just hope we resolve this in this lifetime to end the reincarnation cycle.

saly19

you are welcome hun :biggrin:
i made your chart with her and i saw her juno is conjunct yout vertex its fated and deffinetly soul mate aspect besides all the other aspect this aspect is so powerfull they say is marriage aspect i dont know if thats enough to make the marriage happen or that can be something else to prevent it you need a proffessional for that but the soul mate is sure there, its a karmic relation

vitas

you are welcome hun :biggrin:
i made your chart with her and i saw her juno is conjunct yout vertex its fated and deffinetly soul mate aspect besides all the other aspect this aspect is so powerfull they say is marriage aspect i dont know if thats enough to make the marriage happen or that can be something else to prevent it you need a proffessional for that but the soul mate is sure there, its a karmic relation

thank you ive already had 5 dreams about her this kind of makes me sick to my stomach i really really hope im not the only one feeling or experiencing this :(